Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Avert Harm + Zen Med are good combo's to use on fights where you are off tanking and there is heavy damage on the current tank or raid.

Feng: During AOE phases when the shield is down, coordinate with healers so help during one of the weaker CD rounds on their end.
    Gara: AH is nice to use when off tanking and the current tank gets Voodoo'd to pull some of the strain off him from the boss + shadowy attacks.
    Kings: Your pretty much always getting beat on negating ZM, you could use AH during the crazy phrase so long as the raid doesn't reflect to much damage onto themselves.
    Elegon: I can't think of a real safe time to use AH maybe while killing orbs, otherwise your always getting beat on or exploded by something. ZM can be timed right before a breath to soak it.
    Will: I can't think either are useful here.

1st HoF: Work AH+ZM into your healer CD rotation for the Verve's (especially in the burn phase). We found it nearly impossible to survive those without a CD of some sort rolling (it does almost 1 mil damage to most players even under the shields I think). I would spam Chi Wave on CD to help as well.
    Garalon before a clash works depending on the position of others (if people just kill one of the front legs its usually a good idea).
    Could see uses on the 4th boss after the adds are dead.

There are definitly moments you can use it. I just wish avert harm would have a bigger range. 10y is just meh.

Deleted
    Hey, I got a question concerning gemming. Most of the Monks i've seen so far go for the haste+hit gem in blue sockets. Why not going for the hit+expertise gem there? I think hit and exp are always a good choice, because both stats leave us the possibility to reforge our hit/exp-gear into our primary secondstat, haste.

greets

So im having a bit of a dilemma here. On my server (blade's edge, eu) the tiger deck goes for about 26k, and i was wondering if its worth that much? I only have about 32k atm, but i cant deffinately make more, so i was just wondering if its any good end game?

Deleted
    One Question:
    During the stoneguard encounter it sometimes happend to me that taunt did not work. Meaning i get no taunt tooltip on the mobs HP bar and he will not move. First I thought ok maybe I somehow taunted the wrong mob.
    But now the same thing happened to me during the Amber shaper un'sok encounter. I wanted to taunt the boss after my reshape life phase and nothing happened (Taunt had CD and the boss was definitively my target)

So either taunt can miss, which I think can not happen anymore ?! or there is some kind of bug or I am to stupid to taunt a single mob

please let me know if someone of you also encounter such a problem.

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    So im having a bit of a dilemma here. On my server (blade's edge, eu) the tiger deck goes for about 26k, and i was wondering if its worth that much? I only have about 32k atm, but i cant deffinately make more, so i was just wondering if its any good end game?
    Might want to look what ink is selling for if you have an inscription friend willing to use his scrolls for you. I bought ink and had guildies make the cards and they gave me the card either way and I sold the non tiger cards to get some money back (often more than what the ink cost if it wasn't an Ox card). Once I was 6/9 cards I bought the missing and completed my deck. Think by the end I was down 10k.

Also a chance you can find someone trading the serpent cards that get made for some tigers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teldrez View Post
    Hey, I got a question concerning gemming. Most of the Monks i've seen so far go for the haste+hit gem in blue sockets. Why not going for the hit+expertise gem there? I think hit and exp are always a good choice, because both stats leave us the possibility to reforge our hit/exp-gear into our primary secondstat, haste.
    Couple good gemming threads rolling already go check them out.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Hey guys,

My monk has hit that point where with Elixirs on, he regenerates 13.19 energy per second. My main question is about gemming after this point, should I start using Crit gems, or more Agility. Should I be reforging different. It isn't letting me post a link to my character, but my character is named Makova, on Jubei'Thos US.

Thanks for any advice that you can give.

Cheers,

Makova.

I seemed to be taking a fairly high amount of damage on Wind Lord Mel'jarak. We one tanked the fight and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to have a look at my logs and tell me if there is anything I could do to improve on the damage I am receiving or if it could be more of a gear thing and just general high damage from tanking a boss plus 6 adds. Thanks.

WOL - http: //www .worldoflogs. com/reports/vpr6rs8ozq9ieoff/sum/damageTaken/?s=11371&e=11603

Armory - http: //us.battle. net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kasnuho/simple

Are you getting someone to dispel quickening? That helped us out a lot. It is a stacking haste and damage buff on the adds that the menders will use.

And yeah, looking at your armory could also just be gear. I have 15 higher ilvl it looks like.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/7ag54...?s=9385&e=9835 - Damage taken for our kill just now.

Side note, holy cow our heals are amazing on that fight. I outhealed our resto shammy even before he died :O
    Ox statute FTW on Wind Lord! Mostly because the shield never gets wasted when Rain of Blades is happening it seems.
    Last edited by Kamadenhu; 2012-11-08 at 04:22 AM.

