Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I can confirm, the EU Battle.net is currently down. "We’ll be back soon! The Blizzard family of websites is currently undergoing maintenance to improve your browsing experience. Thank you for your patience!"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. Calm down.

Blizz isn't able to send out 1,000+ emails at once. It will take a few hours probably. And even then, expect a wave every day for the next week.

Blizz isn't about to shaft anyone.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

My Bnet is back up (EU) and no joy, I might just sleep and wait. Then again I could just spam f5 for the next 7 hours frantically...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
    Someone show some proof that you are downloading the beta
    "Show proof of this, show proof of that!"

Who are you, Phoenix Wright?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayntic View Post
    For EU it doesn't matter if you are gaming for 6 years straight, or just for 2 months, or if you got the annual pass last week or right from the start. This is because EU players will get their Bèta invite as soon as it goes live; Blizzard still has legal bindings in the EU to it and so they can't change the annual pass agreement so that is says "in waves". They can in the USA, but not in the EU. So yeah, players from the USA, you got owned by Blizz. Sorry, I feel bad for you.
    Umm... proof?

Quote Originally Posted by tazojin View Post
    holla
    Thanks man! Downloading right now!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-03-22 at 12:25 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is blizz sending out emails for this or will it just show up on the battle.net games page?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Got a reason to pull an all nighter now!

Deleted
    I don't dare go fricking pee.

Okay I'm a US player who played WoW for past 5 years without unsubbing. Got Annual Pass day one. No Beta invite yet. I think I will go take a shower and hopefully I get mine when I get back if not then I hope for the next few waves.

all annual pass holders will be getting invited, blizzard said they will be inviting everyone in waves based on how long your account has been active and when you signed up for the pass, so if you dont have one now, you will get one

I'm confused. Is the beta live now? Are they beginning to send out invites in the aforementioned waves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sockzz View Post
    Hi Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by marthsk View Post
    "Show proof of this, show proof of that!"

Who are you, Phoenix Wright?
    go troll someone else. Im wanting to see that there is beta invites actually going out.

Body, are you ready?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikevinge View Post
    Umm... proof?
    Errr...

European Courts?

err...

Yeah, European courts bind everyone who's signed up (most of the WoW-participating-annual pass-countries) into 1 legally binding document that can be altered in slight ways depending on your country and it's "tradition" - however the premise still exists. It's why, for example, many people in the UK want out of the ECHR because it dictates far too much jurisdiction on our own legal system, which to those opposed is baffling.

I got the client downloader available, but I keep getting a Blizzard Launcher error, which is preventing any download. Anyone else with the same?

Quote Originally Posted by sockzz View Post
    there you go, lol

I love all the " I've been playing since Vanilla and.... " lol .. ( me too but I dont like to be so egoist about it ) look at me vanilla wow player XX!!