Quote Originally Posted by Zonex View Post
    Erm took me a few seconds to search for this.. You mentioned searching before posting so i guess it has merit. Please search more thoroughly next time.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ter-Weak-Auras

Those weakauras don't even help with what he/she/it was asking for. Please read carefully (especially since you decided to be an ass).

Erm took me a few seconds to search for this.. You mentioned searching before posting so i guess it has merit. Please search more thoroughly next time.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ter-Weak-Auras
    again not reading what i asked for. yes THAT thread is there. but it doesnt show what i wanted, and dont wanna necro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    again not reading what i asked for. yes THAT thread is there. but it doesnt show what i wanted, and dont wanna necro
    Did you see my post on the last page? I wrote it up for you with a pastebin link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?

Erm... page 6, Misa puts up a a string for Chi. It doesn't have the number you want, but if you had copy/pasted the string into your own, you would've seen its about 2 different settings that need to change. Now if you already saw that string and couldnt work the numbers into it, then yes a post on THAT thread would be wonderful (its not a necro if it's relevant and not a bajillion years old)

A thread isn't just its OP, there is an 8 page discussion going on in it, and it did address part of your question.. (not to mention there are posts like yours in there, that are requests)

I'm not being a jerk, I'm simply saying, that half the questions we get here (while other people happily answer) are clearly answered by the actual thread that the OP spent (prolly a crap ton of) time making. If not, you can be pretty damn certain it has been talked about in the past 125 pages, the search function is strong itll pick up key words about most issues

Quote Originally Posted by nerdbox View Post
    Did you see my post on the last page? I wrote it up for you with a pastebin link.
    no sorry missed it til now omw to try it out !

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:11 AM ----------

Erm... page 6, Misa puts up a a string for Chi.
    and again. if you read my first post you'd understand. please go away from this forum. i dont like trolls. neither does the rest.

yes! perfect! much love to you and + rep to heaven <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I'm not being a jerk, I'm simply saying, that half the questions we get here (while other people happily answer) are clearly answered by the actual thread that the OP spent (prolly a crap ton of) time making. If not, you can be pretty damn certain it has been talked about in the past 125 pages, the search function is strong itll pick up key words about most issues
    The ideal thing is to answer the question in a way that encourages the person to think for themselves, rather than turns them away and makes them bitter. You may have had the best intentions, but now look what Kittycovox is saying to you:

and again. if you read my first post you'd understand. please go away from this forum. i dont like trolls. neither does the rest.
    How is that helping anyone? That's just shutting discussion down and turning everyone against each other. Hostility isn't desired here, ever. It never helps anyone, even if you are legitimately sick of answering the same question over and over and over (which in this particular case, that isn't what was happening, but y'know: for the sake of argument). If you feel yourself getting frustrated, just walk away from the keyboard. Hostility and anger just breeds more of the same that ultimately stops constructive discussions dead in their tracks.

What I try to do, when answering a question which has been answered multiple times, is answer it again whilst also directing them to a useful source of information which can be used to answer their next question. Or, at the very least welcome them to the community, where they can join in the discussions and learn the answers to their questions simply by participating. Infinitely preferable to annoying someone who didn't realise their question had been answered in a 125 page thread, somewhere in there... Deep, deep in hiding.

General rule of thumb: let's be positive. Negativity helps nobody, ever. And if you are getting frustrated with something... just walk away from the keyboard for a bit. Don't make that scathing post. Because let's be honest: does that achieve anything of use?

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    yes! perfect! much love to you and + rep to heaven <3
    I am glad I could help
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?

Quick question and information(because I'm not like: ok guys, you helped me, now im gonna go away, cya)

- How I registry myself in the logs? So I can give you guys how im gooing with the new gems and reforge

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, tomorrow I will raid wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Max DPS would probably be 7.5% hit, 15% exp, and then going for crit. It helps that this would also be a decent gearing strategy in 5.2, once you get 4 piece T15. Or well, the expertise is still not needed, but you can probably spare the stat points in T15 gear.
    And with that setup I found that Chi Brew is very good to ensure your shuffle uptime. Be very careful that the lack of haste can really be a pain in the ass if you don't manage your energy and chi correctly. Full crit build requires extensive knowledge of boss fights and quick reaction / anticipation. You can't purify everything and you have to play with EB (and sometimes other defensive timers) to compensate.

