Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Do you love gaming? How about Alcohol ? What about watching as two drunken players rage as their cognitive function gets worse and worse as the stream progresses? Well then look no farther then HarbingerGaming's DrunkenCast Every Tuesday and Thursday @ 9:00pm est. http://www.twitch.tv/harbingergamingnetwork
    End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

Deleted

A look at the new Wildstar character creator that was released for the April 18th 2014 Beta, this probably will not change before release.

- - - Updated - - -

A quick look at the new UI in Wildstar, to me it seems cleaner and less cluttered. If you have any problems or bugs (it is beta) such as the quest tracker no longer showing, simply type /reloadui
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2014-04-18 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep94 - A Surprise For You

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Wocky takes a vey in-depth look at character customization in ArcheAge - with just "one" of the four races and one of the sexes.

The Brutall Project

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted

Playing a Chua Engineer Tank in the Steady Traveler shiphand adventure. Shiphand adventures are dungeons/adventures that scale in difficulty depending on how many are in your group, in this one I attempt it solo.

The Brutall Project: Behind The Scenes

Just did my first two videos of Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn.

Each video was played on PS4 but ill also be doing PC ones as well since I can play on both. Hope you guys enjoy them

and

Sorry for the dark quailty no clue why the Ps4 keeps recording like this and I can't wait for the Ps4 update that adds a better video editor program. This took a bit of work to upload LOL.

Trying to get better at the Quailty of the videos and I plan to do commentary in the near future.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-04-20 at 11:22 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    A new MOBA by Deep Silver: Dead Island EPIDEMIC

Deleted

My first True Solo in Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn. I soloed the Level 22 FATE Another Around at level 27 as a Arcanist.

Can't wait to get Max level and try harder stuff

Enjoy and yes I know I need to make a decent intro to my videos LOL still a bit new to this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep95 - What's To Come

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon PHANTOMS - a new F2P third person tactical shooter

I'm new to this streaming bit, but you could see more of the same kind of shenanigans below at twitch/molefonken

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    A kill montage with Ayla in awesomenauts, its not trying to be "skillful wowkills" just something I put together for fun

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep96 - Blizzcon In November?!