Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Wow, I really like the priest one, looks better than tier 13.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Priest helm reminds me of the Pope, which in turn reminds me of the movie Eurotrip, when Scotty's mistaken for the new Pope. Now I have "Scotty Doesn't Know" stuck in my head. Hide helm FTW.

definitely not playing with that helm on. playing a sexy shadow belf not really related to pope, so no. i know it's impossible to satisfy everyone with just one set, but the challenge mode armor being the "awesome looking transmog set that everyone will farm challenge modes to get their hands on", i'm not pushing myself hard to obtain this abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelitas View Post
    definitely not playing with that helm on. playing a sexy shadow belf not really related to pope, so no. i know it's impossible to satisfy everyone with just one set, but the challenge mode armor being the "awesome looking transmog set that everyone will farm challenge modes to get their hands on", i'm not pushing myself hard to obtain this abomination.
    Well, the challenge sets come from getting all silver medals I believe, which shouldn't be that tough. It'll be nice to have another unique set to play around with for transmog, but I'm not sure I'd use the entire set (mainly excluding the helm).

i guess i misunderstood the concept. thought that different colours of the set points to which medals you've won. totaally as an example: green set is for bronze, brown set is for silver and idon'tknowwhatothercolour set is for golds.

am i wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by Crudelitas View Post
    i guess i misunderstood the concept. thought that different colours of the set points to which medals you've won. totaally as an example: green set is for bronze, brown set is for silver and idon'tknowwhatothercolour set is for golds.

am i wrong here?
    According to the press event:

There are three levels of rewards:

Bronze: Achievements.
    Silver: Special transmog armor
    Gold: Access to a mount with unique look.

I think the bronze might award a title as well as an achievement with it, but I can't confirm that.

My info is from here.

well then, screw the silver, i'm going for bronze and gold :P

overall colours and shoulders look great, helm looks bad imo.
    <inactive>

It looks okay I think ... I have seen worse and I have seen better lol (tier 11 vs tier 5 respectively)

Deleted
    One step closer to being warlocks

It's not too bad, we could have got something worse

i like the challenge armor, it's really... priesty.
    Last edited by mmoc3d05ee6dd7; 2012-03-27 at 11:30 PM.

I love the green version of that teir. It will go nice with my green version of the Illidari Tabard and the Frost scythe from the holiday event. I can see why holy/disc priests would not like that set.

Not really impressed with either of them really.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm in the minority here, but:

Sets that look great on a few races > Sets that look mediocre on all races.

That being said, I like the challenge set for Gnomes/Dwarves/Goblins, but the Tier set (in it's current state) is just "meh".
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

thank god for tranmogs lol

for me gear is an important matter, and this set is just a turn off -,- why didnt blizz create something more priestly for us like the lock t6 having wings every now and then, or our t5. I saw many replies saying "you could just transmog if you liked those" but for how long are we gonna keep doin transmog? we want something new to show it off for a change. paladins always gets the best sets filled with wings and feathers >_< so unfair! I just hope blizz either do changes to this set or create a new prettier one