But... you'll deal tons (really) of damage. Actually when you play with a crit / hard exp build and can manage the stress of energy / chi starvation, you'll think that BrM is OP.

Don't forget to litteraly spam your tiger palm and always keep enough energy to KS on CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Eijy View Post
    Quick question and information(because I'm not like: ok guys, you helped me, now im gonna go away, cya)

- How I registry myself in the logs? So I can give you guys how im gooing with the new gems and reforge

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, tomorrow I will raid wish me luck!
    Go to World of Logs main page, look in the top right. Should be a button to click called 'Register'. Follow the instructions and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by NeitherDoI View Post
    And with that setup I found that Chi Brew is very good to ensure your shuffle uptime. Be very careful that the lack of haste can really be a pain in the ass if you don't manage your energy and chi correctly. Full crit build requires extensive knowledge of boss fights and quick reaction / anticipation. You can't purify everything and you have to play with EB (and sometimes other defensive timers) to compensate.

But... you'll deal tons (really) of damage. Actually when you play with a crit / hard exp build and can manage the stress of energy / chi starvation, you'll think that BrM is OP.

Don't forget to litteraly spam your tiger palm and always keep enough energy to KS on CD.

I hate to play without a decent amount of haste, it feels like you have no options and no panic buttons.

Anyone know a good reforging site/addon/thingy? Currently I've been reforging with reforgelite addon but it only allows to set 2 caps and hit & expertise take them. I'm not yet geared enough to get more haste than I need with haste>crit>etc stat priority but with 5.2 gear I'll get there so need to find somekind of solution for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    Anyone know a good reforging site/addon/thingy? Currently I've been reforging with reforgelite addon but it only allows to set 2 caps and hit & expertise take them. I'm not yet geared enough to get more haste than I need with haste>crit>etc stat priority but with 5.2 gear I'll get there so need to find somekind of solution for it.
    http://www.wowreforge.com/

it takes quite some time to calculate with extra "caps" however, i would rather suggest putting a certain order, be it haste>crit or vice versa, and fix it yourself by altering your gems, which usually is enough since there isnt really any exact number that will make or break it for us on haste.

Quote Originally Posted by imoom View Post

it takes quite some time to calculate with extra "caps" however, i would rather suggest putting a certain order, be it haste>crit or vice versa, and fix it yourself by altering your gems, which usually is enough since there isnt really any exact number that will make or break it for us on haste.
    Does not support upgraded items.

And dunno if the database will be updated for 5.2 items.

(had to remove the link from quote because the forums were whining about not enough posts)

I use reforgelite, just put the stat orders in game, press calculate -> show -> reforge and you're done.

E: Also works on upgraded items.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2013-02-25 at 11:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    I use reforgelite, just put the stat orders in game, press calculate -> show -> reforge and you're done.

E: Also works on upgraded items.
    Mine goes full retard whenever i put in the stat amounts i want. As in reforges all my gear to about 23% expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    Mine goes full retard whenever i put in the stat amounts i want. As in reforges all my gear to about 23% expertise.
    Just put the soft/hard cap for expertise, not the number stat ammount, but the one from the popout menu.

Nice! Thanks for the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    Does not support upgraded items.

And dunno if the database will be updated for 5.2 items.

(had to remove the link from quote because the forums were whining about not enough posts)
    oh ye. well incase the other tip i gave isnt good enough, you can use wowreforge, but manually edit the stats on your upgraded items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    Use the default BrM stat weights, you only need a program to calculate your hit/expertise caps and the rest can be easily tweaked manually faster than you can probably get wowreforge or any of the more complex sites to spit out exactly what your looking for.

Just ignore things like Crit -> Haste if your at the cap you are aiming for and swap out your yellow gems between crit/haste depending on what you need. Took like 2 minutes to get my current reforges tweaked.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.