Thread: Fraud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Refer to thread title. Also it's interesting that he wins the popular vote in the V.I. and the MSM reports, "WELL IT'S THE DELEGATES THAT MATTER NOT THE POPULAR VOTE SO WE'RE LISTING ROMNEY AS THE WINNER LOL" while saying the opposite for every other state. I suggest you research Chuck Webster, Maine, the Washington GOP, the Missouri Caucus arrests, and plenty more.

Also take into account that some states have more than one 'straw poll' which aren't publicized by the mainstream media. Guess who won California and Texas decisively late 2011?

Or you can keep believing what the DOD-run mainstream media tells you like a good citizen.
    So you're saying that from one straw poll where Paul gets 10% of the votes, and averages 10% across the country....this mysterious "other" poll he is smashing the competition, but they only publicize the polls where he'll lose -- and of course they know this in advance because they announce the polls well in advance so they can be covered by the media.

Zzzzzzzzzz......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BLCalliente View Post
    Yep, exactly as I thought.

Conspiracy by the media to keep Ron Paul down.
    I like how you brush off other opinions without even taking the time to see where they are coming from. Are you just assuming you're right by default to the point where you're above using logic and evidence to back it up? If you really think that the media is honest, all I have to say:

Our comedians are more honest than our news anchors. Come on, don't be naive.

Refer to thread title. Also it's interesting that he wins the popular vote in the V.I. and the MSM reports, "WELL IT'S THE DELEGATES THAT MATTER NOT THE POPULAR VOTE SO WE'RE LISTING ROMNEY AS THE WINNER LOL" while saying the opposite for every other state. I suggest you research Chuck Webster, Maine, the Washington GOP, the Missouri Caucus arrests, and plenty more.

Also take into account that some states have more than one 'straw poll' which aren't publicized by the mainstream media. Guess who won California and Texas decisively late 2011?

Or you can keep believing what the DOD-run mainstream media tells you like a good citizen.
    you are exactly right!!!

remember everyone if ron paul becomes president the government is going to get reduced and you can take that to the bank.....there is even audio of those at the pentagon confessing that if paul becomes president 1/3 of them will lose their jobs.....the military industrial complex will lose millions, the corrupt will also lose millions, and we wont be screwing around with other nations trying to steal their resources

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you brush off other opinions without even taking the time to see where they are coming from. Are you just assuming you're right by default to the point where you're above using logic and evidence to back it up? If you really think that the media is honest, all I have to say:

Our comedians are more honest than our news anchors. Come on, don't be naive.
    Whether Ron Paul is winning is the only thing being debated here.

Whether Ron Paul is winning is not a matter of opinion.

I'm not brushing off any opinions. I'm brushing off made-up media conspiracies.

EDIT: I don't think the media is 100% honest or 100% accurate. I am however, 100% sure that there is no media conspiracy capable of taking the "winner" and making it look like he's only getting 10% of the votes.

EDIT2: Jon Stewart is cool and funny. Unfortunately he doesn't represent 41% of the population so no matter what he says, Ron Paul isn't "winning" anything.
    Last edited by BLCalliente; 2012-03-20 at 09:54 PM.

you are exactly right!!!!

the establishment knows if ron paul becomes president their corrupt ways are going to take a major step backwards and may not recover

This is what it comes down to.

Is Ron Paul winning? Nope.

Is he in second place? Nope.

His supporters might "feel" like he's winning, but that doesn't make it so.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm not brushing off any opinions. I'm brushing off made-up media conspiracies.

EDIT: I don't think the media is 100% honest or 100% accurate. I am however, 100% sure that there is no media conspiracy capable of taking the "winner" and making it look like he's only getting 10% of the votes.

EDIT2: Jon Stewart is cool and funny. Unfortunately he doesn't represent 41% of the population so no matter what he says, Ron Paul isn't "winning" anything.
    I'm not saying it's just the big bad media machine that's doing all of this. My point of view is that there is very clearly tampering with the results (which has been caught in multiple precincts and counties - if you're interested I can provide more links), even sometimes caught on film. The MSM tap dances around this topic, instead treating birth control as if it's a pressing issue while we're on the brink of war with Iran.

Also notice how the media portrays the GOP nomination process as if it were about the popular vote, when in actuality delegate selection is not bound to that. Also, the delegate numbers shown on the media are all made up, complete projections. Remember, most delegates are not bound or allocated until the Tampa convention and even then, more bound ones become unbound if no one has a majority of delegates on the first ballot.

