Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    It does if you knew anything about how the game was before Bc came out... Go read my post on the 3rd page I explained what the game was like at that point...

yup, i sure dont....oh wait, i alpha tested vanilla and had over 700 days on my account before i retired. but go ahead, keep thinking its not a fake (btw, the icon is from wc3)

if you could bring me a blizz dev that said they were in an early alpha build, id believe you whole heartedly, but unfortunately this screen is not that proof. i played a lock for 5 years from vanilla alpha, the class description was NEVER that terribly written, lol. plus if this was the real "proof" they would of moused over the panda, regardless if it was a placeholder or not, to prove the point, not just photoshop in a g-damn wc3 panda icon.

edit: very carefully read the blood elf description and warlock description, do you honestly believe they would allow that many typo's? their writers arent 5th graders. also, try using google translate on that forum post you hold so dearly, half of them are saying its a fake as well, back then mind you.
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-03-21 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    No, no.. you got it all wrong. Wisps were infact planned to become the new Alliance race in BC.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    yup, i sure dont....oh wait, i alpha tested vanilla and had over 700 days on my account before i retired. but go ahead, keep thinking its not a fake (btw, the icon is from wc3)

if you could bring me a blizz dev that said they were in an early alpha build, id believe you whole heartedly, but unfortunately this screen is not that proof. i played a lock for 5 years from vanilla alpha, the class description was NEVER that terribly written, lol. plus if this was the real "proof" they would of moused over the panda, regardless if it was a placeholder or not, to prove the point, not just photoshop in a g-damn wc3 panda icon.

edit: very carefully read the blood elf description and warlock description, do you honestly believe they would allow that many typo's? their writers arent 5th graders. also, try using google translate on that forum post you hold so dearly, half of them are saying its a fake as well, back then mind you.
    yet you didnt know that you couldnt see the classes that the race couldnt be.

Quote Originally Posted by Smetz View Post
    yet you didnt know that you couldnt see the classes that the race couldnt be.
    at that point and time, i was too busy being deployed to afghanistan/iraq, so my apologies that i didnt remember every single effing aspect from a video game 6 years ago. excuuuuuse me!

considering Blizzard came out and blatantly said that pandaren were intended to be alliance-tbc race i'm not sure why this is still up for debate or anything.

---------- Post added 2012-03-21 at 03:08 PM ----------

at that point and time, i was too busy being deployed to afghanistan/iraq, so my apologies that i didnt remember every single effing aspect from a video game 6 years ago. excuuuuuse me!
    i'm kinda ashamed that we both served now i feel like your giving vets somewhat of a childish reputation.

maybe i'm just being sensitive.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    considering Blizzard came out and blatantly said that pandaren were intended to be alliance-tbc race i'm not sure why this is still up for debate or anything.

---------- Post added 2012-03-21 at 03:08 PM ----------

i'm kinda ashamed that we both served now i feel like your giving vets somewhat of a childish reputation.

maybe i'm just being sensitive.

nobodies debating whether or not they were slated for tbc, we all know that, what is in debate is a fake pic from a supposed pre-alpha version of tbc, that had panda's in them. even though they didnt wanna show them, or anything in that pic.

so because i know its a fake and disagree with those that are so in love with blizz, they see them with no wrong doing and all that jargin, im childish? well, good logic, chap!

maybe you're just being insensitive. glad you werent in my squad, if a message board discussion leads you to be "ashamed" of serving near me, then i wouldnt want you anywhere near me, you're a liability on the battlefield when you let your emotions get the best of you that quickly/easily.

---------- Post added 2012-03-21 at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    No, no.. you got it all wrong. Wisps were infact planned to become the new Alliance race in BC.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!
    well, at least that one has the correct character selected with a description and everything! lol
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-03-21 at 03:36 PM.

nobodies debating whether or not they were slated for tbc, we all know that, what is in debate is a fake pic from a supposed pre-alpha version of tbc, that had panda's in them. even though they didnt wanna show them, or anything in that pic.

so because i know its a fake and disagree with those that are so in love with blizz, they see them with no wrong doing and all that jargin, im childish? well, good logic, chap!

maybe you're just being insensitive. glad you werent in my squad, if a message board discussion leads you to be "ashamed" of serving near me, then i wouldnt want you anywhere near me, you're a liability on the battlefield when you let your emotions get the best of you that quickly/easily.
    You're quite the superman, aren't you?

You seem to miss the point that, regardless if the images were photoshopped or not, the notion still stands that Pandaren were in fact to be in TBC (as explained on the first MoP panel at Blizzcon) and the fact that Blood Elves were reskinned Night Elves. The fact that you're stretching this debate across three pages of a forum topic leads to believe that we have more than one person here who "lets their emotions get the best of them quickly and easily".

