Deleted

[Q] Tribes Ascend XP Booster Quick Question

I know I should ask this kind of stuff on other more specific forums, but you guys just answer things instantly and I just love this forum

So I was thinking about buying the XP booster since I felt dirty playing this game for free seeing how much of a incredible beast it is, finally bought the 800 gold thingy that provides VIP and stuff.

I was interested in the 3 Day XP Booster. Heres my question: when you buy the 3 Day XP Booster, do you get a 72 hour Xp booster, or is it IN GAME play time?

Example: Match lasts for 10 minutes. 72 hour - 10 minutes = 71 hour 50 minutes remaining.

Im pretty sure its the 72 hour (wether or not youre logged in) but I just wanted to be sure.

THANKS IN ADVANCE <3

15+ Year Old Account
    judging by how all other games do it, i'm going to guess 72 hours
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

It is in fact 72 hours.

My suggestion would be to buy the Bolt Launcher for Pathfinder w/ gold, and max out the worthwhile perks. Pathfinder w/ Bolt Launcher can do just about everything. After that I'd unlock Raider and the scrambler pack for when you go from playing Tribes: Ascend to Technicians: Ascend. Those are pretty much the only 2 loadouts I ever use.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-03-21 at 12:59 AM.