Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Here's the screenshot of Conductivity getting a Crit:
    I tried again and got one crit too. I don't know what went wrong earlier but I had none in 80+ casts Oo

Been wondering about the level 90 talent Primal Elementalist a lot. And the way it is described it sounds like we get a pet that lasts the duration of the totem. Do you think this is a correct assumption or would you rather say that activating Fire Elemental Totem with that talent would activate a permanent fire elemental at our side?

Because i cannot find any information regarding on how the talent actually works beside the description of it.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

As anyone tested Healing Tide Totem in a group ? It doesn't seem to heal anyone but me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    Been wondering about the level 90 talent Primal Elementalist a lot. And the way it is described it sounds like we get a pet that lasts the duration of the totem. Do you think this is a correct assumption or would you rather say that activating Fire Elemental Totem with that talent would activate a permanent fire elemental at our side?

Because i cannot find any information regarding on how the talent actually works beside the description of it.
    Nobody's level 90 to test it yet. Odds are high, however, that it doesn't change the duration, it just is an improved version of the existing ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nobody's level 90 to test it yet. Odds are high, however, that it doesn't change the duration, it just is an improved version of the existing ability.
    Yeah as i though as well.

I was just puzzled because when i first heard about the talent a few post came up claiming elemental shamans to be a pet class because of that talent. And that made me lean towards permanent elemental. But i guess we will have to wait and see
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    From my PoV, it has to do more with the fact, that alot of CDs are off the GCD, while basically almost every single one of ours is on GCD so far, which makes them sometimes problematic to drop if you are under pressure of making some tight raid dps or hps (or both) checks, which is usually when you want to drop them. I certainly wouldnt mind if few of them went off the GCD, especially the ones, that are pure support. heck, if spells like detonate shrooms or PW:B are off the GCD, the least we can do is ask them to consider same treatment for some of ours.
    This is true, but like I said in an earlier post it's very rare that something is off the gcd, it's almost always defensive/support in nature....which you mentioned. The few totems I could see going off the gcd are: grounding, SLT....maybe MTT and HTT, and possibly bulwark or healing spring. It would help for sure, not sure if Blizz will consider it though. Totems are already on a 1s gcd, but I do agree that it gets annoying to spend those especially in PVP when you got alot of other stuff you gotta push.

From the looks of the info they have released so far were getting nerfed to the ground lol. None of the glyphs directly apply to enhancement, and it seems like theyre trying to give enhancement healing? I don't really understand wtf is going on there. They need to just buff Lava Lash enough to compensate for the removal of searing flame stacks. Remove things that are making the class seem very general. Make each spec unique, and right not it seems like were just becoming more and more general.
    I don't think you have looked hard enough, there are a TON of Enhance glyphs, all PVP oriented but they are there. I made a list earlier:

So we basically have one glyph slot to pick between:
    -capacitor reduction
    -feral spirits heal
    -hex
    -purgex2
    -spirit walk (not SWG, but the enh cd according to wowhead http://mop.wowhead.com/item=41524#created-by-spell )
    -sham rage
    -totemic vigor
    -wind shear

Plus Imp Gwolf and Healing storm which buffs your healing thru MW5. IMO we have alot of interesting glyphs to choose from, but Imp GW and MW5 healing ones are simply too important and have alot more value then the other ones. I can't see any Enhancer giving up either of those to pick from one of the other eight glyph choices, which means that we only have one free glyph slot to customize. I am especially annoyed by the fact that throughout Cata we asked for instant GW so we could have both reduced effect on snares and instant gw, and in MoP they gave us instant GW but removed the snare immunity and are making us use up a glyph slot for it. Every PVP Shaman will have to spend a glyph slot on this which I think is really unfair, the effect should be baseline part of Ghost wolf just like it was in Cata.

And improved healing w/ MW5 is not trying to make us healers, it's so our Healing surge will heal as much as GHW used to in Cata. This was an important part of Enhances playstyle in PVP, and vital to our survival, as well as being something we could achieve without the need for a talent or glyph simply just using GHW. I do not see why we have to glyph to get this ability back either, they should allow for Enhance to have the bonus healing effect baseline if used for Self Healing, and instead a glyph that will boost healing if used on others or for AOE. Elemental for example gets 50% more single target healing thru Ele Focus as a baseline effect.....most likely for the same purpose of making HS feel like a GHW.

This would give Enhance 3 glyph slots to customize towards their playstyle, and the glyph choices would all be balanced and of equal value. It would make for alot more compelling choices then 2 required glyphs and only 1 slot for customization.

Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    it will heal player 1 until he has less than 29k missing, then it will heal player 2, and so on.
    HTT should be healing 5 people every 2 seconds for 10 seconds, though.

