Holy Paladin Threat

For some reason the Holy Paladin in my raid is generating ALOT of threat. I mean one heal after I have the boss for 10 secs and he pulls aggro. He does not have RF on, and MD and Tricks are going to me. I cannot figure out why he is doing so much threat.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Maybe one of his real life friends Macro'd Righteous Defense into all of his heals. I did that to my girlfriend on her alt for the lols, and enjoyed a very entertaining half an hour in the alt raid.

But seriously, unless Paladins have RF on or alot of people are MDing him that shouldn't be happening. Every DPS should be pulling threat before he does.

With the threat reduction to healing, even running with RD wouldn't pull threat from any tank within a reasonable level range. Judging and DPS spells might have a shot at it, but not likely.

For sure It's gotta be the Righteous Defense macro. My friend was pulling all the time in dungeons and he even went to respec to get hit capped when we finally realised that he was using a macro :P

Deleted
    He has to be trolling you using RD. Even with righteous fury you could never get aggro from a tank once the first blow has connected.