Regardless if you're a "veteran pre-alpha vanilla player" or someone who's served for his country in Afghanistan, you're still wrong.

I wish that's what Blood Elves were. Even that racial description sounds so much more badass.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    You're quite the superman, aren't you?

You seem to miss the point that, regardless if the images were photoshopped or not, the notion still stands that Pandaren were in fact to be in TBC (as explained on the first MoP panel at Blizzcon) and the fact that Blood Elves were reskinned Night Elves. The fact that you're stretching this debate across three pages of a forum topic leads to believe that we have more than one person here who "lets their emotions get the best of them quickly and easily".

Regardless if you're a "veteran pre-alpha vanilla player" or someone who's served for his country in Afghanistan, you're still wrong.
    ill bold this first part of my last post for you, since you have shit for reading comprehension. but go ahead, join the discussion in calling me "wrong", because you fail to even read what ive posted.
    nobodies debating whether or not they were slated for tbc, we all know that, what is in debate is a fake pic from a supposed pre-alpha version of tbc, that had panda's in them.
    and your response? classic, rofl
    "You seem to miss the point that, regardless if the images were photoshopped or not, the notion still stands that Pandaren were in fact to be in TBC"

and you seem to miss the point where im only saying the pic is fake, not the notion that panda's were to be slated in tbc, ive stated that multiple times in this thread. but if you want to make baseless arguments to sound cool on the interwebz, go for it. i bet you were in the army, lol not a lot of geniuses there.

re-read my post. i NEVER said they werent slated for tbc, we ALL know that, what i AM saying is that that pic is a fake, which it IS. ALL IM SAYING IS THE PIC IS FAKE. im not debating whether or not panda's were slated to be added into tbc, ive already said that but you refuse to even bother reading my posts. so i give up.

regardless if you "kant reed guud", unless you've got a wow dev on hand to verify that pic, then you're still wrong.
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2012-03-21 at 04:29 PM.

---------- Post added 2012-03-21 at 08:36 AM ----------

well, at least that one has the correct character selected with a description and everything! lol
    it's not your opinion that makes me ashamed, it's the way you present it, time after time. go back through this thread and honestly tell me you are not ashamed yourself of the way you've presented yourself.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm i don't know
    i remember seeing this picture a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago,
    and i recall people saying it was a fake back then.

Then again, i could just be the real thing for all we know
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Quote Originally Posted by Peroxidex View Post
    After looking into it a bit, I can confirm that the screenshot is fake.

In the TBC Friends and Family Alpha, after adding Draenei and Blood Elves into the game, the tidbits about Horde and Alliance still stated there were only four races.

You can see this in many videos as well as this screenshot.

That proves nothing, the screenshot in the OP is VERY old considering they had not even developed the intermediary Belf model.
    I.E, this:

Assuming it is real, then it was probably taken a month or so after development started. Making it VERY old in BC's lifetime.
    The BC equivalent of the 2001 Wow screenshots. Also keep in mind, in 2006 very few knew how to world edit on that scale, if anyone did.
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2013-09-30 at 12:14 AM.

I honestly don't understand what the argument is about here. This screenshot is likely real. It is also very old and very early in the development stage of the game. You keep asking why didn't the guy get a picture of the Pandaren. Probably because the model wasn't done. Or maybe he did, and that screenshot didn't leak.

Don't you understand that this leak would have to have came from the development team? This wouldn't have just been a normal player. The source would have to have been from the developers. Not just a player playing around and showing off models. And now it's years in the future, and it's a screenshot. It's not interactive, and we can't click on the model these days. So asking why they didn't then is pointless. Cause maybe they did. You just don't have access to that screenshot.

It's Warcraft III icons, you say? Well, no duh. Did you really play WoW back in the day? Because if you did, you'd know that WoW uses a lot of old Warcraft III icons, and back in the day, they used even more! Placeholder icons were almost always Warcraft III icons.

A bit odd to randomly continue an argument that ended 18 months ago, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathray View Post
    It's not fake, http://forum.donanimhaber.com/m_5847104/tm.htm ... ignore the non-english also , lol
    That only proves it's a fake; the icon artwork is from the war 3 era and the model is the Vanilla version of a blood elf. How is this not a fake?

Talk about necroing old threads... Is this a trend, now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, didn't realize someone had necro'd this

It's like starbucks and uggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

That's an accurate depiction of what they would've looked like if Pandaren was added in TBC.
    Last edited by Ibbi; 2013-09-30 at 05:40 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Yeah, Ghost crawler talked about it during the main launch party for MoP. They decided half way through creating BC that it was too out of the blue and decided to pull Dreanei out of their butt. Which is fine by me, more races to play