Field Marshal
    was browsing the uncatagorized spells on wowhead and saw our 2p will be 20% to kill command(tool tip fix from $1% or w.e it was) don't know how to link to it so someone else would have to

It's 25% in game right now. Not 175% or 75%. A sizable nerf to burst damage, but at least it's usable now. It still only uses abilities that you left on autocast, which is a letdown for PVP as you typically don't have specials on autocast.

Edit: still doesn't summon pets that were dead and pets that were left on passive still sit by your side, unless you use the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwebels View Post
    was browsing the uncatagorized spells on wowhead and saw our 2p will be 20% to kill command(tool tip fix from $1% or w.e it was) don't know how to link to it so someone else would have to
    Thanks, I'll update that finally.

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aarjun View Post
    It's 25% in game right now. Not 175% or 75%. A sizable nerf to burst damage, but at least it's usable now. It still only uses abilities that you left on autocast, which is a letdown for PVP as you typically don't have specials on autocast.

Edit: still doesn't summon pets that were dead and pets that were left on passive still sit by your side, unless you use the glyph.
    Well, right, but I was just saying it could be a tooltip error in game as well. From the datamining of the spell, one of the underlying spell effects/mods that it would do 75% damage. I'm just curious which of these numbers is supposed to be the real thing.
    Ren of <Haven>, US Proudmoore

CD on aspects. Makes me sad.

And nobody's mention the aspect change yet. Yes; sure we can switch as much as is necessary in PvP : /

1sec gcd 1sec cooldown on aspects. whats the problem here?

Edit: Nevermind this, misinterpreted the change.
    Last edited by Aettis; 2012-07-14 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I think its about time tbh. I never liked aspects in macros. Though, it does suck for us folks who didn't use those macros. :|
    How does this change anything at all? All our shots have 1sec GCD anyways.

Edit: really confused, because testing in beta right now and nothing seems different.

How does this change anything at all? All our shots have 1sec GCD anyways.

Edit: really confused, because testing in beta right now and nothing seems different.
    I read the change wrong. I thought it was added to the GCD, which would make macroing it into shots a PITA.

Holy mother of god.

Glyph of No Escape: Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all of your attacks on targets affected by your Freezing Trap by (formerly 6%) 20%.

"I guess you could say *sunglasses*... That we're gonna put our enemies on ICE! YEEAAAAAAA"

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Holy mother of god.

Glyph of No Escape: Increases the ranged critical strike chance of all of your attacks on targets affected by your Freezing Trap by (formerly 6%) 20%.

"I guess you could say *sunglasses*... That we're gonna put our enemies on ICE! YEEAAAAAAA"

That would be...icing on the cake? ba-dun tsh.
    Loco Motives 16/16 Heroic T14
    Loco Motives 13/13 Heroic T15
    Retired Hunter

Holy mother of god.

Don't get too excited. It's Freezing, not Ice Trap. 20% applies to 1 shot only since a single shot will break the trap. If they really wanted to make it worth taking, they'd made it apply to Ice Trap or make it apply to next 3-4 shots for 30-50% crit chance when Freezing Trap breaks. It'll still remain a retard check for both PVP and PVE for now.

On a side note, aspects tooltips on live show 1sec cooldown. So like I mentioned, I'm very confused as to what they're trying to achieve with this.

Edit: possibly a tooltip change only, since I am looking at my fraps from last week in beta and they were missing 1sec cooldown text. Now the tooltips are identical to how they're on live.
    Last edited by aarjun; 2012-07-14 at 01:37 AM.

Don't get too excited. It's Freezing, not Ice Trap. 20% applies to 1 shot only since a single shot will break the trap. If they really wanted to make it worth taking, they'd made it apply to Ice Trap or make it apply to next 3-4 shots for 30-50% crit chance when Freezing Trap breaks. It'll still remain a retard check for both PVP and PVE for now.

On a side note, aspects tooltips on live show 1sec cooldown. So like I mentioned, I'm very confused as to what they're trying to achieve with this.

Edit: possibly a tooltip change only, since I am looking at my fraps from last week in beta and they were missing 1sec cooldown text. Now the tooltips are identical to how they're on live.
    *grumble* fine. I thought it was the other, more "covering the floor in shit so you can't see defile or fire-y" trap. I always get the names mixed up .

