Page 9 of 195 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerbaroth View Post
    why do you think they are garbage? what did you expect, a /kill button?
    i think they are great utility and depending on your comp you can choose glaive toss or binding shot.
    Binding shot is no longer a level 90 ability- it's in silencing shot's tier which means it won't be taken in arena. Glaive toss may be ok for bgs, but it's not very good at all for arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    Aspect of the Hawk is 10% AP baseline, the Iron Hawk talent just adds on the damage reduction portion.
    Yup, that's noted.

Updated:
    -moved around some talents
    -added new talent changes
    -added new spell changes

Deleted
    3% hp every 2 sec, better then rogue recup any1? pretty sweeeeeet

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Binding shot is no longer a level 90 ability- it's in silencing shot's tier which means it won't be taken in arena.
    Binding shot is a lot better than silencing shot.

You just are unimaginative!

I would like to see the "cast two in a row" part of Steady Focus go away and be replaced with a mechanic where it refreshes every other steady shot. This way, if I happen to focus cap or have a proc, I can use it without needing to restart the two in a row mechanic.

I have a request for anyone currently in the beta to send/link screenshots and/or videos of the hunter spell book hovering over all of the abilities.

If menagarie is what i think it sounds like, are we gonna be able to have 2-3 pets out at once?
    I WANT TO KNOW BLIZZ!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    If menagarie is what i think it sounds like, are we gonna be able to have 2-3 pets out at once?
    I WANT TO KNOW BLIZZ!
    I do indeed hope that we will be able to have 2 pets out at once. That would be like my dream talent.

I gotta say a lot of the talents look pretty awesome, am a big fan of a lot of the changes. I am definitely looking forward to using all the sweet new abilities in PVP, should be pretty beneficial. BM actually looks pretty appealing to me now with the buffs it got and now that a lot of talents are available to all specs. I doubt I will play MM, the only thing it really has to offer atm for me is Silencing shot which is becoming available all specs. Chimera shot is nice, but kill command and explosive shot are almost as good (almost because no health regen). Otherwise I am not a fan of steadying all day and using aimed.

The new talent tiers are pretty awesome, you get a useful abilities at each one, and it will actually be meaningful to make a choice.

The one disappointing thing, as others mentioned, is Binding Shot being moved to Silencing shot's tier. I agree that one Binding Shot is better than one silencing shot, but 4 silencing shots vs 1 binding shot ... there is no question that SS is better (BS is 90 seconds cooldown compared to 20 second cooldown on SS).

I did not see anyone else mention it yet, maybe I read it wrong, but kill command has a 25 yard range for your pet was needed change and a good change - to me that reads you pet can be 25 yards away or less and it will be successful, not what it is now where you pet is 5 feet away and can't use kill command.

Camo + glyph is awesome, explosive trap knockback is awesome, black arrow should be cooler now, healing increases on abilities are great, glyphs look cool

People were also asking about disarms, IIRC they reduced disarms times across the board didnt they? So you do not need weapon chains anymore (think it was 5 seconds base or something) - maybe someone can confirm/deny this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I WANT TO KNOW BLIZZ!
    isn't that the talent gc spoke about where you can call 5 pets for x amount of time (kind of a damage cd)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerbaroth View Post
    why do you think they are garbage? what did you expect, a /kill button?
    i think they are great utility and depending on your comp you can choose glaive toss or binding shot.
    Because we don't understand why our level 90 abilities are lolaoe. I would much prefer something like what Mages are getting where if they stand in a "rune thing" they place on the ground they do more damage. They should change the level 90 abilities to single target damage increases possibly with one aoe ability in the tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocknrule View Post
    Because we don't understand why our level 90 abilities are lolaoe. I would much prefer something like what Mages are getting where if they stand in a "rune thing" they place on the ground they do more damage. They should change the level 90 abilities to single target damage increases possibly with one aoe ability in the tier.
    We still don't know what tier 5 will do. That could be our equivalent.

Deleted
    Is Binding shot a targetted ability like say silencing shot, or is it on the ground kind of thing, like traps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joye View Post
    3% hp every 2 sec, better then rogue recup any1? pretty sweeeeeet
    Spirit Bond ist now better than improved recuperate!

Quote Originally Posted by PlentyOcool View Post
    Is Binding shot a targetted ability like say silencing shot, or is it on the ground kind of thing, like traps?
    Ground targeted.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 02:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Spirit Bond ist now better than improved recuperate!
    Yup! Over 6 seconds, Spirit Bond is 9% HP gained, while Recup is 6% or 7%(glyphed) gained.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Ground targeted.
    Thats abit disapointing - thanks for the info though.

There seems to be alot of overlapping in our abilities, doing similar things.
    Entrapment, Narrow Escape, Binding shot for instance

Oh and i thought "Murder of crows" was something related to Warriors? summons crows on Execute
    Last edited by mmoc05a2d82018; 2012-03-23 at 03:08 AM.

can you post all of the talents please, for level 15 you only put 1 and there's 3 of them there. same with 30 60 90

Quote Originally Posted by PlentyOcool View Post
    Thats abit disapointing - thanks for the info though.

There seems to be alot of overlapping in our abilities, doing similar things.
    Entrapment, Narrow Escape, Binding shot for instance

Oh and i thought "Murder of crows" was something related to Warriors? summons crows on Execute
    There's a glyph for their Execute, Murder of Crows, yeah. Remember, names aren't always final. And oddly, in the wowdb, the glyph for warriors for Murder of Crows is green(like hunters). As for the multiple roots, that's always good. Remember, 1 of those you named is a passive for SV, while the other 2 are talents. It just opens up options and more customization with how you want to play and how you want your roots to work.

Edit: And StixRam, I can. I just hadn't put them up yet because atm(I think) they are the same as the calulator. I've only posted the ones that have changed.

Glyph of Endless Wrath
    While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet cannot be killed, but can still be damaged.

Glyph of Animal Bond
    While your pet is active, all healing done to you and your pet is increased by 10%.
    Soloing Raid bosses for fun and profit 5.0

Beast Mastery--Passive(BM), removed 4 talent points, add 30% reduction in CD for pet specials
    Fun. Any word on Pet talent trees?

There's a glyph for their Execute, Murder of Crows, yeah. Remember, names aren't always final. And oddly, in the wowdb, the glyph for warriors for Murder of Crows is green(like hunters). As for the multiple roots, that's always good. Remember, 1 of those you named is a passive for SV, while the other 2 are talents. It just opens up options and more customization with how you want to play and how you want your roots to work.

Edit: And StixRam, I can. I just hadn't put them up yet because atm(I think) they are the same as the calulator. I've only posted the ones that have changed.
    well can you do it please, it's much easier to look at all on one page instead of switching tabs back and forth etc. pretty please lol