Questions about Camera Distance

Can anyone tell me what addon or macro or game setting makes the camera distance really far? I just watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmT5Eq6pkhQ

and I can't get my camera nearly as zoomed out as in the video. Would make raid leading much easier!

Deleted
    I have a macro for it from WotLK, maybe it still works?

Code:
    /console cameraDistanceMax 50
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-03-22 at 04:49 PM. Reason: it does

This came up in another thread but just to squash the confusion,

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    The distance goes a little further than the interface slider if you use a console command, specifically:

Code:
    /console cameraDistanceMax 50
    The default value of this is 15, but by using the command it multiplies the Max with the MaxFactor for a maximum total of 50.

Using the console command cameraDistanceMaxFactor does almost the same thing, but since it uses factor, the game multiplies the in-game default 15 Max value times 4 to give 60, then the max of 50 is used as well.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks for the help, is there a macro that allows me to click the button once and go to max camera distance (That macro works to change the view distant is seems, but does not zoom me out to max distance right away)? When tanking, often the camera suddenly decides that zooming in is the best idea, and clicking zoom out a bunch of times becomes inconvenient over and over again.

Thanks for the help.

you can set go to max camera distance in the default key settings