I think you're referring to HST.

What's the word on Glyph of Spirit Walk? (reduces cooldown of your Spirit Walk ability by 25%)

Is this referring to Spiritwalker's Grace? Because I cannot find this spell anywhere...

What's the word on Glyph of Spirit Walk? (reduces cooldown of your Spirit Walk ability by 25%)

Is this referring to Spiritwalker's Grace? Because I cannot find this spell anywhere...
    Spirit walk is the sprint exclusive to enhance spec.

Spirit Walk is an Enhancement only ability. They took it from Wolves and just gave it to them as a cooldown to use whenever.

10+ Year Old Account

As others have said, SW is the Enhance only sprint. SWG already has a glyph that increases it's duration by 5 sec. The new glyph sounds pretty cool, but again poses the question of "where will I have room to get this?". I can see myself debating between the usefulness of a reduced cd on Spirit walk over Hex, but not Imp GW.

Does anyone else out there share my opinion that Improved Ghost wolf should be a baseline effect for Shaman, and not thru the glyph? This is not me wanting to get all the good stuff so I can be OP, so please don't jump to that conclusion. I think Enhance has alot of interesting glyph choices for PVP which will really allow you to customize and specialize your playstyle, but Imp GW is something every PVP shaman will have to get to be competitive. It's our basic form of escape or gap closer, and was a baseline effect in Cata....would it really be a big deal to give us both instant GW and the "reduced snare" effect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    Yeah as i though as well.

I was just puzzled because when i first heard about the talent a few post came up claiming elemental shamans to be a pet class because of that talent. And that made me lean towards permanent elemental. But i guess we will have to wait and see
    Well, according to link which can be found in sticky thread with all shaman changes it seems that Primal Elementalist could possibly remove cooldown of elemental totems... however noone can backup this and even if it would be true, it can change to almost anything.

However, I hope it will be true as having control over my dumb elementals was allways my dream. But having them permanently... damn, that would be something!

There is too many questions about this talent anyway like will caster's stat locking still work for elemental when u place him. Noone can these answer yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    As anyone tested Healing Tide Totem in a group ? It doesn't seem to heal anyone but me...
    works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Does anyone else out there share my opinion that Improved Ghost wolf should be a baseline effect for Shaman, and not thru the glyph
    I agree. Mainly because Frost Shock is an "optional" ability, as you have to sacrifice fs/es to use it. I guess as enh it is less a problem, but especially as ele I think imp GW is to important, as they have a harder time putting Frost Shock to use.
    Unleash Fury FB could be considered of the same level, but is a talent. I think we should have at least one all-shaman baseline escape/"gap closing" ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

God I wish they add some kind of new ability that can use our excess mana, and filling the gap that we have when we use SS and LL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    I agree. Mainly because Frost Shock is an "optional" ability, as you have to sacrifice fs/es to use it. I guess as enh it is less a problem, but especially as ele I think imp GW is to important, as they have a harder time putting Frost Shock to use.
    Unleash Fury FB could be considered of the same level, but is a talent. I think we should have at least one all-shaman baseline escape/"gap closing" ability.
    Yea, shaman has no standard gap closer/escape mechanic without improved ghost wolf. Frost shock alone is not enough. I don't think any other class has to glyph for their gap closer/escape.....Druids can still dispel snares by shifting, even Ret has their "emancipate" dispel snare effect as part of their spec. I really do not understand why they would make GW instant but then make us glyph for the snare effect when it used to be a passive part of GW. Glyphs should be about choices, flexibility, and customization. Spending 2 talent points was alot easier and less of a drawback then using up 1/3 glyph slots to maintain the same mobility we had in Cata.

Well, according to link which can be found in sticky thread with all shaman changes it seems that Primal Elementalist could possibly remove cooldown of elemental totems... however noone can backup this and even if it would be true, it can change to almost anything.

However, I hope it will be true as having control over my dumb elementals was allways my dream. But having them permanently... damn, that would be something!

There is too many questions about this talent anyway like will caster's stat locking still work for elemental when u place him. Noone can these answer yet.
    Highly doubt it will be a perma pet. I don't think they want to turn us into a pet class, would be a big change in playstyle. They seem to have smarter AI in general, but a pet bar even for the regular cd would be nice.....even if it just has the pet commands and no abilities. Pet's usually scale dynamically with stats as well, not snapshot, and I think even the regular version scales dynamically too. But now Feral Spirits doesn't anymore, which needs to change.

