Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Who else plays two MMOs at once?

I chose both. I do the Space Combat Dailies while waiting for my WoW LFG to pop.

I know the topic is misleading but the real point of this thread is: Who else plays two MMOs at once and would like to share their experiences.

It simultaneously provides me the feeling of being the most and the least productive person :P

If the topic wasn't the real point of the thread then why name it something completely different than what you're discussing?

.. some people

15+ Year Old Account
    Changed the title so it's not a completely different argument.

Also, moving to the video games forum.

I'm planning on playing Guild Wars 2 and TERA at the same time. It's nice to have one of them be B2P, so I don't have to pay for two subs. Because I don't think that paying for two would be worth it. :P Hopefully I'll be able to play both to their fullest potential!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently playing too many games atm. WoW and Rift, and Tera beta when it's up. D3 beta occassionally. Just depends on what mood I'm in.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Deleted
    Played both Wow, Rift & SW:ToR(free month only) for a while, only playing Rift atm.
    Pre-ordered Tera and will play it together with Rift.

I have around 8 installed right now that I play from time to time to time. Rift is currently the only subscription, but I'm definitely checking out TSW and TERA when they come out, so might add another 1-2.

I have 3 eve accounts and do stuff often while in wow.

Playing SWTOR, Rift and WOW currently. Soon to add Tera and GW2.

Deleted
    I'm actually playing 4 MMO's atm. WoW, LoL, MtG:Tactics and DMO. Not at the same time, obviously, but I play a couple of hours each one a week, more of whichever one has just released something new.

I play WoW, and SW:TOR. I am SUPER early in SW:TOR though, and only 80 on WoW. I play both casually.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    I was going to play swtor and wow at the same time. Did the SoR thing and i hated it so im on the look out for something else to play any suggestions for a easy casual mmo to play?
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

im playing wow and swtor currently

Well currently i got....

1) LOTRO
    2) DDO
    3) AION
    4)Warhammer
    5)WoW
    6)RIFT
    7)Everquest 2
    8) Age of Conan
    9) Guild Wars (1)
    10) Allods Online
    11) SWTOR

Not to mention the RTS games i got >_>

1) Age of Mythology Titan <---- Fav
    2) Dawn of War 2: Retribution
    3) Command and Conquer
    4) Starcraft 2
    5) Battle for Middle Earth 2
    6) Warcraft 3
    7) Battleforge

>_> used to have time to play at least 3 games a day, not working 10+ hours about 5 days a week, i have no time at all >_<
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

15+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR and Rift currently. though i hope into LOTRO from time to time. probably will also play GW2 when that releases.

This week its been mass effect 3 multiplayer and wow, and like 5-6 hrs of dc universe online

Currently playing SWTOR and WoW. Pre-ordered Tera. Waiting for Secret World to come out. Considering trying Fallen Earth...

And then there's my lifetime subscription to Champions Online, but I haven't played that in a few months.