Jade Serpent Statue Heals

Now on the Jade Serpent Statue tooltip it says that it heals for 50% of the damage done, now is this per statue or total? So like if I have 2 Jade Serpent Statues out and I do damage, do each of them heal for 50% (for a total of 100% damage done), will only one of them heal depending on who is lower in health by the statues or will they both heal for 25% (so the total is 50% done)? Does anyone have any hint to this?

Its unclear, but from my reading, each statue would heal for 50% each time you deal damage (so 100% of your damage to healing, assuming there is someone in range of each statue)

I would think that each one would heal for the 50%, seeing as though it appears that you can have 2 up at a time. Otherwise, they could have just limited to 1 statue up at a time. What I am concerned about is having to make sure that my raid won't click them until they disappear seeing as though you can only put 2 up each combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assumed both would heal for 50% each (100% total).

Quote Originally Posted by Vynzul View Post
    I would think that each one would heal for the 50%, seeing as though it appears that you can have 2 up at a time. Otherwise, they could have just limited to 1 statue up at a time. What I am concerned about is having to make sure that my raid won't click them until they disappear seeing as though you can only put 2 up each combat.
    They don't disappear when they run out of charges like lightwell. They remain with 0 charges (so no longer clickable) but continue to allow your damage->heal mechanic. Least that's how i read it

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    I assumed both would heal for 50% each (100% total).
    Yeah, but they could be on different people
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    Yeah, but they could be on different people
    So? its still 100% of your damage converted to healing, in fact being split into 2 smart heals means even less chance of wasting some to overheal (again, assuming people in range of the statues)

In a live stream an 85 premade was auto attacking a training dummy with both Serpent Statues out. With each white hit of ~700 he was getting hit twice with ~400, probably increased via Serpent Stance, etc. He said something about something critting that way, that maybe one of the Statues' smart heals crit, but details weren't revealed.

So yes, each one does 50% but with both out you get 2 50% for 100% total (duh) plus any "healing done" effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    That's a very good point to raise, but it certainly seems both statues will heal for 50%, up to 100%. The option to have two statues instead of one for 100% damage-healing conversion avoids one of the issues with atonement healing as a discipline priest, and that's having the ranged members of your raid out of range.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMonkfish View Post
    That's a very good point to raise, but it certainly seems both statues will heal for 50%, up to 100%. The option to have two statues instead of one for 100% damage-healing conversion avoids one of the issues with atonement healing as a discipline priest, and that's having the ranged members of your raid out of range.
    You know there will still be a huntard or a mage who is too far away for no good reason

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    They don't disappear when they run out of charges like lightwell. They remain with 0 charges (so no longer clickable) but continue to allow your damage->heal mechanic. Least that's how i read it
    Can anyone with access in beta confirm this? I really would like them to stay even with 0 charges just for the passive buff.