Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    If it's got agility, it's pro. I'm not sure if there's strict BiS, but the ones to watch out for would be trinkets like the Talisman of Bloodlust, Rune of Re-origination, Renataki's, etc.
    I assume the Shado-Pan Assault trinket it either #1 or #2 then. I didn't think the rune would be of much use to BrM - dumping my crit doesn't sound like fun, even for a short while...? We'll see I guess - anything will be better than the Ox card trinket, now I have more faith in the Haste/Crit setup.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I assume the Shado-Pan Assault trinket it either #1 or #2 then. I didn't think the rune would be of much use to BrM - dumping my crit doesn't sound like fun, even for a short while...? We'll see I guess - anything will be better than the Ox card trinket, now I have more faith in the Haste/Crit setup.
    Your crit will likely be your highest stat by the time you get rune, if it isn't already. So you'll dump your haste, and provided you have Shuffle uptime banked then it's not a big deal if you lose all your haste. You'll still regen energy even at 0 haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Your crit will likely be your highest stat by the time you get rune, if it isn't already. So you'll dump your haste, and provided you have Shuffle uptime banked then it's not a big deal if you lose all your haste. You'll still regen energy even at 0 haste.
    Currently at Haste 7000, Crit 4000 and Mastery 1500. Lei Shen is a loooong way away, though.

Currently at Haste 7000, Crit 4000 and Mastery 1500. Lei Shen is a loooong way away, though.
    Why so much haste?

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Why so much haste?
    Wasn't comfortable until about 6500. 7000 feels smoother.

How long did you try it at say 4500 or 5k? To each their own obviously, but I have tested a lot of things pretty extensively, and it boggles my mind that people go for those super high haste values.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always felt like I was one of the higher haste users at 6500 and even then I would usually add the disclaimer it was mostly for just a few fights like H Wind Lord. Only done up to Horridon so far but going to try and shed some more haste into crit as I see how things go.

Of course the 2P and 4P change things a lot as those are acquired.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    did any 1 else had there weak aura for stagger broke?
    http://pastebin.com/ycgPNSmD is the 1 i was using

if you have a working 1 could you share
    or know how to fix it.

Anyone here who has done horridon and could tell me how the fuck do i survive the drakkari adds? Im moving from the orbs, but i still feel very spiky in that phase.

How long did you try it at say 4500 or 5k? To each their own obviously, but I have tested a lot of things pretty extensively, and it boggles my mind that people go for those super high haste values.
    Especially with no chi cost on lvl 30 talents, that's a GCD every 30/15/10 seconds that you're spending on a zero resource ability. I am dropping haste already, even prior to tier 15 bonuses just because I am ending fights with 45 seconds of shuffle banked.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Anyone here who has done horridon and could tell me how the fuck do i survive the drakkari adds? Im moving from the orbs, but i still feel very spiky in that phase.
    Is your group prioritizing the big adds or the little ones? We had more success prioritizing little adds to prevent disease stacking and me kiting big adds to minimize the crap-ton of damage they were doing. If you are prioritizing big adds, save tank cooldowns for when you get the 2nd and 3rd adds on you.

We was prioritizing the big adds first. Will try killing the little ones first tomorrow.

Deleted
    I tried my best to get comfortable around 5k to allow for more crit, but I just couldn't build the chi fast enough to keep shuffle running and be hitting guard off every CD. I usually had to hit Chi Wave a few times per fight as which didn't help, so perhaps now I can drop some. Haven't tanked anything but a trash run so far; our first raid is tomorrow.

I can probably drop it a bit in time anyway. I didn't main as my monk in 5.0 and 5.1, but I am for 5.2, so lots more practice incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    We was prioritizing the big adds first. Will try killing the little ones first tomorrow.
    You have to watch your stacks and if you dip low and aren't able to heal due to stacks kite via rolling.

Having a disc priest helps, mortal strike doesn't effect bubbles and guards.

Hi guys just wondering if anyone could do a character audit on my Brewmaster. At this stage I've come back to the game after a few months break and am really only running LFRs. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Kette/simple is my armory. (not allowed to post links)

I have been using Askmrrobot to reforge etc but from reading the forums I'm under the impression this is not the right thing to do for a BrM. I have checked AMR since the patch and it is now telling me to stack more haste etc so I'm thinking that maybe they've adjusted the weights to go the way most people think BrM should.

Also - if I am in WW spec, I use the same gear for BrM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Always felt like I was one of the higher haste users at 6500 and even then I would usually add the disclaimer it was mostly for just a few fights like H Wind Lord. Only done up to Horridon so far but going to try and shed some more haste into crit as I see how things go.

Of course the 2P and 4P change things a lot as those are acquired.
    IMO, crit's amazing for Tortos. Always had a good 8-10 stack of elusive brew for his snapping bite. I literally took less than 3mil damage the entire fight from snapping bite. My highest damage taken to me was stagger from staggering all those snapping bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggety View Post
    Especially with no chi cost on lvl 30 talents, that's a GCD every 30/15/10 seconds that you're spending on a zero resource ability. I am dropping haste already, even prior to tier 15 bonuses just because I am ending fights with 45 seconds of shuffle banked.
    this is what i brought up on the last page, after one night in ToT i dropped from 6200 to 4500 haste. ill see how that feels during the next raid, but with 6200 i never worried about shuffle or how much i used PB, and the increased raid healing from lvl 30 talents being free seems to compensate for the statue nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted
    got bad juju trinket yesterday, someone reported the proc is bugged

Quick reply to myself for documentation. After 14 minutes, the item procced. I went into a Scholomance and didn't receive a single proc on the entire run. Players who have "Breath of the Hydra", the caster .5 RealPPM trinket, are also experiencing the same thing.
    does anyone have info on this? is this trinket viable when working correctly? I'm currently running with Lao-Chin's Liquid Courage and Terror in the Mists (never droped elegons trinket after our dps got it)

10+ Year Old Account
    So, as a maintank offspecing as DPS in our raids, I'm not really sure how to move forward with the changed stat weights for Windwalker. While I did go slightly over the recommended haste for WW, the stats were still very similar in terms of prio. However, I'm currently not sure whether I should adapt my BwM reforging around WW to increase my offspec DPS since BwM is very versatile in terms of stats, or take the fact that my WW dps will suffer a bit due to the 5.2 changes.

Any tips from the more high-end monks? I only made it to 16/16 normal and 3/6 (first three) MSV HC, so I haven't been able to play around with higher level gear yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

My core is getting all ''OH WE GOT TO DO THE NEW RAID" and considering we still are in galleon(his training our coordination hard) I dont think it the best, but, to not be evilish I want to ask

how the minimum ILV to do thunder throne? I'm 493 and just agrooing and fighting the thrash mobs before the first boss I can sense "ok, this is harder" not impossible, just ask more skill XD

What do you guys think of the Tiger Stance dmg reduction? I know someone did the math, and figured out that DPSing even without KS in Tiger Stance is better than DPSing in Ox Stance with KS; Is that still the case, how much has the gap closened? Is Tiger Stance still better?