Yea, shaman has no standard gap closer/escape mechanic without improved ghost wolf. Frost shock alone is not enough. I don't think any other class has to glyph for their gap closer/escape.....Druids can still dispel snares by shifting, even Ret has their "emancipate" dispel snare effect as part of their spec. I really do not understand why they would make GW instant but then make us glyph for the snare effect when it used to be a passive part of GW. Glyphs should be about choices, flexibility, and customization. Spending 2 talent points was alot easier and less of a drawback then using up 1/3 glyph slots to maintain the same mobility we had in Cata.

Highly doubt it will be a perma pet. I don't think they want to turn us into a pet class, would be a big change in playstyle. They seem to have smarter AI in general, but a pet bar even for the regular cd would be nice.....even if it just has the pet commands and no abilities. Pet's usually scale dynamically with stats as well, not snapshot, and I think even the regular version scales dynamically too. But now Feral Spirits doesn't anymore, which needs to change.
    I'm not very happy about our glyphs atm, I think they need A LOT of work, and we are yet to see actual "fun" glyphs, here's for hoping.

We do have a couple of great ones though, the CD Reduc on SW, the wolves heal.. and Healing storm, BUT, I think healing storm should be gradual, and not have us wait for 5 stacks as that is not always the option.

You don't have a source for that? That would be pretty big news and I feel like if a blue posted it someone would have picked up on it by now. Did you hear it officially or second hand, and where?
    iirc it was some guy who plays enhancement that mentioned it on his website

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    First quick look :

1) Healing Tide Tome scales with haste which makes it tick faster. This makes sense since Ancestral Guidance and Conductivity both scale with haste too.
    2) Chain Lightning hits for a ton of damage, I had triple crit hit for a total of 120-130k damage Oo
    3) Lava Burst does almost the same damage as it does on live but Lightning Bolt hits way harder and is very close to LvB.
    LB is likely hitting harder than LvB because of "Elemental Fury", where LvB only gets bonus 50% crit damage but LB and CL gets like 70% additional.

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Useless? I'm not too sure if you ever pvp'd or did any progress raiding. In pvp you are subject to dispels all the time, which messes up the shared shock cooldown. In pve there are fights where you need to burst down an add quickly, now you have to delay/waste your earth shock because you have to apply fs first. That glyph was golden.
    agreed, maybe cause they removed Lava Flows talent which gives you a huge haste buff whenever FS gets dispel though. [talking bout ele only]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    I'm not very happy about our glyphs atm, I think they need A LOT of work, and we are yet to see actual "fun" glyphs, here's for hoping.

We do have a couple of great ones though, the CD Reduc on SW, the wolves heal.. and Healing storm, BUT, I think healing storm should be gradual, and not have us wait for 5 stacks as that is not always the option.
    I think healing storm is gradual, you get 20% bonus healing per stack, up to 100%. Fun glyphs I'm sure we'll get some soon enough, might be taking time if they are adding ones with new animations or new forms or something since you gotta design those.

Enhance has alot of good, useful glyphs for PVP. My only main complaint with glyphs is the "Imp GW" one which is mandatory for PVP, as well as our main form of gap closer/escape for all 3 specs......I don't understand why we should have to glyph for something to make us mobile in PVP......it would be like a mage having to glyph for blink, or a warrior for charge. I would gladly give up other things related to mobility, like remove "sprint on FB" from UF talent completely, or the glyph for Spirit Walk so we will be stuck with 2 min cd.....long as we get our GW snare immunity effect baseline.

iirc it was some guy who plays enhancement that mentioned it on his website
    Well then I can't really take his word for it lol, but I do hope to hear from GC about the AP buff for Enh instead of SP. I would be happy if it's just a personal 10% AP buff for Enhance with the SP buff up, even if we can't share it with the raid. We lost 2 chunks of AP with both UR and Str of Earth removed.

Well then I can't really take his word for it lol, but I do hope to hear from GC about the AP buff for Enh instead of SP. I would be happy if it's just a personal 10% AP buff for Enhance with the SP buff up, even if we can't share it with the raid. We lost 2 chunks of AP with both UR and Str of Earth removed.
    not sure if appropriate or not but i think this is probably what should answer your questions regarding enhancements?

Shaman (Forums)
    Enhancement Damage
    It is worth pointing out that one of our goals is for nobody's damage to drop when you convert your Cataclysm level 85 character to a Mists level 85 character. The sources of your damage may change as rotations change somewhat, but once you're comfortable with those new rotations, your damage should be similar.

Also remember that number tuning is one of the last things we do. There is no point in spending hours testing numbers if we decide that a particular ability or mechanic was a boneheaded idea and needs to be redesigned. We try to keep the numbers sane enough that players still feel like they can give feedback though. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)