Mah Keg Smash dmg ;_;

Was inevitable, the keg smash hotfix was done a few days after MoP without any testing - we had too much AoE dps with vengeance. Hopefully they don't nerf our statue too.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh I saw this coming, I'd actually rather they nerfed it a bit more, say a flat 25% damage reduction, and the slightly buffed the damage of Blackout Kick and Breath of Fire by about 10/15% to compensate.

It seems a bit silly in AoE situations to be getting 250k+ Keg Smash HITS while BoK and BoF are critting for that much. Maybe it's just me, but I think our Chi SPENDERS should do more damage than our Chi generator .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    tbh I saw this coming, I'd actually rather they nerfed it a bit more, say a flat 25% damage reduction, and the slightly buffed the damage of Blackout Kick and Breath of Fire by about 10/15% to compensate.

It seems a bit silly in AoE situations to be getting 250k+ Keg Smash HITS while BoK and BoF are critting for that much. Maybe it's just me, but I think our Chi SPENDERS should do more damage than our Chi generator .
    I dont think buffing the damage of BoF is a great idea. After all its still a choice between DPS and Mitigation when to use BoF. I dont want to feel forced to use it in AOE situations because of how much dmg it does. So far its a nice to hit button when you feel safe enough and it should stay that way.

If the keg smash hotfix was already in it really wasn't a big nerf. Still did 190k+ dps on wind lord. The hotfix notes were released in the middle of my raid last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamadenhu View Post
    If the keg smash hotfix was already in it really wasn't a big nerf. Still did 190k+ dps on wind lord. The hotfix notes were released in the middle of my raid last night.
    How often do you hit more than 5 targets on Windlord, depending on what you cc it's him + 5 adds(more if you prefer cleave strat). The hotfix says progressively less so if you're 1-3 targets over 5 then you're obviously going to be hard pressed to notice it.

Just from a few heroics where I pull entire rooms I noticed keg smash hitting for upto 50% less with 10+ targets, obviously with some real testing people could work out what 'progressively less' means but I definitely noticed it.

For the first few minutes of the fight.

Are we really worried about how it affects face rolling 5 man trash? Seems like the only place you might notice it.

Not too worried about it... I mean it was great damage but SCK still does a boat load of my aoe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otora View Post
    I seemed to be taking a fairly high amount of damage on Wind Lord Mel'jarak. We one tanked the fight and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to have a look at my logs and tell me if there is anything I could do to improve on the damage I am receiving or if it could be more of a gear thing and just general high damage from tanking a boss plus 6 adds. Thanks.

WOL - http: //www .worldoflogs. com/reports/vpr6rs8ozq9ieoff/sum/damageTaken/?s=11371&e=11603

Armory - http: //us.battle. net/wow/en/character/thrall/Kasnuho/simple
    Don't know if your reforging mastery for heroic gara'jal or somthing but you shouldn't really... also your gemming is really wrong, you shouldn't be gemming pure agi gems.

Personally i like to go to the expertise hardcap but some people don't like it (i hate missing keg smash and other shit) which you might wanna go to if you want, but other than that your shuffle up-time is pretty low on the one you linked, also your Tiger Power uptime is pretty bad. your also doing a lot of moves like BoF that are fine if your going for rankings but your saying your having problems staying alive, you should really be spending your chi on keeping shuffle up and PB.

So Blizzard definitly screwed something up with our 'lil Tiger.
    In yesterdays raid Xuen managed to not only tank Bladelord but no he also got aggro on Amber shaper.
    I was not really amused to see a raidboss targeting Xuen.
    I mean its not that bad but currently i cant rely on him as tank cd in 5men or as dps cd in raids. Just slightly annoying.

Deleted
    Just thought I would throw this out there. Glyph of Jab is currently bugged while using a 2-handed weapon. A proc of Elusive brew with a 2-hander with Jab Glyphed is only providing two stacks of elusive brew. Without it's giving it's regular 3.

To avoid this bug the obvious thing to do is unglyph Jab and unequip your weapon and re-equip it. To think I've been running it for a few weeks without noticing the Stacks.

On a side not. Blizzard did a great job on fucking up a Cosmetic glyph that bugs out a pretty vital talet/passive for a class/spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    So Blizzard definitly screwed something up with our 'lil Tiger.
    In yesterdays raid Xuen managed to not only tank Bladelord but no he also got aggro on Amber shaper.
    I was not really amused to see a raidboss targeting Xuen.
    I mean its not that bad but currently i cant rely on him as tank cd in 5men or as dps cd in raids. Just slightly annoying.
    Thats really weird. I've literally never had this happen apart from once on stone guards and that was because he attacked the one i wasn't attacking and i hadn't keg smashed yet so he out aggro'd me..

Thats the only reason why i'd see Xuen tanking a raid boss, also you have only mentioned one boss, are you sure that the boss isn't immune to taunts? such as Army etc