Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    doesnt that mean i have to klick everything?

also. trying now to bind tab+1 etc. but doesnt seem to be able to do that with tab? or do i need some addon for that?
    Making the bar invisible would force you to use your keybinds, instead of click. Unless you're referencing the other bit, where he says you just use 3 separate keybinds for the 3 abilities. That'd still be keybound, using your keyboard. No clicking there.

As far as I'm aware you can't use tab as a modifier, as it's used for targeting ('tab targeting'). I think you can only use shift, ctrl, and alt as modifiers.

Why does AMR keep suggesting Amber Spear of Klaxxi'vess over Snowdrift's Bladed Staff?

Armory

(P.S. currently re-gemming/re-enchanting so things are off, I was a dedicated Windwalker)
    Last edited by Mesima; 2013-02-02 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Fixed armory link

Because mastery sucks, haste is awesome. Hit and expertise are roughly the same value.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    Because mastery sucks, haste is awesome. Hit and expertise are roughly the same value.
    Wow, I feel like a scrub right now...I didn't even notice the Mastery on the Snowdrift's Bladed Staff..I was like what the eff lol

I currently have the 489 version of the Chestguard of Total Annihilation, I'm curious if its worth replacing with my 483 tier chest for the 4 set bonus. Thoughts? I'm losing a massive amount of haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian23 View Post
    I currently have the 489 version of the Chestguard of Total Annihilation, I'm curious if its worth replacing with my 483 tier chest for the 4 set bonus. Thoughts? I'm losing a massive amount of haste.
    Yes. The 4pc is amazing this tier.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Yes. The 4pc is amazing this tier.
    So many coins on empress...so...many....*sobs*

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    So many coins on empress...so...many....*sobs*
    Yep, though I'm trying for the claw. Got the shoulders, got the LFR chest token (so normal mode one would be nice, but can live without)... Really want the claw so I can use my heroic Gara'kal with normal Shek'zeer in OH. :<

One boss should not have so much desireable loot!

Yep, though I'm trying for the claw. Got the shoulders, got the LFR chest token (so normal mode one would be nice, but can live without)... Really want the claw so I can use my heroic Gara'kal with normal Shek'zeer in OH. :<

One boss should not have so much desireable loot!
    I finally got my claw last night ! On a coin roll no less. Already had a garakal heroic to go with it . Finally a sha touched weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting fact, Wowhead logs the Claws of Shek'zeer droprate in LFR as ~0.07%...

Does anyone else thing that's about 10% too low, considering how many classes need that claw?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

drop rate in LFR is different; the majority of players in an LFR raid aren't even eligible for Claws dropping. Only monks (2specs), rogues (3specs), shammy (1spec) are.

The numbers are skewed, the real data will come from nonLFR data reports, since those dont have spec bias.

@gynshon:

you done with 7.5 vs 15% expertise yet?

Quote Originally Posted by youlowgee View Post
    @gynshon:

you done with 7.5 vs 15% expertise yet?
    I'm sure he'll post it once he's done. No need to rush him.

Not done this week yet. We did alt runs at the beginning of the week, and saving our good stuff for tonight.

I'm sure he'll post it once he's done. No need to rush him.
    you're not my dad

Quote Originally Posted by youlowgee View Post
    you're not my dad
    I am.

Now stop rushing Gynshon and get back to your homework, mister, before I ground you!

Ok thanks for the tips on gara'jal guys. 1 shot him during our raid today. Damage was deffinately better with dampen harm and without guard glyph.

Well, after a week with the expertise hardcap in place and a week without, I have made my own determination that the expertise cap isn't needed at all. I found myself with a little extra chi in the long run due to lack of parries, a little bit more overall dmg, but my elusive brew uptime was lower. I had more 3 more Blackout kicks due to the extra Chi, and 1 more PB. In the end, negligible.

The damage difference wasn't super huge overall, just above a 1k dps increase, 250k dmg extra overall on a 7min fight. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Elusive Brew active uptime went from 44% to 38% and I did take more damage overall, and staggered more. Shuffle uptime was identical, 98.7%, so no issues there.

The one thing I found odd was Dancing Steel uptime. 78% uptime with 7.5% expertise, 54.7% with 15% expertise. I get RNG, but that is a pretty large difference for 7 min fight IMHO.

Now onto PTR testing. I found that I was having to purify a ton more during PTR testing on some of the bosses. Mastery got a boost, so we are staggering more by default, which in turn requires more PB's to offset the damage. In order to combat this, I think haste will be the more desired stat again. I am going to try a 9k haste build with ascension and see how that goes this next week.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Well, after a week with the expertise hardcap in place and a week without, I have made my own determination that the expertise cap isn't needed at all. I found myself with a little extra chi in the long run due to lack of parries, a little bit more overall dmg, but my elusive brew uptime was lower. I had more 3 more Blackout kicks due to the extra Chi, and 1 more PB. In the end, negligible.

The damage difference wasn't super huge overall, just above a 1k dps increase, 250k dmg extra overall on a 7min fight. Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. Elusive Brew active uptime went from 44% to 38% and I did take more damage overall, and staggered more. Shuffle uptime was identical, 98.7%, so no issues there.

The one thing I found odd was Dancing Steel uptime. 78% uptime with 7.5% expertise, 54.7% with 15% expertise. I get RNG, but that is a pretty large difference for 7 min fight IMHO.

Now onto PTR testing. I found that I was having to purify a ton more during PTR testing on some of the bosses. Mastery got a boost, so we are staggering more by default, which in turn requires more PB's to offset the damage. In order to combat this, I think haste will be the more desired stat again. I am going to try a 9k haste build with ascension and see how that goes this next week.
    It's good to get data on this and compare different stat priorities, but why do you pick 7.5% expertise? Why not 6.0% or 9.0%, or any other number under 15%? If removing 7.5% (going from 15 down to 7.5) is preferable, why not drop more of it? Since expertise no longer does both dodge/parry until dodge cap, there's no reason to make 7.5% a noteworthy marker as a tank.

All I am getting at is that it would be interesting to see more data and analysis with different values, not just 7.5% vs 15% expertise. If you aren't talking about an expertise level that makes dps/tank swapping convenient, then 7.5% is an arbitrary value for tanking.

You do mention a 9k haste build for PTR testing, would that be without focusing on getting hit/exp to certain levels?

Which boss did you use as your comparison?