Page 3 of 195 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Update:
    -new talent info
    -removed Glyph of the Predator(druid glyph)
    -added missing glyphs

Deleted
    Black Arrow, not instant cast any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuchi View Post
    You're just QQ-ing under assumption that we can use ALL these GLYPHS at the SAME TIME! Lol no it's not the case.
    Glyph of Aimed Shot
    If used while your Camouflage is active, your Aimed Shot ability also reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 6 sec.

Glyph of Camouflage
    Your Camouflage ability now provides stealth even while moving, but your movement speed while Camouflage is active is reduced by 50%.

Glyph of Endless Wrath
    While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet cannot be killed, but can still be damaged.

Glyph of Disengage
    Increases the distance you travel when you Disengage.

Any you are killing machine. Other speccs just change wrath glyph with other one (like explosive trap or something else...) It's not just glyphs that make hunters OP in MoP. They will definitely going to nerf this or hunters = new FoTM in MoP and then huge nerf bat on head.

What happened to Frozen arrows, arcane arrows and venom tipped arrows they introduced in Blizzcon ? they were lvl 15 talent tier !!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post

Did you notice "Viper venom" in the survival skills? It was scrapped during cata beta (used to increase casting speed by 30% like curse of tongues)

Did you notice "Viper venom" in the survival skills? It was scrapped during cata beta (used to increase casting speed by 30% like curse of tongues)
    Viper venom is now "You gain 3 focus each time your Serpent Sting deals damage. This effect has a 3 sec cooldown."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    Glyph of the Predator though...are we losing some of our tracking skills without it?
    I think they belong to Druids/Ferals. Since at the moment they can only track humanoids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I might acteally go MM in PvP in MoP. Dat' 10% heal on CS looks sexy as hell.
    I will keep my BM spec for stampade though.

But the fact that we are getting stealth is going to be so awesome.
    20 sec cd on disenage + Crouching tiger + 15% heal on every disenage(1%-4% hp/sec on average) + Stealth + Aimed shot from stealth(kinda like a ranged ambush) + 10% heal from CS(1-2% hp/sec)(for a total of 2-7% hp/sec) = awesomeness.
    Together with readiness, we'll be-able to "burst"-heal ourselves for 50% of our HP(or even more, depending on the crits(100% if we get lucky, assuming both healls can crit)).
    This will make our solo'ing even stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbower View Post
    Viper venom is now "You gain 3 focus each time your Serpent Sting deals damage. This effect has a 3 sec cooldown."
    Hey, thanx for the input
    Can you point me to the source when I can see all similar changes please?

Deleted
    New passive ability... wonder what that is:

http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=115913
    Allows you to ride flying mounts in Pandaria.

Hey, thanx for the input
    Can you point me to the source when I can see all similar changes please?
    Cant post links but just search in wowdb for Viper Venom.

If you guys have any questions on the abilities just let me know I have beta access.

P.S. One thing that will suck is losing the Efficiency talent in the marks tree

Its just the new Pandarian flying ability. like cold weather flying.
    Last edited by Jackbower; 2012-03-22 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, it seems BA is not instant anymore but it deals 85% weapon damage instantly and damages all enemies within its flight path instead so it's pretty hard to say whether it's a good or bad change. Still waiting for beta inv to check it out.

But anyway, started maining my hunter again in DS after playing other characters for a year and a half and it looks like he will be my main for MoP too. Hunters looking very interesting ATM.
    Last edited by mmoc69c77d5c1f; 2012-03-22 at 01:34 PM.

Another thing I want to point out is that Concussive barrage is now built into the Marksman spec and is passive. Also Steady Focus replaces Improved Steady Shot.

Steady Focus is "When you Steady Shot twice ina row, your ranged attack speed will be increased by 15% and your steady shot will generate 3 additional focus for 10 sec."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Talents:

Murder of Crows
    Menagerie
    Toxin
    For some reason I am not allowed to see the picture (get some 'site not allowed' deal), could be my geographical location or something. Could anyone who can see it upload it to imgur or something please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    Glyph of Aimed Shot
    If used while your Camouflage is active, your Aimed Shot ability also reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 6 sec.

Glyph of Camouflage
    Your Camouflage ability now provides stealth even while moving, but your movement speed while Camouflage is active is reduced by 50%.

Glyph of Endless Wrath
    While Bestial Wrath is active, your pet cannot be killed, but can still be damaged.

Glyph of Disengage
    Increases the distance you travel when you Disengage.

Any you are killing machine. Other speccs just change wrath glyph with other one (like explosive trap or something else...) It's not just glyphs that make hunters OP in MoP. They will definitely going to nerf this or hunters = new FoTM in MoP and then huge nerf bat on head.
    So what, we get spotlight for once (we haven't been competitive in competitive PvP ... like ever, go look at any competitive PvP class representation). We get to shine in MoP in PvP, and I think it's been a long time coming, what's wrong with that? Beta's just out, MoP release date ain't even announced, and here comes the QQ for nerfs ... /facepalm

IMO all these pvp oriented glyphs/abilities are necessary just to bring us up to level with other classes that dominate PvP.

Those spellbook spec-icons look suspicious ¬_¬
    Last edited by mmoc6c1415861a; 2012-03-22 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    What happened to Frozen arrows, arcane arrows and venom tipped arrows they introduced in Blizzcon ? they were lvl 15 talent tier !!
    They took that out with the last talent calculator update and added the new 90s talents you see there.

That said, looks like they got rid of the trap tier (due to Hunter's QQing that they don't need any more traps?) as well as the lvl 90 "sticky" trap-ish talent. And Barrage (the new lvl 90 talent) sounds a lot like Volley so far.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

God am I pumped for a serious comeback!! I am still really hopeful for a change to the focus regen for Steady/Cobra though... Once you have the 2PT13, you realize how nice it flows. Some very interesting stuff coming down the pike for us...

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    I miss those too! Hope they will do something to change our boring default pew pew animations!

Deleted
    Any new pet models for hunter pets have been found yet? i would love to be able to tame this guy New tiger