10+ Year Old Account

Anyone play Little Big Planet 2 here?

I know it's pretty old by now, but I was wondering if anyone around here plays it. It would always be fun to have a buddy or two play, since most of my friends don't anymore. Anyway, if anyone cool still plays it, might as well add me on PSN which is Crazysky108.

It's a shame so few people play it D: or at least, so few cool people play it.

LBP 1 and 2 were certainly the greatest games I played on the PS3 before I sold it, but I would highly recommend playing it with a friend on the couch, I doubt it will be that much fun with a stranger or without verbal communication.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminee View Post
    LBP 1 and 2 were certainly the greatest games I played on the PS3 before I sold it, but I would highly reccommend playing it with a friend on the couch, I doubt it will be that much fun with a stranger or without verbal communication.
    Nah, I have a keyboard and I even before then I used to play with fun people online all the time without much communication. Don't know why, its just always fun to have someone following around when you're doing little platformer levels.

Although, I do usually play with my woman, but she's lazy and doesn't always play with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Although, I do usually play with my woman, but she's lazy and doesn't always play with me.
    Tell her to stop being such a stick in the mud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Tell her to stop being such a stick in the mud.
    I do D: D: SHE DONUT LISTEN