Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    read you contract. If there is a line wich forces you to tell anyone or to do not date coworkers wou will know. There are some contracts i know of that do have those lines in it.

But in 95% of all contracts there is no such paragraph and if so its none of anyones business.
    However i advise you to not show it directly everywhere.. not to much... a kiss is ok but if you hang around together all the time, annoy the other cowrkers and the work suffers the Boss may take some actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    You probably had a handbook given to you and it would probably spell that sort of thing out. From a managerial point of view I had to sign an agreement stating I would not fraternize with employees outside of work which means 0 contact that is outside of work. People on the same level of employment were allowed to date and socialize with other people of their level outside of work though. I would suggest contacting the HR department to find out the answer to your question some places have strict policies. While the one poster might not think it's any of the companies business you more than likely already signed something saying you understood company rules and policies if that is in there you are legally responsible for following it.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are no store policies against dating co-workers.

as long as neither one of you is able to raise/lower anothers pay scale its not an issue---grab the manual they make you sign it will be in there

Go tell the boss to f off...but in a nice way- NONE of their business

Oh-everyone moves at their own pace. my mother moved in when my father after 3 months (fastest decision the woman has ever made) they have been happily together and married for almost 30 years.