Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbower View Post
    Hunter's mark is not 30 seconds its still the full 5 minutes and your shots apply the 5 minute debuff with the glyph.
    Oh cool, thanks. Updated post.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    I don't know if anybody noticed this........The "beast within" is GONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! D':
    Yeah, for right now, it does seem to be gone. Could be due to it being a 1min CD now and the other general hunter damage buffs(Hunters Mark, for example).

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierStevens View Post
    Ranged weapons appearing on our backs. Are we SURE this is gonna happen? I'm so tired of not being able to display the sickest bow in the game (Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas) all the time! =)
    Yeah, I was just watching a stream. The Hunter had the bow on his back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added some item sets, and changed how the glyph section looked. It now looks hawt. A bit bad quality on some of the glyphs due to me having to hide photoshop each time my boss turns around to look at me, but I can fix that later when I get home I suppose..
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Added some item sets, and changed how the glyph section looked. It now looks hawt. A bit bad quality on some of the glyphs due to me having to hide photoshop each time my boss turns around to look at me, but I can fix that later when I get home I suppose..
    Just saw all of that! Looks great, thanks for the help!

Also, updated with some random info at the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want to buy screenshot of bow, gun, crossbow etc on back! :<
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Random "Good to know" information:
    --Bows show up sheathed are our back

Someone get images up!

I just hopped in the Beta screenshot thread and requested some of sheathed bows, crossbows, and guns.

Quote Originally Posted by EKAA25 View Post
    Yeah, I was just watching a stream. The Hunter had the bow on his back.
    Can any1 post some hunter streams for the MOP beta, really can't find none atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    While I more or less agree about Thrill of the Hunt and Silencing Shot, I don't agree at all for the level 90 tier. Glaive Toss isn't just an AoE, it's an AoE with a 50% snare on each target that has it's CD reset if it hits 2+ targets. And Barrage does quite a bit of damage, plus some side AoE. All 3 are great for PvP.
    why would i need glaive toss when i have cc shot that gives me 100% uptime with speed normalization at the same time? Especially when toss can break cc? Same with barrage really.Powershot now appearently lost the stun and gained knockback which makes it usefull for AB for example but again... its 20yd wide... perfect cc breaker...

Eh I am pretty sure I can do a shit ton more clutch stuff in PvP with binding arrow than I could ever with silencing shot.

Doesn't it move the people in the area to the arrow initially? So it would already interrupt a cast. The real question is, who would ever take silencing shot over binding arrow?
    I dont know anything about it moving anyone, im assuming its copied Puck ultimate (DotA). IF it will drag people to the center of binding shot, then sure its no brainer to pick but then there is no choice at that tier. If it doesnt move any1, silencing shot is no brainer, if it does, binding shot is no brainer.

Also remember that our shots can get dodged now, means you can see your scatter dodged, which makes you the only class in the game that CANT ENSURE cc (even with scatter you have to pray for rng pathing gods to be in your favor). Losing a 3 sec silence on top of that is deadly to hunter class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would assume they would address that, and make Scatter and such undodgeable. Yes, that is a word. If it wasn't, how could I write it..
    Hi

Im not sure where you guys are seeing these screenshots but when I log in to beta I have yet to see any quiver/Bow on my back. http://imgur.com/P26oH

P.s. Oh and now i can post links in my posts i can post any Screenshots you guys want.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 10:04 AM ----------

Another great thing I have noticed is that Thrill of the hunt has no ICD and is a 15 sec buff on your character. Its a pretty amazing talent. http://imgur.com/82ajJ
    Last edited by Jackbower; 2012-03-23 at 10:05 AM.

Deleted
    Im not sure where you guys are seeing these screenshots but when I log in to beta I have yet to see any quiver/Bow on my back. http://imgur.com/P26oH
    wth is that pet ?:X kind of big

P.s. Oh and now i can post links in my posts i can post any Screenshots you guys want.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 10:04 AM ----------

Another great thing I have noticed is that Thrill of the hunt has no ICD and is a 15 sec buff on your character. Its a pretty amazing talent. http://imgur.com/82ajJ
    Seems this is right, someone from the screenshot thread said their toon has no sheath for bows/crossbows/guns.

---------- Post added 2012-03-23 at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joye View Post
    wth is that pet ?:X kind of big
    Pet's are bugged on the beta. I've seen super large pets. I've seen a female panda hunter with about...hmm..45 pet turtles? These carry over for locks as well.

Deleted
    I am looking forward to new talents, some exciting new stuff inc... Also I read somewhere about 87/90 spell that would let you summon all 5 your pets at once, which would be awesome

Deleted
    Are the Expertise and hit chances already on the beta? If so we should get some people to reforge their tranferred hunter to hit/exp cap and then see what the damage loss is.

Deleted
    Thank you Based God.

This expansion is going to kick some serious ASS.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Something of importance that probably should be added somewhere:

Pet health is scaled immediately when summoned. No more delay.

The spec icons in the spellbook are gone. They are replaced with an "Active" abilities tab (top), and a "Passive" abilities tab (bottom). It's much simpler really, instead of players looking through 3 separate spec tabs to remember where the ability they just learned ended up (if it's not obvious). I know this isn't hunter info I meant to reply to someone on the third page and didn't realize this thread was already 10 pages.
    So that cool one button Frost DK can't kill my pet from like 80 yards away spamming an AOE ability after I summon him? WOOHOO! I would really like to see pets no be so laggy to commands in the xpac as well, and have much better pathing. I know, i'm complaining after soo much good news we are recieving, shame on me. Please Blizz don't turn our awesome beasts into glorified vanity pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrildar View Post
    Are the Expertise and hit chances already on the beta? If so we should get some people to reforge their tranferred hunter to hit/exp cap and then see what the damage loss is.
    I wouldn't worry so much about the stat loss due to us having to cap expertise. We will be balanced around this.

Quote Originally Posted by StixRam View Post
    binding shot doesn't look that great for arena, i favor silencing shot over that because it's a huge deal vs casters. can't be trinketed out of a silence, however you can trinket out of a stun.
    Fun fact: You can trinket silences, try it.

Deleted
    would be so funny to duel with these, and now hunter really are Raid bosses