Deleted

[Anime] DBZ Orange Boxes. Need help please !

Hello everyone

Iv been a DBZ fan since I first saw it back in the 90's and id like to buy them on DVD or Blu ray.

What am I looking for:

Im looking for a DBZ set with all complete uncut episodes (293 episodes I think it was) with Chris Sabat as Vegeta's voice actor and the "scary" background music.

Honestly, iv been looking on the internet for MONTHS now and I just cant seem to find the right set I need.

I have watched everything on youtube and cant figute out what the Ocean, American or Funimation dubs are. I am getting really depressed right now because I dont know wich version I am supose to buy.

I bought the new DBZ Blu Ray level 1.1 and 1.2 and thats what I needed BUT, funimation discontinued those series so im stuck with a small part of the Sayian saga -.-

http://www.archonia.com/mangashop/en...%29+dvd/#38950

This is the set I would like to buy and if it is what im looking for.

If you know more about this set, could you please find a youtube video with voice acting and background music ?

Thanks alot for anyone that can help a desperate soul out.

Stop into an FYE at a local mall. Seriously, the FYE at my mall has 2 of the full set collections. They've had the same 2 boxes for nearly 8 years now. No one ever buys 'em because that's a boat load of DVDs and it's expensive.
    For stuff this ranodm, it's always best to start offline at DVD suppliers. Suncoasts and Sam Goodys are good places to check too.
    A place like blockbuster probably will not have it.

Deleted
    I dont think we have that in the Netherlands :X

Not a single dutch store is selling DBZ as far as I know.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuna View Post
    I dont think we have that in the Netherlands :X

Not a single dutch store is selling DBZ as far as I know.
    Not true the Mediamarkt at Amsterdam Arena is selling the "Orange" boxes for every saga because i got 2 of em like 1 year ago and there still selling them.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog