Haven't seen EoE proc flame tongue either, yes

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

Quote Originally Posted by -Orion- View Post
    but the thing is, Lava surge helps a lot when fighting melee classes which has been Elemental's problem this season, specially in arena when they sit on you most of the time and you cant cast anything, an instant LvB here and there would make us more useful.

On another note, anyone have seen this video that manu9 linked :
    (sorry cant post links yet)

Echo of elements works on shocks as well, fulmination could be lethal :P and it could be useful for enha shocking as well.
    I agree, melee destroy ele, so i think lava Surge will be necessary even if it's unreliable.

Deleted
    Can anyone check how does Enh benefit from Burning Wrath (SP aura). Thanks in advance.

They don't benefit from any spellpower on items or buffs. It's only 55% of their attack power. The only way to gain spell power is by getting more agility or strength. Agility provides 2 Attack Power vs Strength's 1 Attack Power.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    What I'm really unhappy about was the 15% speed being removed, was that really needed?...
    Yeah since GW is now instant cast

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by myrddinde View Post

It is currently not possible to respec to elemental/resto as I have 2 enhancement specs ... through spec swapping you can reseect talents but not specs ... and yeah, 550 days as enh shaman 0 as resto or elemental, don't even have gear for those ...
    From my tests I have never seen EoE proc from Healing rain (which has like riptide ticks), just from spells that were actually cast ... static shock did not proc it either, sadly (maybe since it procs from melee ability and is not a cast? or due to bugs)
    Well that's a shame.
    Somebody else waiting for a Beta key? really looking forward for some ele info

Deleted
    If that is true it sux. Not good if you have 2 buffs and don't benefit from 1 of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deadri View Post
    If that is true it sux. Not good if you have 2 buffs and don't benefit from 1 of them.
    I agree. They should change it so that Enhance give the AP buff again, not the SP buff in my opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    I agree. They should change it so that Enhance give the AP buff again, not the SP buff in my opinion
    Just imagining lvling enh shaman when he gets to lvl 40 and get the SP aura... "Oooo this looks nice. Too bad that I have no use of it at all."
    Also I can't find either melee/ranged haste for Enh or spell haste for Ele. I guess they are not added yet. At least I hope they are not removed.
    Last edited by mmocc1abe21e18; 2012-03-25 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadri View Post
    Just imagining lvling enh shaman when he gets to lvl 40 and get the SP aura... "Oooo this looks nice. Too bad that I have no use of it at all."
    Also I can't find either melee/ranged haste for Enh or spell haste for Ele. I guess they are not added yet. At least I hope they are not removed.
    Yes, I have been wondering that, too ... seems that they aren't implemented ... and yes that we do not benefit from our own buffs is so silly it makes me want to puke ... who comes up with this kind of stuff? The AP and the Str/Agi buff are gone ... Grace of Air is kind of nice though

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    Yeah since GW is now instant cast
    With the talent atm we have insta GW and the 15% speed, and we're not always in GW as it takes a GCD, and sometimes you need that GCD, I don't see why they couldn't shove it in there tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensword View Post
    I know that feral spirits will become guardians in MOP so they lose the abilities, ie spirit walk, twin howl and bash. So the way I see it there is no way to take have spirit walk or equivelant (windwalk totem) as well as taking frozen power which I assume will be the level 30 PVP talent of choice for enhancement.

I know I will certainly miss the feral spirit abilities, it is just sad to remember how good they were in wrath to what it looks like they will become in MOP. I guess we will just have to wait and see how it works out but I for one would rather have kept them as pets.
    If you'd actually read the first post, you'd have seen that Spirit Walk is an Enhancement spec ability now, and there's a new stun; Capacitor Totem, that's class-wide.

Deleted
    What I'm really unhappy about was the 15% speed being removed, was that really needed?...
    GW is kinda useless outside of pvp then if there is no speedboost attached to it. And no, it being instant does not mean we should lose the 15% buff to our movement. Druids have had insta travelform since forever and when talented we had our insta-wolf too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    GW is kinda useless outside of pvp then if there is no speedboost attached to it. And no, it being instant does not mean we should lose the 15% buff to our movement. Druids have had insta travelform since forever and when talented we had our insta-wolf too.
    Even without the 15% movement speed we are easily the most mobile caster DPS in the game (Elemental), Enhance gets Sprint not bound to their wolves, and Resto never really needed the 15% movement speed, especially with Earthgrab Totem and Capacitor Totem being given to them too. I don't think I'll miss it beyond having to use the boot enchant instead of the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Even without the 15% movement speed we are easily the most mobile caster DPS in the game (Elemental), Enhance gets Sprint not bound to their wolves, and Resto never really needed the 15% movement speed, especially with Earthgrab Totem and Capacitor Totem being given to them too. I don't think I'll miss it beyond having to use the boot enchant instead of the talent.
    that sprint is on a 2min CD, I don't think a 15% is OP to warrant a removal, it was a great addition.
    I'd rather have them reduce the duration of the sprint to 7-9 seconds and reduce the CD to 1min tbh
    Last edited by Manu9; 2012-03-25 at 08:12 PM.

