Page 59 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Brawler's Guild: Protection Warrior (Ranks 1-9)

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account

Some Gameplay videos

Videos and Stuff

Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

10+ Year Old Account
    Clash of Clans - quite a bit of fun - careful, though - may be addictive.

ESO Live Episode 4

Kalikara & WoD Leveling Guides

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    Hey folks!

My name is Jawah and I'm setting up a new stream. I'm a student from Germany and a passionate gamer, who just found out how fun and engaging it can be to share my gameplay with twitch viewers, which is the reason, why I'm promoting my stream.

My streams are starting on a regular basis at 7pm (utc+1) every wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday and monday. There will be loads of giveaways and special events are planned, for example an 24h (or longer) level event for the Warlords of Draenor release with a quality giveaway each new level.

twitch.tv/jawah_eu

In general, I hope to be able to stream nearly every night. I'm mostly playing WoW, LoL, CIV BE, ARMA III and many other titles, mostly new releases! There will be additional giveaways every now and then!

Make sure to follow me on twitter (jawah_eu) and facebook (jawaheu), so you don't miss any of the broadcasts and giveaways!

I hope you enjoy my broadcasts and I'm gonna see you more often, I'm really looking forward to it!

Promo picture for this week: puu.sh/cu12r/0d43a0179a.jpg

Deleted

Cool Arma 3 Wasteland - SIEGE OF ALTIS AIRPORT!

Hey guys! CHeck out my channel! JOIN MY PLANET GUYS! DONT STAY ON EARTH! BLACKOUDAN on YOOUTUBE!
    !

Deleted
    Hey folks, started a let's play series of Mass Effect 2!

Currently I'm playing around with the format. There are a few key features to this let's play that I want to focus on:

1 - The facecam. It's not always around, when I'm talking out of game (Like the video's intro or on an endslate maybe) I think it'd be nice to have that extra connection.
    2 - This isn't blind. I know a fair bit about the game and when I get further in the commentary will be split between humorous ramblings and information and trivia.
    3 - Production value. So far the videos (Or video, rather) includes audio volume automation, high quality footage, as good a quality voice audio as I can manage right now (I've done some processing to remove ambient noise), annotations to skip cutscenes and an informative and useful endslate (Info about music, subscription and next video links).

So yah, check it out of ya like! I'm still wondering where to do with more serious dialogue options, potentially an unlisted video with the option I didn't pick for those that want to see it. Any suggestions on anything to add/change/remove would be fantastic!

Thanks!

Hello guys,

I've been trying a few new games, one of them being NS2 Combat, a game that will be released on Steam soon enough (31.Oct.2014)

A frantic team based shooter with great strategic possibilities and some decent play-stile options.
    I found the aliens to be a bit more fun then your average run of the mill marines but both sides have something unique to offer.
    If you enjoy fast passed team shooters then you should enjoy this.
    The only con i found is that atm there are only 5 maps and 2 game mods... would have loved to see some more of each.
    However the developers did state that they are committed to enrich these two aspects and more.
    You can find out more about it by watching the video.

Leyzar

10+ Year Old Account

Marvel Heroes 2015 | My first 60... Raids just opened up!

Hello Guys.
    A new video from "Let me try" series is up.

Successfully funded on Kickstarter, Magnetic By Nature is a puzzle platformer that will be released on Steam this month (10.Nov)
    I am talking about the new release - PC Version
    Here are my first impressions.

Hope you will enjoy the video.

Leyzar
    Last edited by LeyzarGamingViews; 2014-11-03 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Wocky Weekly EP#001 - Gaming News, Introduction, Rift, Marvel Heroes, Secret World

Welcome to the first episode of Wocky Weekly - a gaming show bringing you gaming news, updates and information from game developers and forums. Let me know what your opinion is on topics discussed.

Warlords of Draenor: Speed Leveling Guide (90-100)

All Terminal Locations | Halo 2 Anniversary

Hey everyone!

With all the recent issues with the Master Chief Collection's matchmaking, I decided to run through the Halo 2 Campaign and collect all the Terminals. I put them all into a quick video for anyone else who was searching for them!

All Terminal Locations | Halo 2 Anniversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0xk...PsrZ0KNbNRK7jw

Hope you can put it to good use!

Life of a Guild Leader: Ep134 - Let The Queue Consume You

Hello Guys.
    Last game i tried was Dragon. The game is still in early access Beta, and can be accessed through Steam
    Dragon wants to be a open world RPG where you play a actual Dragon and can evolve over time.
    The concept details moral choices for your character ( yes.. the dragon) and loads of customization. There are good signs of things to come but ....You can check on the preview i made for more info.

Leyzar

10+ Year Old Account

Rift fans are really rubbing their little hands in glee... Warcraft... failed!

Last edited by theWocky; 2014-11-18 at 03:53 PM.

Hello guys.
    I made a new video for CONGO (Early Access). Is a top-down Co-op Action horror survival game where you have to complete objectives while fending-off hordes of "demons".
    If you are interested you can find more info in the video, and the game review on Steam.

Leyzar