Poll: What is your favorite GW continent?

Your favorite continent in GW?

Like many of you, one of the things I am most excited about is exploring Tyria in Guild Wars 2. It was pretty in GW1, and in GW2 it has gotten even prettier. We'll also get to explore places we've never seen before, or places that have been changed over time, which is also really exciting. Personally though, what I'm looking forward to even more is exploring Cantha in a future expansion. Factions was my favorite GW1 campaign and I am really looking forward to seeing how Cantha has changed over the years as well. What about the rest of you? Which continent are you looking forward to seeing the most? (I decided to count EotN Tyria as an option, since I liked all of the EotN areas more than I liked the Prophecies ones. I thought it'd make sense to just include it as a choice. I know it isn't a separate continent )

Elona. They have afros and paragons. Therefore, they win. : )

Loved Cantha, the city part was OK, but the Luxon/Kurzan part was completely badass

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox2223 View Post
    Loved Cantha, the city part was OK, but the Luxon/Kurzan part was completely badass
    I know! That's my favorite part. The first time I saw the Jade Sea I kept taking screenshots of it because it looked so cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went through Mapping out all of Tyria and I fell in love with the world again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyria (Eye of the North) has Asura

Deleted
    pre-searing.. (for me, in '05)
    I remember the beauty of it, the grass plains, the rivers and waterfalls with the most beautiful sunlight. Hence, Tyria.

Tyria, no doubt. The scope and breathe of Prophecies was fantastic. Cantha has great locales; Jade Sea in particular, but sorta ho-hum because you are in the city for like days. Elona was sorta boring and felt endless/tiring. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    apart from maguuma, tyria

I love post-searing ascalon and the southen shiverpeaks especially.talus chute is so massive
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Are there any deserts in Guild Wars (don't know much about the world)? That would probably end up being my favorite
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    I remember the beauty of it, the grass plains, the rivers and waterfalls with the most beautiful sunlight. Hence, Tyria.
    I actually got so TIRED of pre-searing. Then again, that was all my fault. I was going through the challenge of hitting 20 before I exited pre-searing :-P So I got to see it for a loooong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    Aww, I guess I should have included Pre-Searing too. Completely slipped my mind! I never stayed long in Pre-Searing because I was too eager to get going with the rest of the game, but it was always really relaxing to just chill out in for a while.

Deleted
    I choose Tyria Prophecies because of my RP sentiment with that place especially with small sandy island in fisherman's heaven (? dunno if name is correct It's been a while). Oh so many great people made great stories there even random met people who just used to sit up with us listen to our stories and play along.

10+ Year Old Account
    ascalon before the charr fucked it up

they've had 250 years to clean that shit up and it still looks like jersy

however of all the zones in the game the jade sea BY FAR. its the only place in any game where i first saw it my jaw literally dropped
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

15+ Year Old Account
    Nostalgic towards Tyria. Especially since I started playing there during Open Beta and release, then I stopped. I still remember alot from it though.

Deleted
    I only played Factions, its sad I wont be able to see cantha in gw2 for a while.
    the good thing I will explore a new continent cause never been in the old tyria

Hard choice. I love Elona. It's exotic and mysterious. More so I felt than Factions. Fascinated to see what's happened to the land after Mr Joko got his hands on it.

But going with Tyria. Vast. Varied. Beautiful. And asura. Can't wait to revisit places and see how they've changed.