Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramas Part 5 - " Instructor Razuvious"

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep112 - Well Hello To You Too!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramas Part 6 - "Gothik the Harvester"

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep114 - Tomorrow Is Gonna ROCK!

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep115 - Warlords of Draenor Releasing November 13th!

Started out a new YouTube TLOU let's play series. Check it out

10+ Year Old Account

Return to TERA - covering this game from 1 ~ max level

A preview of what's to come on my channel

The Last of Us Remastered Multiplayer - Supply Raid "Jtbrig7390"

I got to say this was the best I have done in the multiplayer ever.
    Sorry its only in 720p I didn't feel like waiting a few hrs for Windows Movie Maker to finish rendering it so I ripped it and uploaded it how it was.

Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-08-18 at 01:14 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account

BAM - Big A$$ Monsters - the "elite" of TERA online

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramas Part 7 - "The Four Horsemen"

10+ Year Old Account

Another MOBA - Turn Based Combat - What do you guys think?

Epic WoW Battles of History: Tanking Proving Grounds (Bay vs. Brutall)

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

TERA BAM! Big A$$ Monster #2 Lanok

So, the first TERA BAM's, the Basilisks (level 20) are easy at level 22, so... how hard could a level 21 BAM be? First attempt resulted in two quick mistakes and an equally quick death... this is my second attempt.

Hearthstone - Curse of Naxxramas Part 8 - "The Construct Quarter"

10+ Year Old Account

the beautiful game of TERA

The Koltrane Song

10+ Year Old Account

The Walking Dead: Season 1 - Parts 1 and 2

10+ Year Old Account
    After many accounts in RIFT were compromised and people had their accounts charged in some cases with over US$150 - PLEASE - if you run any sort of MMORPG, check your PC to see if it is okay - this guide works in over 90% of the cases - it took me over six hours to put together, but my success rate with it has been excellent:

Scott Manely on why people spend thousands on internet spaceships.