Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The good news is that you have 51 days to find a solution

Deleted
    Downloading at 3.3 MB/s right now and currently at 41%, started as admin with peer-to-peer disabled...wonder how it'll go.

*edit*
    Doing the same thing here, speed drops to 0 kb/s...and sits there...
    Last edited by mmoc70c145fdaf; 2012-03-24 at 12:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobedesce View Post
    I'm trying to do the pre download for diablo 3 but for two times now the downloader crashed (i'm not sure what happened exactly as i was away form the pc when that happened, when i returned the downloader was just not running) and every time i try to resume it, it just starts over (I'm selecting the same folder as i originaly downloaded it).
    That's reallly aggravating as i'm on a pretty slow connection and it takes quite a while for it to just redownload the parts that i lost (and chances are it wil crash again before finishing). Has anyone experienced such issues, or know how to fix it?
    My loader disappeared too, i restarted and it tried to go back to 0 meg again. I stopped this one and realised it has gone back to US download on the client page.
    I selected UK again and it started from 2.8 gig which is roughly where it stopped. I checked in my program files and there was a second small D3 file so i just deleted it. upto 3.6 gig now.