And the thing they've done with aspects means that macroing them should no longer work nearly as efficiently, as has been mentioned like a bajillion times by me and other hunters, when you're in the middle of casting a cobra shot or in the middle of firing off an instant, you can't change the aspect, which means that due to lag, even while firing instants, you should never be able to "successfully" macro it to switch to hawk before you fire an instant, and then go back to fox before firing a cobra shot. Basicly, they want us to interact with the aspects and make a choise, rather than have the game played for us.

5 minute cooldown Readiness is terribleh. I don't get it. Everybody took it as a talent and the only thing that was remotely imbalanced about it was that it reset Bestial Wrath. Bumping it to a 5 minute cooldown just kills its synergy with things like Rapid Fire where the cooldowns are different. So now instead of Rapid Firing, Rapid Firing a second time with Readiness and waiting 3 minutes to do them both again, we have to Rapid Fire, Rapid Fire with Readiness and by the time Readiness is back up, Rapid Fire will be on cooldown.

At the very least, its a slap in the face to longer arena matches and should give the Hunter 50 focus or 30% of his health when he uses it.

And the thing they've done with aspects means that macroing them should no longer work nearly as efficiently, as has been mentioned like a bajillion times by me and other hunters, when you're in the middle of casting a cobra shot or in the middle of firing off an instant, you can't change the aspect, which means that due to lag, even while firing instants, you should never be able to "successfully" macro it to switch to hawk before you fire an instant, and then go back to fox before firing a cobra shot. Basicly, they want us to interact with the aspects and make a choise, rather than have the game played for us.
    Yeah, the macros are not guarantee to work perfectly now. They don't go off if you spam your buttons, but if you use them off GCD, they work. Tested these Arcane and Cobra macros on live and beta.

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Hawk, null
    /cast Arcane Shot

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Fox, null
    /cast Cobra Shot

I find it extremely silly that they would do this just to break macros instead of addressing why most PVP hunters macro them in the first place. Why can't they just get rid of fox and make Cobra/Steady castable on move?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    5 minute cooldown Readiness is terribleh. I don't get it. Everybody took it as a talent and the only thing that was remotely imbalanced about it was that it reset Bestial Wrath. Bumping it to a 5 minute cooldown just kills its synergy with things like Rapid Fire where the cooldowns are different. So now instead of Rapid Firing, Rapid Firing a second time with Readiness and waiting 3 minutes to do them both again, we have to Rapid Fire, Rapid Fire with Readiness and by the time Readiness is back up, Rapid Fire will be on cooldown.

At the very least, its a slap in the face to longer arena matches and should give the Hunter 50 focus or 30% of his health when he uses it.
    I'd personally much rather it be a 5 minute cooldown than a talent. Even if its a little funky with Rapid Fire, the build I was planning on taking(Fervor, not Readiness) now gives me both Fervor AND Readiness.

TotH became quite possibly the worst talent in the entire talent tree. When TotH procs, if you use any shot other than Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot, it consumes the proc AND costs full focus of that shot.

For example, TotH procced. You are at 50 focus. You use Explosive Shot. TotH proc buff is gone. Your focus bar lost 44 of that 50 focus.

I am sure the bug will be fixed, but didn't GC mention buffing it to bring it on par with Fervor?

---------- Post added 2012-07-13 at 09:36 PM ----------

Tested Blink Strike. Very weak talent. The range is only 30yds and doesn't work on targets not in LoS. Can't be used if you or the pet is cc'd. Can't be used if pet is rooted. Damage is decent for a 20sec cd though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    That makes the most sense. 25% seemed to low to me, but I can see why the tooltip would show as 25%(supposed to be 25% off of 100%). 75% I am happy with, 25% I am not.
    The math fits... Was 100% for 10 seconds on a 10 min cd... cd was halved (should reduce the damage by half) and duration was doubled (reduced by half again) so it's a straight shift... Regardless damage will be balanced as beta goes on.

It definitely looks like the patch notes are wrong on Stampede. All of the other pets are doing 25% of their normal damage now, instead of full damage. Which is kinda' disheartening. Doesn't the damage of 4 pets doing 25% of the damage of a normal pet really just equal 1 normal pets damage? And then there'e the 5th normal pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    It definitely looks like the patch notes are wrong on Stampede. All of the other pets are doing 25% of their normal damage now, instead of full damage. Which is kinda' disheartening. Doesn't the damage of 4 pets doing 25% of the damage of a normal pet really just equal 1 normal pets damage? And then there'e the 5th normal pet.
    The damage over a 10 minute period (minus any modifiers like trinkets etc) should be the same you just push the button twice as often and they stay out twice as long