Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fen Striders are tamable(under water striders)
    Yayyyyyyy!!!!! pic plzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    Yayyyyyyy!!!!! pic plzzzz
    http://imgur.com/2lrGh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fen Striders are tamable(under water striders)
    Ever since the Wrath beta started and Hunters could tame exotic beasts, that was the FIRST pet I imagined would now be tameable (how much more exotic can you get?). Glad to see it finally is.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    it seems we are getting quilens as exotic beast, this is there special ability: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/126373-fearless-roar & http://www.wowdb.com/spells/126393-eternal-guardian
    Please don't be a rare.... especially since alot of hunters might be forced to camp this for their 10m raid if it is :l
    anyway happy about alot of the changes, though. But for god sakes don't let that be a rare just so people can be special xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Please don't be a rare.... especially since alot of hunters might be forced to camp this for their 10m raid if it is :l
    anyway happy about alot of the changes, though. But for god sakes don't let that be a rare just so people can be special xD
    It's not. I just hopped into Mogushan Palace and tamed one.

It's not. I just hopped into Mogushan Palace and tamed one.
    Thank you anonymous internet user for delivering this wonderful piece of information! I will definitely get one for myself and will be rolling BM. Hopefully it will be top spec for MoP, and not the spec that tries to fight for bottom of the barrel places in the overall DPS meters. I WANT TO PLAY BM Q_Q

Deleted
    So, the Basilisk, turns targets to stone making them 'invulnerable' huh?

Poorly worded Crowd-Control? or possible defensive CD?

Edit: Looks like a Banish, boo!

Bah, please don't tell me that the Quilen is going to be BM only... Exotic Beasts have never been a good idea in this game, considering how Blizzard fails to bring Beast Mastery up from the bottom of the DPS barrel every single expansion.

It would be nice to revamp their 'Exotic Beast' system so that the entire class can have access to the only raid utility we possess (Bloodlust, and the new battle rez from the Quilen.) I suppose that's all the raid utility we'll be getting this time around.

At least the Glyph of Scattering is nice.

add glyph of marking to the list.. http://www.wowdb.com/spells/126193-g...ng#15677-15689 =]
    Last edited by xstaindx; 2012-05-13 at 12:10 AM.

Exactly what beasts in Pandaria are tameable on the beta? I haven't found one yet. I tried taming cats, no go, I then tried a crane, again no. Everything I've tried, it says "Creature not tameable".
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    So, the Basilisk, turns targets to stone making them 'invulnerable' huh?

Poorly worded Crowd-Control? or possible defensive CD?

Edit: Looks like a Banish, boo!
    It's a Cyclone mimic, on a shorter duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Bah, please don't tell me that the Quilen is going to be BM only... Exotic Beasts have never been a good idea in this game, considering how Blizzard fails to bring Beast Mastery up from the bottom of the DPS barrel every single expansion.

It would be nice to revamp their 'Exotic Beast' system so that the entire class can have access to the only raid utility we possess (Bloodlust, and the new battle rez from the Quilen.) I suppose that's all the raid utility we'll be getting this time around.

At least the Glyph of Scattering is nice.

It is an exotic beast, due to it having both a buff and battle rez. And Exotic beasts are awesome! BM is going to wreck in the expansion, so don't worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Exactly what beasts in Pandaria are tameable on the beta? I haven't found one yet. I tried taming cats, no go, I then tried a crane, again no. Everything I've tried, it says "Creature not tameable".
    Not all of every pet is tamable. have ot search around.

For a list though:
    -new tiger model
    -new dragon turtle model
    -goats
    -water striders
    -fen striders
    -basilisks
    -porcupines
    -quilens
    -cranes

10+ Year Old Account
    found one in org looks kinda neat

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Could we get a picture of how Glyph of Marking looks?

Us Hunters are gonna get a BREZ woot hoot

BM looks like its gonna be the spec to be in MoP which suits me to the ground though i will still use my surv spec on occasions

Also on a side note if there isnt gonna be anymore stable space im gonna be a very very sad panda1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrmint View Post
    Could we get a picture of how Glyph of Marking looks?
    The new glyphs aren't implemented yet.

Deleted
    I dare not suggest anything after these gifts from heaven. Sing Halleluja!
    Scatter glyph - forum responsive and simply amazing

portable stable manager, say like Jeves?
    And a glyph for disengage so it can be used ooc?

(Being a bit greedy?... )

Deleted
    I haven't played the MoP beta for over a month now, but I'm wondering if they fixed a few things meanwhile:

- call beast bug (unlimited summon without CD)
    - resilience bug which made it way too strong
    - pets not benefiting from master's resilience, and no pet talent trees with their respective spells
    - no possibility to respec specialization (only talent tree reset)

These were the main reasons why I stopped playing beta.

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I haven't played the MoP beta for over a month now, but I'm wondering if they fixed a few things meanwhile:

- call beast bug (unlimited summon without CD)
    - resilience bug which made it way too strong
    - pets not benefiting from master's resilience, and no pet talent trees with their respective spells
    - no possibility to respec specialization (only talent tree reset)

These were the main reasons why I stopped playing beta.
    -Dire Beast(Call Beast) now triggers a CD
    -not sure about the resilience, but I think its been fixed
    -pets now have 3 talent trees to choose from
    -you can respec, reglyph, and retalent, as well as respec pet

Is Fetch actually in the beta yet? So far its appeared in the patch notes twice with changes to its range, yet it is not in my spellbook at all. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Is Fetch actually in the beta yet? So far its appeared in the patch notes twice with changes to its range, yet it is not in my spellbook at all. Where is it?
    Not in yet that I can tell.