10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iry View Post
    Xuen, the White Tiger keeps taunting like he has growl. I don't mind him taking some damage, but his AI makes him stand behind the enemy which causes the enemy to turn around when taunted and screw with everyone's positioning.

How do I make him not do that?
    You can't turn it off. He doesn't taunt raid bosses, and he seems hit or miss on Heroic dungeon bosses. Nothing really to do but not use him on position sensitive dungeon bosses.

He was taunting while I was tanking Stone Guards-25H last night. Granted he was taunting the add I wasn't actually hitting at the time, but he did taunt one and tank it for a short period of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Xuen on Stone Guard and never seen him taunt anything though I am usually tanking 2 dogs at once for the whole fight. I'd report it as a bug. Never seen him taunt anything but LFD bosses and normal mobs.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

10+ Year Old Account
    He could have possibly pulled off you in that situation, eg if you had a ton of vengeance and did not touch the 2nd dog...but not taunted. Pet taunts aren't technically 'taunts' as a player taunt is. They are classified as 'provokes'(not to be confused with out ability Provoke) and cannot take a skull boss.

Deleted
    Yeah, i've had issue with Xuen on that fight, but it's not taunting, it's pure aggro thanks to the crazy vengeance. Just hold fire on using him at the start when threat is more twitchy, especially in the first 30 secs when MD's and tricks wear off. Once you have tanked each mob (because they take 90% less damage when on another tank)thanks to getting mobs from the other tank with very little threat on them, then you are safe to use Xuen.

15+ Year Old Account
    xuen is a boss, i get flung on heroic amber shaper and that bad ass just taunts the monstrosity and doesn't afraid of anything

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 05:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by siccora View Post
    yesterday i went into the raid with the exp soft cap.....never again. i missed so much. in one situation i refreshed my shuffle, put on my guard, got a heavy stagger, throw a keg *missed* fuck!

can i miss jab too with the exp soft cap?
    KS parries make me die inside

Some guild mates pointed me to a post on manaflask, saying there's a DR on PB. Never heard/noticed that before. Can anyone confirm this?

PB reduces damage by however much is in the stagger stack. The DR is using it so often that the stack isn't as big. Pretty simple logic behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    He could have possibly pulled off you in that situation, eg if you had a ton of vengeance and did not touch the 2nd dog...but not taunted. Pet taunts aren't technically 'taunts' as a player taunt is. They are classified as 'provokes'(not to be confused with out ability Provoke) and cannot take a skull boss.
    Considering I switched to the new dog and he was attacking the original one? Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    Considering I switched to the new dog and he was attacking the original one? Not likely.
    It is likely actually, xuen's threat can be weird given his insane damage and I'm pretty sure there's some mechanic in place that gives him some % of your current threat when he spawns, either way you can look for "Provoke" in world of logs and you'll find he doesn't use it in raids at all.

Ok so since my guild cleared bladelord + elegon and will of the emperor from mogu vaults, we are going garalon and windlord tonight. Couple of my friends have said that garalon is pretty easy, so we should kill it pretty quickly. Anyways, would you people have any tips regarding windlord? I will most likely be tanking adds, since i have better aoe than our other tank.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seibei View Post
    Pretty close to getting Xuen's. I have 6 cards, 3 of them are serpents that I should be able to trade and going to try and see what I can get my guild to do to help me get whatever I have left.
    the trick i used to get my Xuen for like 6k was was just patience. each card will go through a flux where it is the least common and when it is the most common, just wait for the supply to be up and you can pick up each card for 500-1k. you have 3 weeks to wait it out between fairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted
    Tanked spirit kings heroic for the first time this week, normally did it as windwalker offspec, but I noticed xuen took aggro when I popped him on Ziang when I was dodging for flanking orders. Ziang was at around 35% health and just tanked it like a boss untill Ziang died.

can anybody give me some help on princess normal mode? i'm taking one add group, kiteing them around, stunning them, pop my CDs, Dampen Harm, FB, Armor Pot and more stuff. But i get assraped nearly every time. i dont have any logs or maybe the healers are too bad (2 druids 1 holy priest) . do u have any suggestion? what to do with that adds?

edit: just killed
    Last edited by siccora; 2012-12-09 at 05:39 PM.
    13/13

Monk

Hello, Just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a good reforging tool to use. I looked on askmrrobot and its telling me to refore basically all stam. I recently dont have a lot of time to play and just feel like i need a second option. Thanks, incase someone asks where im at now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...f%c3%ba/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Ok so since my guild cleared bladelord + elegon and will of the emperor from mogu vaults, we are going garalon and windlord tonight. Couple of my friends have said that garalon is pretty easy, so we should kill it pretty quickly. Anyways, would you people have any tips regarding windlord? I will most likely be tanking adds, since i have better aoe than our other tank.

Thanks
    Go one tank on this fight, Brewmasters are crazy OP here and the shields you will be putting out from statue should allow your healers to pretty much focus on you. We one tank it on 25 man, so should be easy enough to handle on 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Naralist View Post
    Hello, Just wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a good reforging tool to use. I looked on askmrrobot and its telling me to refore basically all stam. I recently dont have a lot of time to play and just feel like i need a second option. Thanks, incase someone asks where im at now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...f%c3%ba/simple
    I was using reforglite, but unfortunately it can't handle 3 caps, so I have switched to using wowreforge.com and just enter custom caps/values for the stats depending on how I want to reforge. It's always best to be clear on what caps you want and what stats you prefer instead of just going by whatever a website tells you to use. Also using reforgesaver, which allows you to save reforge profiles and switch back and forth with just a click of a button.

Deleted
    I've been trying different builds with hard cap exp, go full haste, stam/mastery(did not last long) but whatever I do I am chi starved whenever I face a heavy hitting boss that gets me to yellow/red stagger in 2-3 hits. Any suggestion for what I can fix about my gear/playstyle?

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Thebrewer/advanced
    worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-41tqmrx9p1dasgce/ world of logs from blade lord. It was the most recent so not much to go on.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc3155ab5a94; 2012-12-09 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Added info

Don't even need to look at your logs to tell you if you're getting chi starved you need to switch from ascension to power strikes for higher chi generation.

Deleted
    Not really raid related, but has anyone else noticed Keg Smash not working on the Shado-Tien Behemoth for the Golden Lotus Dailies?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Not really raid related, but has anyone else noticed Keg Smash not working on the Shado-Tien Behemoth for the Golden Lotus Dailies?
    Its always been like that.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.