<Crits> was founded on Mal'Ganis back in early 2009 and has been raiding on weekends ever since. Our membership is comprised of adults from all walks of life: working professionals, overseas military and government personnel, homemakers, university students, parents, business owners, etc. We keep the guild environment friendly and sociable, but we take raiding quite seriously.
• Tier 11: 12/12 Normal | 11/13 Heroic
• Tier 12: 7/7 Normal | 6/7 Heroic + GotFR
• Tier 13: 8/8 Normal | 6/8 Heroic
• Friday and Saturday nights 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM CST (8:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST)
• Independent and up-to-date research on your class stat weighting, spell priority, talents and gear selection.
• Independent research of boss mechanics, strategies and videos.
• An ability to take criticism in stride and improve performance under fire. If you make a mistake, own up to it and don't repeat it.
• Dual spec with multiple, viable sets of gear. This contributes flexibility to the raid composition.
• A willingness to rotate in and out with other players of the same class/spec/role. This increases loot utilization and allows the guild to compensate for players out on vacation, business, etc.
• Sufficient resources to always come prepared with the best, including consumables, gems, enchants, craftable and BoE gear, etc.
• Ventrilo and microphone.