Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Is this thread going to demonstrate an ever-abundant psychological fixation with authority figures?

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Is this thread going to demonstrate an ever-abundant psychological fixation with authority figures?
    Going to? Already has. It's also a case study in people just reading the OP without viewing the linked material. OP severely misrepresented the content of the video, and people are taking his words at face value and going off on the cop for beating this kid, which he clearly didn't do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kid deserved it, what a little shit head..

I think the OP should make a poll to more accurately guage the opinion of MMO Champion users.

Quote Originally Posted by spektor View Post
    if someone hasn't posted it yet, heres another view with the kid picking a fight with a bunch of people, and then the officer when he arrives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pq9C3I2-WQ
    Wonder what kinda story we would of had if one of the people he picked a fight with would of just shot him dead.

IMO The Big Boss Man saved his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrumppa View Post
    I think you just executed this. I fucking love the internet!

Still - I would have Ronnie Coldean doing this case. Just for the laugh xD
    hahaha dude that kid would have shit his pants if he had to look into ronnies face!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Kid deserved it, what a little shit head..

I think the OP should make a poll to more accurately guage the opinion of MMO Champion users.
    And for even more accuracy he shouldn't lie about what happens in the video...

I just hope the cop didn't get in any trouble after hes gave that kid a lection.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    And for even more accuracy he shouldn't lie about what happens in the video...
    Nah, at this point it's become fun to see people posting their rage at this cop beating a poor kid, proving they couldn't be bothered to watch the video in question.

Reminds me of that bully viral vid few months back when a skinny kid picks on a fat kid then suddenly the fat kid goes all smackdown on the skinny kid. Basically a drunk lil bully that thinks guys 5x his size are wusses. I do not know what really happened cuz i'm deaf and cant really hear what was goin' down. The cop was trying to do what he could to prevent a single guy from inciting a mob riot especially when said mob are boozed up.

btw it was the curb that did the "police brutality" to the kid =p Looked like he got knocked down on his ass stupid when he tripped on the curb LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    So for underage drinking and mouthing off, he should be chokeslammed and beaten.

I wonder what you would say if the kid had a fractured skull and was braindead the rest of his life.
    Oh please.... I had a fractured skull and I'm just fine. And I know it takes WAY more than what the officer did to fracture a skull. So get your facts straight.

Also, the kid is a god damn little spoiled brat. If police did this more often maybe there would be less retards on the streets today. Well hey, if their parents won't educate them, let the police do that.

Also, the officer did no actual hurt on the kid. So chillax, bro

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWigman View Post
    Reminds me of that bully viral vid few months back when a skinny kid picks on a fat kid then suddenly the fat kid goes all smackdown on the skinny kid. Basically a drunk lil bully that thinks guys 5x his size are wusses. I do not know what really happened cuz i'm deaf and cant really hear what was goin' down. The cop was trying to do what he could to prevent a single guy from inciting a mob riot especially when said mob are boozed up.

btw it was the curb that did the "police brutality" to the kid =p Looked like he got knocked down on his ass stupid when he tripped on the curb LOL.
    There's not much to hear, really. The 2nd video, posted a few times in the last few pages, is much better and gives more of the story. But here's the summation:

http://imgur.com/gallery/iheOM

Quote Originally Posted by senshu View Post
    There's not much to hear, really. The 2nd video, posted a few times in the last few pages, is much better and gives more of the story. But here's the summation:

http://imgur.com/gallery/iheOM
    Lol'd.

Hey, in that second picture, we see the guy from the second video.

10+ Year Old Account
    So umm... I'd like to see what injuries that kid sustained after the fact if he was so brutally beaten. Cop was in the right. Kind of sad that people are overreacting and bickering about this so much.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    What most people are saying is not that the kid didn't have it coming, but rather that the cop should be above this. In my opinion, if a cop cannot control a _kid_ without having to resort to violence, then he isn't doing his job well enough.

Also, to the people in this thread saying "he's too stupid to have right of free speech" (or something along those lines), you do realize that freedom of speech is meant to defend the right to say things that are not popular? It is the same freedom of speech that applies when Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a slut, and the same one that applies when Bill Maher calls Palin a slut etc. It is exactly the same thing.

The only catch is, cops can pretty much do w/e they want in any country. That's why i mostly avoid them.
    A) he restrained the kid and didnt use "violence" or resort to it.
    B) go watch the 2nd video that clearly shows everything, then come back to comment
    C) freedom of speech has nothing to do with what a cop can or cant do, its about speaking your mind, not speaking with your fists, lol
    D) and they're are repercusions for using certain forms of "free speech" (ie, limbaugh losing half his sponsors and getting fined and forced to make an on-air apology)
    and the same should be said for someone walking up to a cop and saying "im gonna fuck you up!" for no apparent g-damn reason other than he was being dumb and drunk

freedom of speech is there to allow you to speak your mind, it is not their to protect you from getting your ass handed to you when you mouth off.

by your logic, i could walk into a Gold's Gym, and start calling all those huge musclebound guys a bunch of "pussies", then i suppose i could say "hey, its freedom of speech, you cant kick my ass over it!" do you see how retarded that sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by rigoremortis View Post
    A) he restrained the kid and didnt use "violence" or resort to it.
    He did use force, though it was at or near the minimum amount required to subdue the kid.

B) go watch the 2nd video that clearly shows everything, then come back to comment
    For that matter, actually watch the 1st video.

C) freedom of speech has nothing to do with what a cop can or cant do, its about speaking your mind, not speaking with your fists, lol
    D) and they're are repercusions for using certain forms of "free speech" (ie, limbaugh losing half his sponsors and getting fined and forced to make an on-air apology)
    and the same should be said for someone walking up to a cop and saying "im gonna fuck you up!" for no apparent g-damn reason other than he was being dumb and drunk

freedom of speech is there to allow you to speak your mind, it is not their to protect you from getting your ass handed to you when you mouth off.

by your logic, i could walk into a Gold's Gym, and start calling all those huge musclebound guys a bunch of "pussies", then i suppose i could say "hey, its freedom of speech, you cant kick my ass over it!" do you see how retarded that sounds?
    Well, legally they can't kick your ass over it, even though they probably will. This situation is quite different from just mouthing off to a stranger.

You call that a beating? After several verbal warnings the kid thinks he's going to compromise the authority of a police officer? No. That's a textbook arrest. Brutality against a minor? What a loaded statement. Brutality is brutality. Kid's not a minor; kid is a suspect. Kid refused to comply with police order. Chick interfered in police business.

All you counter-culture pansies can go cry a river - kid probably didn't need more than a band-aid. Real tough wankster that kid was. Idk how many of you ninnies live in Chicago, but it was a bad weekend for crime. Kid's lucky his fellow 'thugs' didn't accidentally spray hits guts all over the sidewalk.

Give me a fucking break.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this thread is done. Way too much arguing going on. Next time try to stay on-topic.