10+ Year Old Account

Looking for Someone Proficient in Image Editing.

Hey guys, I was digging around in my old Photobucket and came across this an old forum signature.

This is an old forum signature I used years ago. It was a gift from a friend I no longer have contact with.
    I want to use this again, but there is one problem I have. The name Aerre is no longer what I go by. I have tried myself to change the name but can't figure it out, if its even possible. If anyone with some free time would kindly do this for me, I ask that you replace the name with Huntaren, in the same red lettering and font while maintaining the sheen animation.

-Thanks, Huntaren.
    Last edited by Huntaren; 2012-03-21 at 07:43 AM.

Well, posting the actual image you want people to edit for you would be a great first step. (IIRC you can do that at 10 posts, you are on 9).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Well, posting the actual image you want people to edit for you would be a great first step. (IIRC you can do that at 10 posts, you are on 9).
    Yeah, I just got there. I want to start actively contributing to the forums. I wasn't sure when you could start posting images tho, thanks for the info.