Ron Paul supporters are known for being politically active and a lot of them have become delegates, so while I'm not claiming he's going to win the nomination, I would recommend paying attention the the Tampa convention. It will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pert View Post
    This is what it comes down to.

Is Ron Paul winning? Nope.

Is he in second place? Nope.
    He is in second place in terms of unbound delegates that will vote for him come Tampa. This isn't about the popular vote, most of these 'elections' are merely Republican party functions and don't mean any more to selecting a republican nominee than the American Idol votes.

Ron Paul is racking the delegates up, romney is racking them up but santorum and gingrich are pretty much done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaank View Post
    Ron Paul is racking the delegates up, romney is racking them up but santorum and gingrich are pretty much done
    BLCalliente seems to have an open mind to how the process works, but Pert for some reason has it ingrained in his head that this is a winner takes all popularity contest. If Ron Paul makes a comeback at the convention with his delegates (not saying it'll happen for sure, but it is possible) you know people will be like "HE STOLE THE NOMINATION!"

The sad thing is that his campaign has been completely open about the delegate strategy, it's the media who's been downplaying delegates.... yet they'll say Paul tricked them, lol.

TRANSLATION: The mainstream media and most republican voters are fighting in mid.
    Paul is trying to cap the flag.

EDIT:

Illinois is not reporting yet, but last night these numbers appeared on ABC's website for the state. They stated it was a test, so it's probably just that, but for archival purposes, the preemptive reported 'results' were:
    Santorum 32%
    Romney 29%
    Gingrich 28%
    Paul 3%
    Last edited by Mukki; 2012-03-20 at 10:16 PM.

BLCalliente seems to have an open mind to how the process works, but Pert for some reason has it ingrained in his head that this is a winner takes all popularity contest. If Ron Paul makes a comeback at the convention with his delegates (not saying it'll happen for sure, but it is possible) you know people will be like "HE STOLE THE NOMINATION!"

The sad thing is that his campaign has been completely open about the delegate strategy, it's the media who's been downplaying delegates.... yet they'll say Paul tricked them, lol.

TRANSLATION: The mainstream media and most republican voters are fighting in mid.
    Paul is trying to cap the flag.
    haha that is perfect explanation of what will happen at the convention and even if paul doesnt get the votes for the nom the media will still say that paul tried to cheat his way to the nom and everyone will be magically surprised with all the delegates he someone won when he is the one following all the rules

BLCalliente seems to have an open mind to how the process works, but Pert for some reason has it ingrained in his head that this is a winner takes all popularity contest.
    It's a good thing that it's not a popularity contest, because Ron Paul is in 4th for the popular vote. Of course, he's also in 4th for bound delegates. That leaves unbound delegates, and because of their nature, everyone's going to claim that they've got a ton of them. We won't really know until Tampa.

That's the current status of the primary. What follows is pure speculation on my part.

I suspect that Santorum and Gingrich will bow out prior to the convention. If this happens, their delegates will not be going to Paul. The end of August is a long time for Gingrich to keep dragging on like this, stubborn as he is. Santorum and Gingrich aren't raising funds as successfully as Romney and Paul are, I will be a bit surprised if this stays a 4-way race all the way to the convention.

Paul's only real chance is that this makes it to a brokered convention. Even if that happens—and the bound delegates become unbound—I do not see Paul getting the nomination. While he enjoys support amongst Independent voters (and the Tea Party), he does not have the support of the mainstream Republican party. I can imagine an attempt to appease Paul's base by putting him on the ticket as VP, but I believe RP has stated that he'd turn down such an offer.

Paul will go third party/write-in and sap votes away from the GOP, cementing their defeat in a race they were never going to win anyway.
    Last edited by Pert; 2012-03-20 at 10:40 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_0xQ...d5FAAAAAAAABAA

---------- Post added 2012-03-20 at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pert View Post
    It's a good thing that it's not a popularity contest, because Ron Paul is in 4th for the popular vote. Of course, he's also in 4th for bound delegates. That leaves unbound delegates, and because of their nature, everyone's going to claim that they've got a ton of them. We won't really know until Tampa.

That's the current status of the primary. What follows is pure speculation on my part.

I suspect that Santorum and Gingrich will bow out prior to the convention. If this happens, their delegates will not be going to Paul. The end of August is a long time for Gingrich to keep dragging on like this, stubborn as he is. Santorum and Gingrich aren't raising funds as successfully as Romney and Paul are, I will be a bit surprised if this stays a 4-way race all the way to the convention.

