Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

which champion takes the most skill?

i would say viktor and ezreal? (lots of skill shots)
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've played Ezreal a fair bit and wouldn't say he's particularly hard. Theres alot more factors of difficulty than just skillshots, I would consider Cass alot harder to play well than Ezreal. Can't really comment on Viktor as i've yet to play him.

Viktors death ray is annoying but once you learn that he isn't difficult. I'd actually say Orianna or someone like that.

Orianna, i agree with ^
    Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

Lee Sin takes some skill to master

10+ Year Old Account
    Tryndamere and Master Yi

Just kidding, dont kill me

Deleted
    I would say Urgot is a god damn mad champion to learn.. i know he can be easy to play in a 5v5 normal...but if you want to play ranked with him... god damn you need to practise.. :P

Deleted
    Lee mostly.

According to Riot themselves, it's Cassiopeia and Orianna as they're the only champions to receive a difficulty rating of 100.. Which is maximum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Skill shots are pretty straightforward. You just aim poorly if you miss- I don't consider that very demeaning.

The champions that excel with a high skill cap for me are: Cassio, Veigar, Orianna and Aniva. They all have deceptively simple mechanics but require a high degree of reaction time, smart positioning, awareness, timing and recognition. None allow for many mistakes due to poor play either.

Conversely, those champions can be devastating or simply turn a team fight on a dime when played properly.

I think Xerath was one of the few champs that I thought would require some training when i played him first.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    I would say Shaco because him can simply deny the enemy jungler his farm + buffs + deny enemy mid ap blue buffs and even steal Dragon + Baron with a click off a button ( well 2 ).
    But then theres the matter of mid-game and end-game where you need a tanky teammates to soak up that dmg so you can actually take care off the ap / ad carrys

Quote Originally Posted by Antherios View Post
    Tryndamere and Master Yi

Just kidding, dont kill me
    *stab* >

Kogmaw aswell takes abit of skill to use.
    Do gnomes have a vibrate setting?

Lee or Twisted Fate, probably Cass in the bunch too

Cass is definitely a contender, and Anivia too. Im pretty competent with most APs but Anivia I really struggle with, her CDs are decently long, and to put out damage and not go oom is a challenge in itself.

Cassiopeia (self-explanatory i believe), twisted fate (dat gold card), fiddlesticks (a good fiddlesticks can win the game almost by himself) - hardest AP characters imo.
    Rumble is one of the hard characters as well.

Deleted
    Karthus. Dat R takes too much skill, needs a buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to agree with the others on Orianna. When her Q skill had a little bit more distance it was easier to make sure your ball was always in the correct position but now you have to be very careful with its placement and your own positioning that its very easy to overextend and get caught.