Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    well if they wanna do right by the players

im sure it will be server merges and not transfers,since it seems like if they did do transfers and not merges that it would just make lower population servers ghost towns and higher population ones more clogged up because thats where everyone went
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2012-03-21 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    well if they wanna do right by the players

im sure it will be server merges and not transfers,since it seems like if they did do transfers and not merges that it would just make lower population servers ghost towns and higher population ones more clogged up because thats where everyone went
    agreed. the fatman has become too damn full. mecca for trolls.

Server merges are better than dead servers. It's not a sign of the game failing, but that the servers and factions aren't balanced and this would only fix it. Plus I want to move my characters to the Aussie servers.

Deleted
    Legacy is server bound, not bound to a character. If you delete all your characters on the server, the legacy will still be there for the first new character.
    Logic then dictates that if you transfer a character from a server, you will not transfer your legacy. If the transfered character have unlocked legacy and the you dont have one on the new server you will get to start a new legacy on that server.
    Any experience for legacy that character has earned will most likely stay on the server you tranfered from.

It is all logical when you think about it.

I'm trying to reroll at the moment to the much more populated server (Gods it sucks when you enter a warzone and know names of half of people on BOTH sides...). Going fun so far. Even though of course abandoning a lvl 50 War Hero really sucks. Waiting for a server transfer for now. Hopefully will be here soon and not only to "lower populated" servers.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHeart View Post
    Legacy is server bound, not bound to a character. If you delete all your characters on the server, the legacy will still be there for the first new character.
    Logic then dictates that if you transfer a character from a server, you will not transfer your legacy. If the transfered character have unlocked legacy and the you dont have one on the new server you will get to start a new legacy on that server.
    Any experience for legacy that character has earned will most likely stay on the server you tranfered from.

It is all logical when you think about it.
    You're talking about a completely different type of move than the rest of us.

If all your characters are transferred, it would be just as logical that your Legacy also transferred... especially if the server closed soon after the transfers were completed. Legacy is another form of advancement. None of us want to lose that time investment if we don't have to. If the intent of transfers/mergers is server consolidation, it makes sense to transfer/merge as much character/account data as possible, including Legacy.

Hey, logic is fun!
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

My server (Wall of Light US) typically has low-ish Republic population on most planets, I notice when leveling alts. Fleet has about 80 at prime time, about 30 during the afternoon.

However, there are a number of successful end-game guilds, including the one I'm in. I don't particularly care if it takes awhile to implement a population solution as at least, my guild averages 15-20 online at prime time so plenty of people to interact with right there
    Perenolde-US: Mousetracks - L90 NE rogue | Drugard - L90 HU paladin | Ceinwein - L90 NE hunter | Mychamois - L90 DR shaman | Background - L90 HU priest | Dodgecharger - L90 HU warrior | Jeaine - L90 HU warlock | Syryna - L87 HU DK | Kttysoftpaws - L1 NE drood

Quel'dorei-US: Lastyearsman - L57 OR DK | Seksilexi - L29 UD rogue | Prettypretty - L12 BE hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Spacebar, dual screen, a few seasons of a good tv-series and you're golden.
    Word. Or just have a tv set up next to computer like I do
    "Angle of incidence equals angle of reflectance. Meaning, if you can see them, they can see you. Use the environment around you. Free yourself from the tyranny of eye-level!"--Roger Dodger i also play the git-box
    Poke THIS Robot--it's a link to MY MUSIC!--