Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Here's hoping that the next wave of beta invites comes soon, cause from what I've been hearing, the first wave was for F&F, and the press and other people that were just chosen randomly.

Deleted
    Is the beta on for all regions, or US only? It'd be real nice if you stated that, news site and all :P

Deleted
    Just rename the Downloader to "World of Warcraft Beta Setup.exe" Works for me (GBEnEU version).

Deleted
    same myself - 15 april 05 with no beta invite yet with annul pass bout the first 2 days it went live

My damn Installer is still at 17%

Deleted
    It's open for EU players.

Active account since release day of Vanilla wow EU (11/feb/05), and bought annual pass the day it was released. I got beta invite last night.

The installer is amazing. I could play at like 10% downloaded (after something like 3 minutes of download) and it's maxing out my 40MBit connection. Do note that while the installer initially says you need 10 GB, the download is more along the lines of 17GB. That's a solid difference for people using SSD's where disc space is costly.

Also, I claimed the name "Panda" on the EU beta server
    Last edited by mmoc443165a3eb; 2012-03-22 at 09:20 AM.

Deleted
    swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    The picture is a fake, you don't get to have US realm entry in EU account vice versa.

aka WOW1 starter edition for America&Oceanic servers in an EU account displayed.
    You sir are very wrong! i have both US and EU "realm entry" on my eu account and i've had it for a very long time
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

15+ Year Old Account
    Females got red pandas, tails and everything.
    I hope males get that option, even if its just derpin on a tail to the model, and adding the red/brown furs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazedGemini View Post
    Swansea
    Nice to see some locals are waiting to get in!
    (Port Talbot here woot)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    Rename the file to "World of Warcraft Beta Setup"
    Thanks! This worked for me )

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if it helps I got my invite, my acount has been active since dec 4, 2004 with 632 days of played time on my acount. Also signed up for the annual pass on the weekend of blizz con. My god I need to get a life after looking at my played time lol

What are the chances of a lot of people burning themselves out on this expansion before it's even released?

/cross finger for next wave invite