Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MoP Priest Gear Sets

Piecing together the new priest gear sets from the icons Bibi posted a little while ago!

Tier 14 Raid Gear:

Helm
    Shoulders
    Chest
    Bracers
    Gauntlets
    Belt
    Pants
    Boots

Tier 14 Video Preview [Bugged/Incomplete]

WoW Head Model Viewer

Color Scheme 1 - Green
    Color Scheme 2 - Red
    Color Scheme 3 - Gold

Challenge Mode Gear:

If you look at the gnome in THIS screenshot, he seems to be wearing the priest Challenge Mode gear.

Helm
    Shoulders
    Chest
    Bracers
    Gauntlets
    Belt
    Pants
    Boots

The full Challenge Mode set on a human male/female models:

Male

Female

And the video:

WoW Head Model Viewer:

Color Scheme 1 - Gold
    Color Scheme 2 - Teal
    Colore Scheme 3 - Red
    Last edited by Gradywhite; 2012-03-27 at 05:15 AM.

Look at the screenshot of the gnome in the picture from the announcement item of "Mists of Pandaria Press tour"

alliance_group_with_chen_stormstout_at_start_of_stormstout_brewery.jpg
    do a google image search of this.

(sorry I can't post a link)
    Last edited by wruf; 2012-03-22 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wruf View Post
    Look at the 2nd screenshot gnome in this picture from the announcement item of "Mists of Pandaria Press tour"

alliance_group_with_chen_stormstout_at_start_of_stormstout_brewery.jpg
    do a google image search

(sorry I can't post a link)
    Nice find! Here's the link. I put it in the top too.
    Last edited by Gradywhite; 2012-03-22 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Ye thanks for this. Looks rather bishop like.

On another note, check out the guy in front of the gnome:

Bet that's the Pala gear. /WTB T_T

That priest gear looks like crap imo.
    The challenge mode gear better have some outstanding special effects, why would "reward" gear not even look as cool as stuff from BC? >_< (I know, opinions and all but that gear doesn't look priestly to me, or interesting )
    Good thing T13 looks good I guess :P

I was really excited about Mists, but honestly the more I learn the less exciting it is getting and more disappointing :/
    Trying not to be negative until it's final though. (bet let's be honest they're not going to change that gear)

I can't access that link for some reason. Can someone post a pic of the gnome?

Edit: NVM, found an alternate link. That looks ridiculously ugly lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post

Looks like Scyther. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    I can't access that link for some reason. Can someone post a pic of the gnome?

Edit: NVM, found an alternate link. That looks ridiculously ugly lol.
    Fixed the link in the OP

---------- Post added 2012-03-22 at 02:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    That priest gear looks like crap imo.
    The challenge mode gear better have some outstanding special effects, why would "reward" gear not even look as cool as stuff from BC? >_< (I know, opinions and all but that gear doesn't look priestly to me, or interesting )
    Good thing T13 looks good I guess :P

I was really excited about Mists, but honestly the more I learn the less exciting it is getting and more disappointing :/
    Trying not to be negative until it's final though. (bet let's be honest they're not going to change that gear)
    I think the gear might look a lot better on a character that's bigger than a 4 year old though.

I like the rogue set. That paladin set would look better on something that isn't female draenei. The helm looks messed up because of the draenei's horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post

according to the icons, yes. but that's no guy lol

it looks like a mecha IMO lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Updated with pictures/video from the front page.

So sad about that helm lol...

I must say in my personal opinion the teal dungeon challenge set looks 10x better then the current heroic Dragon Soul tier.

Deleted
    The Challenge stuff looks great for pretty much every class except Priest :/

I get the feeling that since T9 Blizz have had literally no clue what to do with regards to Priest armor. T1 - T8 were all amazing

Am I the only one that though this pally set is heavily influenced by Valkyr rather than Power Rangers? Something priests have been hoping for since t10... And paladins get it. *rage*

Priest on the other hand, is just terrible and looks like some mid-season pvp set. Disappointing if it's left as it is now, especially since it's supposed to be super awesome looking reward :|
    Last edited by Muoteck; 2012-03-23 at 12:36 PM.
    You see, there's this thing called "aggro". It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression.
    Loosely translated, it means "the priest dies".

10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with the sprakly 1980's cut jacket and the bishops hat? Just as a clarification blizzard - I did not choose priest as my main becuase of my religious fetish and I can understand that things like bishop hats and wings are the first thing that pops into your head when someone mentions the word priest but isn't it time we moved beyond that and got a bit more creative?

I frankly don't like the Challenge set. It's kinda weird.

It doesn't look asian like other sets - and I am glad because I usually don't like asian-themed things, but it's strange that they decide to opt for this style only for a couple of sets. Curiously, the shoulder seem to be two pairs of flipped and wrapped christian crosses.

But also, I don't think it's very priest-ly. The DK and pala one, for example, are not very asiatic, but they feel like they are suited for the class so they are ok. The priest seems, like it has already been said, a mediocre pvp set with the usual 'plate and gems' theme and a bishop hat. Without the hat and with armored gloves it could be a pala set like the aegis t8. :\

I know that it may be sound unoriginal, but I really wish that they could use a style similar to t5 and t6. They were perfect, epic and a bit 'dark', suitable both for holy and shadow without reminding of a 'church priest'...

Feels like they spent a huge amount of time on Rogue, Pally, and Hunter... and then like 5 minutes on priest set.
    Those rogue shoulders are amazing.
    Priest shoulders are horrible, dull, and ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    Feels like they spent a huge amount of time on Rogue, Pally, and Hunter... and then like 5 minutes on priest set.
    Those rogue shoulders are amazing.
    Priest shoulders are horrible, dull, and ugly.
    WWhhaa?dull and ugly? sorry i know that's your opinion, but HOW?! they have complimentory colours, the design isn't over the top yet it still portrays all that a priest stands for in a new way (looks kind of like some spiritual cross or emblem tied together with wrappings).

If you seriously think it looks rushed and crap then you must be like glancing at it for a fraction of a second rather than actually looking at it. The whole set is awesome except the helmet. Could of done a face mask thing but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    WWhhaa?dull and ugly? sorry i know that's your opinion, but HOW?! they have complimentory colours, the design isn't over the top yet it still portrays all that a priest stands for in a new way (looks kind of like some spiritual cross or emblem tied together with wrappings).

If you seriously think it looks rushed and crap then you must be like glancing at it for a fraction of a second rather than actually looking at it. The whole set is awesome except the helmet. Could of done a face mask thing but meh.
    Because it looks like they slapped some cross shaped plate on the shoulders, stuck some glowy stuff inside, dug out an old generic robe and recolored it to match, spent some time modifying the pope's hat and moved on.

It is completely lacking the details and intricacies of many of the other sets. There is nothing exciting going on, look at the rogue set, little things like cut marks on the facemask really make that set pop. The flow of that dragon like it continues through the wearer's body, things like that show a lot of attention to detail.
    Priest set has no such details or signs of good design. (Only that they know how to use a color wheel)