Paul's only real chance is that this makes it to a brokered convention. Even if that happens—and the bound delegates become unbound—I do not see Paul getting the nomination. While he enjoys support amongst Independent voters (and the Tea Party), he does not have the support of the mainstream Republican party. I can imagine an attempt to appease Paul's base by putting him on the ticket as VP, but I believe RP has stated that he'd turn down such an offer.

Paul will go third party/write-in and sap votes away from the GOP, cementing their defeat in a race they were never going to win anyway.
    like i said before this is a race between Obama and Ron Paul..........if Ron Paul does keep romney from getting the 1144 needed for the nom and the GOP wont let Paul be the nom then i guess the GOP wont have a person on the ticket so when Ron Paul goes 3rd party it will be Ron Paul of the 3rd party vs Obama democratic party

If you truly believe that there is a chance the GOP will have no nominee on the ticket for 2012, you have fully deluded yourself. :\

I will remember this thread when August rolls around. I hope that this coming election serves as a learning experience for you. Familiarize yourself with the electoral process over these next few months.
    Last edited by Pert; 2012-03-20 at 11:18 PM.

everyone knows about the major voter fraud going on in the primary and caucus straw polls but now there is major fraud going on in the delegate race. two very good examples are what went on in Georgia and Missouri. In both instances the Ron Paul and Romney delegates were screwed. apparently in Missouri Santorum people were to blame for the illegal actions and the Gingrich people were to blame in Georgia. Ron Paul and Romney have the best organization for this delegate run by far compared to santorum and gingrich. i guess the two bottom feeders (santorum and gingrich) have to cheat in order to keep up with romney and paul. I know the media numbers say romney has like 440 or so and santorum is in the 100s but those numbers are completely wrong if you keep up to date with how these conventions are going. Paul and Romney are overwhelmingly taking the delegates and i think santorum and gingrich people may be upset with that? so they turn to cheating but a lot of this stuff is getting caught on tape. what do you guys think about this
    ummm, "everyone" knows? wow, i had no idea we all knew but decided to do nothing. #rolleyes

sorry but a majority of independents do like ron paul....you are part of the minority of independents who for some reason do not like paul or just do not care to research enough history, consistency, or integrity behind all the candidates including obama
    Hmm. I'm an independent who, four years ago on roughly this date, was ready to vote for McCain because of McCain's history. Then McCain trended to become nothing more than a Republican mouthpiece. Then he named Palin for VP... Game over.

I respect Ron Paul. I think it's great that he's in there, getting people talking. But I would not vote for him. Also, I don't know which polls you're looking at. I don't see a single one with a "majority" voting for Paul; the ones I'm looking at are within the +/-5 polling error for all the Republican candidates when compared to Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying it's just the big bad media machine that's doing all of this. My point of view is that there is very clearly tampering with the results (which has been caught in multiple precincts and counties - if you're interested I can provide more links), even sometimes caught on film. The MSM tap dances around this topic, instead treating birth control as if it's a pressing issue while we're on the brink of war with Iran.

Also notice how the media portrays the GOP nomination process as if it were about the popular vote, when in actuality delegate selection is not bound to that. Also, the delegate numbers shown on the media are all made up, complete projections. Remember, most delegates are not bound or allocated until the Tampa convention and even then, more bound ones become unbound if no one has a majority of delegates on the first ballot.

Ron Paul supporters are known for being politically active and a lot of them have become delegates, so while I'm not claiming he's going to win the nomination, I would recommend paying attention the the Tampa convention. It will be interesting.

He is in second place in terms of unbound delegates that will vote for him come Tampa. This isn't about the popular vote, most of these 'elections' are merely Republican party functions and don't mean any more to selecting a republican nominee than the American Idol votes.
    I'm sorry, but considering he's dead last by a considerable margin, is the outsider in terms of traditional Republican views, has not really excelled in any particular debate, he doesn't look like he is going anywhere at all. While its true that things can shift, and there can be voter fraud.... the numbers against him are absolutely staggering. I know that if I were a Republican voter, and the person who got the absolute irrefutable minority of the popular vote was put up as the Republican candidate... I would be pretty pissed off. The Republican delegates are supposed to best represent the views of their constituents. Putting him in could cause a massive amount of fallout for the entire party

Also, when we're actually on the brink of war... China will stop supporting them because a war would be unprofitable for China