Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted

Lightbulb Feeback!

Hey everyone! I am relatively new to YouTube but have been playing games for the majority of my life. Has anybody got any tips and hints for Beginners? Thanks in advance!

- - - Updated - - -

What editing software should i use?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any tips on how to create thumbnails? I have tried photoshop but im useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, i was just wondering if collaborating with others is a good way to get known.

Cantorus Plays: Hearthstone - Blackrock Mountain Part 6 "DIE INSECT!"

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 VS Chinese Girls!

Last edited by fleamarket; 2015-04-18 at 02:00 AM.

Cantorus Plays: Hearthstone - Blackrock Mountain Part 7 " Well I aint Trump..."

Cantorus Plays: Hearthstone - Blackrock Mountain Part 8 "I thought I had it..."

Cantorus Plays: Hearthstone - Blackrock Mountain Part 9 "Lost in the Eather..."

Cantorus Plays: Hearthstone - Blackrock Mountain Part 10 "Many Dragons"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I got to go to the Star Wars celebration, and saw the Battlefront Gameplay they had there. So I did a little overview on it and talked a bit about what we saw.
    I also spoke a bit about some concerns I have been seeing on social media about the game. Thanks for your time and letting me post in this thread!

Cantorus Stream Highlights - "Sniffing the ground, and chewing the air"

100% Free Game on Andriod and iOS.
    Heroes Charge keeps me entertained while on the road.
    This is not a review, just a short presentation of a game i enjoy and recommend.

Cantorus Plays: Hearthstone - Blackrock Mountain Part 11 "Still lots of dragons"

My first impressions (gameplay) on Revenge: Rhobar's Myth the Run and Jump Puzzle Game (FP)
    This is the Early Access PC version on Steam.

Gamer. Guild Leader. Raid Leader. Tank. YouTuber. I do it all, and I love it!
    Never attribute to malice what is explained by incompetence. You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership.

Twitter: @BrutallStatic | YouTube: BrutallStatic | Twitch: BrutallStatic | Patreon: How YOU Can Contribute

My first impressions (gameplay 1080p 60fps) on Color Guardians (PC Version on Steam) fast action side scrolling game.

Deleted
    Heya!

I only started youtubing recently. My channel is focused on providing tutorials for games that tend to be fairly complex (at the moment I've got tutorials for X3: Terran Conflict, Ascent: The Space Game, and Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows).

I hope to add tutorials for games like Dwarf Fortress and Unreal World at some point as well. Hope you enjoy it! Feedback (both positive and negative) are always welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJM...nfa2ab1wzn7yQA

Greetings and Salutations.

Currently doing a Let's Play series on the highly anticipated and so far amazing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. You can find my series on it here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...xwpS9GXMiaCOhB

Deleted
    Check out my Let's Play of The Witcher 3 on pc!
    I'm told that my I have a great voice for gameplay video's.
    You be the judge!

Btw, I also have a story-based playthrough of WoW! (1080p 60fps from EP.2 forward, audio get better too)

And a compilation of every zone's story!

I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this...it's not video game footage, it's a short animation about Mario Party. Well, if it's wrong I guess the mods will just delete it.