Darkmoon Rabbit... a Darkmoon Faire mini boss???

While looking through all the tasty new datamined stuff - I came across the Darkmoon Rabbit pet. I smiled and thought nothing of it... figuring it was just a new pet being added to DMF...

...but then I saw the achievment.

That Rabbit's Dynamite!
    Slay the ferocious Darkmoon Rabbit.

OK - now, either this is just an exaggeration - where you find a little critter rabbit in DMF, slay it, and get a pet...

...or is it possible that, through the obvious Holy Grail reference, that they MAYBE did add a Darkmoon Faire mini "world" boss that randomly appears!?

It would be a riot if you needed a 5 man team to kill him. Since it is an achieve I'm kinda thinking you might - although it could still be a normal achieve for it being a rare-spawn.

What say you all?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StzzZ...dfRVAAAAAAAAAQ

wowcrendor located said rabbit, hilarity ensued
    edit: apparently drops a non-combat pet; supposed to reference the rabbit from monty python
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

Epic reference

I soiled my armor I was so scared

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's also a holy hand grenade item in the beta files. Possibly key to defeating this monster who will bite your neck and silence your spells.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)