1. #3341
    The Lightbringer SurrealNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,503
    Well I have been bleeding away haste so getting myself used to lower and lower energy regen. Maybe I'll suffer through an LFR or 2 with it on and see how it plays out. I haven't gotten to fights that are needing me to stack Mastery so right now running with 12.3k Crit still.

    I know on paper the resource difference is very small but how your class "feels" when you play it is important and since we aren't robots most people feel more comfortable with the extra energy.

    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

  2. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiadam View Post
    Probably a subconscious internal bias.

    Going from 7000 haste to 0 is a difference of 1.99 energy/second = about half a jab over the course of the 10 seconds of the proc. Tiger palm is still decent damage as well, especially with crit bumped up by 30k (that's like what, 50%? damn.)
    I currently run with ~3.5k haste and the rest into crit because I'm in 10s. When I was in 25s I favored the mastery of course. So 3.5k to 0 idk I may use it for some fights I may not. I'd still prefer HT renkais over it though.
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

  3. #3343
    im going into crt since im in a 10man raid team.
    and was wondering if there's something i could be doing better or something along those lines


    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A9ar/simple

  4. #3344
    Can anyone tell me whether the Glyph of Enduring Spheres interacts with our personal spheres and not just the Healing Spheres?

  5. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouryuken View Post
    Can anyone tell me whether the Glyph of Enduring Spheres interacts with our personal spheres and not just the Healing Spheres?
    Yes, yes it does.
    Barleyclaw - Axis - Dark Iron US

  6. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazx View Post
    im going into crt since im in a 10man raid team.
    and was wondering if there's something i could be doing better or something along those lines


    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A9ar/simple

    Throw that dodge trinket in the ocean.

  7. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendy-Ideology View Post
    Throw that dodge trinket in the ocean.
    Seconded. Get the agi valor trinket if anything. And I'd say get rid of the talisman as well for bad juju.
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

  8. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Seconded. Get the agi valor trinket if anything. And I'd say get rid of the talisman as well for bad juju.
    i have the rf bad juju, is it better?
    and i can work on the vp this reset

  9. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxus View Post
    Yes, yes it does.
    And works very well with the 4 piece set bonus

  10. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazx View Post
    i have the rf bad juju, is it better?
    and i can work on the vp this reset
    The VP one has hit and if your gearing experiencing are similar to a lot of other people's you may find yourself overloaded on hit.


    Bad Juju is an OK trinket.

    If you're not running 25s you're probably not stacking mastery, but it's got some decent agi that you get outa it, and it's worlds better than a dodge/parry trinket.



    I would use the raidfinder version of anything with agi/haste/crit/mastery/hit/expertise over something that had dodge/parry/stam. (Stam is a very "bleeding edge progression" stat imo)

  11. #3351
    I run Valor Trink and LFR Bad Juju just because I've gotten nothing else to drop. Really want to get rid of the Valor Trink though so I don't have 9% hit. It was in the 11% range until recently with some new, non-hit gear.
    杜氏清兵衛

  12. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendy-Ideology View Post
    The VP one has hit and if your gearing experiencing are similar to a lot of other people's you may find yourself overloaded on hit.


    Bad Juju is an OK trinket.

    If you're not running 25s you're probably not stacking mastery, but it's got some decent agi that you get outa it, and it's worlds better than a dodge/parry trinket.



    I would use the raidfinder version of anything with agi/haste/crit/mastery/hit/expertise over something that had dodge/parry/stam. (Stam is a very "bleeding edge progression" stat imo)

    but wouldn't over capping hit be a loss in some way or another?

  13. #3353
    I've been having occasional problems with the Statue of the Ox buff. I have TellmeWhen tracking when I don't have the statue buff up. Sometimes I'll put my statue down and not get the buff. It can't be a range issue, because I'm within 20 yards of the statue. Has anyone encountered similar difficulties? It can be annoying to have to wait another 30 seconds before getting it up.

  14. #3354
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazx View Post
    but wouldn't over capping hit be a loss in some way or another?
    Depends whether you're 2H or Dual, it's clearly a no sense to be above 7,5% with 2H while with a dual, this is not "wasted" hit even if you'd rather turn it into crit.

    Finally got my 4PC yesterday ... I didn't have a clue of the uptime who is amazing ...

  15. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    I've been having occasional problems with the Statue of the Ox buff. I have TellmeWhen tracking when I don't have the statue buff up. Sometimes I'll put my statue down and not get the buff. It can't be a range issue, because I'm within 20 yards of the statue. Has anyone encountered similar difficulties? It can be annoying to have to wait another 30 seconds before getting it up.
    I've never seen it fail to give me the buff. Admittedly I'm not always looking closely at my buffs, but when I remember to put it down I can see it clearly on my healing done after the fight.

    Could be an addon issue? Switch to default UI, test it a few times to see if the issue persists. If you always see it when you're using the default UI, then it's probably an addon issue. Check to see if you have the latest version, make sure it's configured correctly, etc.

    Alternatively it could be a UI bug, whereby you actually do have the buff but it doesn't show. Check healing done to see if this is the case. If the Guards are still going out, then you're fine. You could also try running over 40 yards away then going back in, to see if the buff gets applied then.

  16. #3356
    My casual guild is about to start progression on ToT. I have heard concerns about Brewmaster's damage intake values on World of Logs to be slightly skewed/incorrect. I'm fairly new to raiding or using WoL in the first place, are there any tips I could have to properly compare damage intake from both tanks? Or has the Stagger issue been fixed?

  17. #3357
    Time to go back to a bit more mastery, just started 25Hs again lol.
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

  18. #3358
    The Lightbringer SurrealNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,503
    Quote Originally Posted by Shouryuken View Post
    I'm fairly new to raiding or using WoL in the first place, are there any tips I could have to properly compare damage intake from both tanks? Or has the Stagger issue been fixed?
    No I could give you the complicated method if you want to back in to accurate #'s but the simple way is to look at Healing Taken and subtract out their self healing (which monks will have a chunk of) and that is a good reflection of how much mana each tank is demanding from healers.

    You can also look at the graph and see which spikes the most and highest in HPS received. The higher/more often the more likely to die.

    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

  19. #3359
    So I got a lfr version of kura-kura off council while hunting for secrets. When it says +X agi, that's no including the 500agi gem is it? Wondering if I should just keep the 496 claw instead of using the 502 kura-kura.
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

  20. #3360
    The Lightbringer SurrealNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,503
    Even the 528 doesn't beat a Claw+Gem from a stat weight standpoint: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...46:42:35:31:27

    I had 504 claws but I'm an iLevel whore so migrated to my 528's.

    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •