Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Because, its a waste of money. Especially after all the "bad press" they already get for numerous vacations, and "friendship" trips to spain by Mrs. Obama.

Buts its crazy that Bush went to his own ranch so many times, or how Palin spent that much tax payer money on clothes.

But anything Dems do is okay and everything Rep's do is wrong.
    Acknowledged. The Liberal version of you is just as stupid, by representation of these words. You could be trolling, but you still just sound like an awful person.

I don't see what the fuss is about this story. It's a child leaving home with a bunch of bodyguards who were going to be paid this money anyway- a child that could be considered a highly valued target by a criminal organization. Sure it's not really appealing to see money head somewhere for anything other than solving every world issue, the Big Brother that we are, but every single Amercian citizen's single, minute, measily, annoying and stupid remarks to be heard so they can feel better about supporting the reason progress is never made, mine included.
    Last edited by MephistoXVIII; 2012-03-21 at 10:26 AM.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Is yahoo going to become the new daily mail now?
    This story was licensed from The Daily Caller, a conservative website.

Looking at their list of news articles, I can't even find any original content... it's all imported.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what else was a waste of tax payer money

iraq