Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep107 - I'm Back, Baby!

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

South Park: The Stick of Truth Part 11 - "Help from high places"

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep108 - When Will It End?!

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

South Park: The Stick of Truth Part 12 - "Mistakes were made"

WildStar - PvE Stalker DPS Guide - July 12, 2014

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Aura Kingdom - I play through quite a few levels and discuss some of the things I have researched on the game.
    Game has 5v5 Arena, a Warfront, Dungeons (Solo, 5-man, "Heroic"), even a raid.

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep109 - So Much To Say!

10+ Year Old Account
    I look at the new #f2p #freetoplay #mmorpg Swordsman Online
    based on the iconic novel by Louis Cha published in the west
    by Perfect World PWE who also publish other popular #rpg
    #mmo titles in the West. I look at Character Creation,
    discuss what I have found out about the game, #pve #pvp
    dungeons and even raids! A game definately worth a look.
    #dalihdgaming #noobzilla #wocksters

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep110 - Full of Excuses

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramus Part 1 - "It's Anub'Rekhan dumb dumb..."

Those wanting to watch a Destiny beta stream for Xbox One can check out my channel. Me and my friend will be streaming tonight. See if you can tell who is playing at the time.

http://www.twitch.tv/stillflexin

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramus Part 2 - "More like Un-Faerlina AMIRITE?!"

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramas Part 3 - "Arachnophobia Intensifies"

10+ Year Old Account

Anachronox | 2001 game

My OCD made me do this. Strangely enough, I found myself having fun in this old game:

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep111 - Tacos And Anniversaries

10+ Year Old Account

Zombies! Minecraft? UNTURNED

Hey Everyone. Me and my friend have started up an Youtube channel recently. It is a gaming channel where we do Lets Plays, and plan on doing challenges from each other and our subscribers in the future. we would really appreciate if you guys would go and check it out.

I cant post links yet, so if you guys do want to check our channel out just type ATRGamingUniverse into the YouTube search bar.

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramas Part 4 - The Plague Quarter

10+ Year Old Account

Rift Patch 2.8 | Black Wednesday | The Day the Rift Economy Died