Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Me playing Five nights at freddys. Hardly getting past the second night smh..

Many videos. Such WoW.

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

She's Playing WoW For The 1st Time (Levels 1-6)

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

More Videos For You

Head start for ArcheAge is Friday the 12th at 12noon CST. I will be doing a 24hour livestream *maybe longer* come join the fun and watch us rush for land! twitch.tv/sikend is the place to be!

Her 1st Battleground - Warsong Gulch (GET IN THE BUSH!)

She's Playing WoW For The 1st Time (Levels 6-10)

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep125 - Progression Is Gonna ROCK!

She's LEARNING!

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep126 - I'm Gettin' Old (And So Are You)

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

Rift Nightmare Tide | Rift 3.0 | the first zone preview - level 60~61

Here is what Rift 3.0 looks like - game is getting released on the 8th October 2014. I must say that a LOT of the beta is still unfinished, so don't know what is missing in this first zone. Zone 2 is still under NDA and buggy. Note that this is beta, so this is to be expected.

WoW: Brutall vs. Nobbel - Who Knows More Lore?

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

TERA | Sinestral Manor | Dungeon Walkthrough | Preview

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep127 - 24 Hours Straight

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep130 - The Struggles of Guild Leading

10+ Year Old Account

Death By Banana - A WoW Tale

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account