Got bored waiting so I made this

edit: meep
    Last edited by Wraug; 2015-04-18 at 06:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was hilarious, good job

That was great. Thank you.

that was perfect! lmao.

lol, I love these videos xD
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Deleted
    Haha even though I'm looking forward to MoP this video made me laugh so hard!

"The god damn raid finder is the dumbest thing since BM Hunters in BC!" That part was hilarious haha

The part about BM hunters in BC was the best

That was great! Defiantly funny and worth watching as we either sit here downloading the beta, or waving our no beta club passes. 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    well done lmao

Deleted
    Watched about 30 seconds of it.

Great job, really fun...

Are there really still people griping about Pandas?

An Arch-Mage class? Really, so like a Mage but more Magey? Start thinking about actual class design please. Demon Hunter can work, but unless it's in an expansion dealing with Demons, releasing it makes no sense.

PvP is where all the Alliance-Horde conflict should take place? That's incredibly stupid. I know you might not care, but there are stories being told through Warcraft, and guess what one of the biggest ones is. And no one states to him that one of the first things stated was that we will be dethroning Garrosh?

Pandas aren't any more forced on you than Goblins, Ogres, Orcs, Demons, etc...

In other words, QQ More. And I understand you aren't supposed to do this here, but your spelling, grammar and syntax in that video were horrendous. If you're going to produce something like this, you could at least double check it first.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

edit: meep
    Last edited by Wraug; 2015-04-18 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed a few times. Not bad for a 15 minute throw-together.