that sprint is on a 2min CD, I don't think a 15% is OP to warrant a removal, it was a great addition tbh
    I think all classes have had their 15% runspeed removed.

I may just be naive, but which classes actually kept their run speed buff? I didn't see any that had them still.

Edit: Doh, Banzubie beat me to it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The 15% move speed doesn't matter. If regular move speed isn't enough, you're a GCD away from +30%. That's no different than popping a Sprint or Blink or what have you.

Only a few classes are retaining passive move speed boosts anyway.

DKs - Unholy Presence, still costs a GCD to swap to it, only 15%
    Druids - Talented 15% passive
    Hunters - GCD to engage Aspect of the Cheetah, which dazes you if hit
    Paladins - 10% talented, temporary boost up to 40% based on Holy Power
    Priests - 25% talented, but lost on taking any damage or dispelled
    Rogues - 20%, only applies when Stealthed
    Shaman - 30%, costs a GCD to swap to it, can't cast while using
    Warlock - 50%, but costs 5% of health per second, talented

Mages and Warriors seem to not have any passive boosts, but have a bunch of active tools like Blink and Charge.

If anything, I'd say Ghost Wolf is a strong contender compared to the rest of those, for passive move speed boost. There's very little cost; it doesn't require a talent and only costs a GCD. The run speed is only beaten by two specs; Paladins with fully-stacked Holy Power which WILL decay and thus can't be maintained, and Warlocks who are losing a ton of health in exchange. We have no limits on when/how it can be used, unlike Hunters, Priests, and Rogues, who for the most part can't use it in a fight. The only one I would say is perhaps slightly better would be Death Knights, and only if their spec mandates using Unholy Presence as their default spec; if they're having to swap to UP, it's worse.

Really, this is an incredibly silly thing to complain about, since it's a strong ability in and of itself, especially since I haven't factored in the glyph yet.

I am interested to see how haste will work for Enhance. As it is now I don't see any changes to the way we would work with it. Ret Paladins, the other melee that hates haste, seems to be getting changed. The talent that made haste work for them seems to be getting a really nice change overall. It now reduces the cooldown on most of their major abilities plus reducing the global cooldown. For us haste still only increases melee attack speed and the benefits of that such as imbues and MSW. I would like to see us get the same treatment somehow reducing the cooldown on our strikes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The 15% move speed doesn't matter. If regular move speed isn't enough, you're a GCD away from +30%. That's no different than popping a Sprint or Blink or what have you.

Only a few classes are retaining passive move speed boosts anyway.

DKs - Unholy Presence, still costs a GCD to swap to it, only 15%
    Druids - Talented 15% passive
    Hunters - GCD to engage Aspect of the Cheetah, which dazes you if hit
    Paladins - 10% talented, temporary boost up to 40% based on Holy Power
    Priests - 25% talented, but lost on taking any damage or dispelled
    Rogues - 20%, only applies when Stealthed
    Shaman - 30%, costs a GCD to swap to it, can't cast while using
    Warlock - 50%, but costs 5% of health per second, talented

Mages and Warriors seem to not have any passive boosts, but have a bunch of active tools like Blink and Charge.

If anything, I'd say Ghost Wolf is a strong contender compared to the rest of those, for passive move speed boost. There's very little cost; it doesn't require a talent and only costs a GCD. The run speed is only beaten by two specs; Paladins with fully-stacked Holy Power which WILL decay and thus can't be maintained, and Warlocks who are losing a ton of health in exchange. We have no limits on when/how it can be used, unlike Hunters, Priests, and Rogues, who for the most part can't use it in a fight. The only one I would say is perhaps slightly better would be Death Knights, and only if their spec mandates using Unholy Presence as their default spec; if they're having to swap to UP, it's worse.

Really, this is an incredibly silly thing to complain about, since it's a strong ability in and of itself, especially since I haven't factored in the glyph yet.
    Oh, I thought we are basically the only ones who lost it since it came with a talent that is now baseline. (partly)