Quote Originally Posted by Wardley View Post
    Anyone know if Pet Talents are still something we'll get with all the changes to Player talents?
    Not implemented yet, so no one knows.

Hey Guys,

Has anyone found any videos yet that shows how female and male Pandaren shoot xbow/bow/guns?

Deleted
    Great! now we have some sort of vanish! wait untill dots fall off, FD-> camo or shadowmeld->camo.
    i love hunter as it is right now, with these changes there's even more tricks i can pull out of my sleeve, the skillcap will rise again though.

changes now depending on future patches in beta or just everyday you log in you find a new change ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ssaro View Post
    Hey Guys,

Has anyone found any videos yet that shows how female and male Pandaren shoot xbow/bow/guns?
    This thread has some. Male pandaren seems to be heavily bugged with animations though.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-For-Pandaren

And Ballistic, most changes that are happening now are either corrections to my original info, or something I looked over/missed in the wowdb. There probably won't be any more big spell changes or pet stuff or anything that exciting until the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaevinn View Post
    Can anyone, with access to beta, check how disengage work? (can we still be stuned/rooted in air?)
    Maybe Evasiveness (Dodge Attacks/Spells for 3 sec after disengage) is Blizzards way of saying: we can't fix that bug, but here's a talent to circumvent it.

But seriously, I also would like to know if they fixed disengange in the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    Maybe Evasiveness (Dodge Attacks/Spells for 3 sec after disengage) is Blizzards way of saying: we can't fix that bug, but here's a talent to circumvent it.

evasiveness is gone, replaced with narrow escape which throws aoe roots when you disengage.
    As for the bug, i doubt they fixed it. Took em 7 years to make charge work... and at the same time they nerfed the worst and elast represented pvp class...

Kindred Spirits

Not a major change but wowhead is listing that Kindred Spirits now increases max focus by 20 for BM

Updated:
    -added Invigoration and Kindred Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Blizzard, in the name of all hunters, thank you.
    My thoughts as well. I was terrified my main class was going to be shaken too much in the bad way.

All of these changes have excited me more. I can't wait to get my beta invite and try them out! I'm particularly impressed with the glyphs, as they feel like actual choices now instead of mandatory damage increasing talents.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    The tooltip of Black Arrow no longer mentions sharing cooldown with fire traps.

Is BA still linked to Explosive trap or not?

Would make a huge difference for SV in both pvp as pve trash-adds-many whelp handling.

There is not pet talents, but pet from the stable come with some abilities/passives:
    tenacity pets:
    Blood oh the Rhino = +40% healeing, +20% armor -6% to be critically hit
    Great Stamina = +12% health
    Spikek Collar = +10% damage from basics attacks, +10% haste, +10% crit
    Garded Dog = +20% threat fron Growl
    Thunderstomp

These changes and new glyphs/talents etc. are simply amazing. Pet scaling instantly? holy mother of... this is more than we could possibly have asked for, knowing Blizzard I do feel our potential self healing is over the top though (this comes from a soloing hunter, and the more self healing the better...). If you glyph Chimera Shot and Animal Bond and spec Exhilaration and Spirit Bond, we're looking at 11% healing per 10 seconds from Chimera Shot, 3.3% per 2 seconds from Spirit Bond and 16.5% per Disengage... So 27.5% per 10 seconds guaranteed and a bonus 16.5% per Disengage, or you could go 11% per 10 seconds and then have more frequent Disengage heals (10 seconds reduced cooldown with Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera) or just a 15% damage reduction with Aspect of the Iron Hawk. I would have been more than happy with even half of that >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    11% healing per 10 seconds from Chimera Shot
    Chimera is 9s CD in beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbald View Post

Would make a huge difference for SV in both pvp as pve trash-adds-many whelp handling.
    they are still linked -_- on beta atm just checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldhur View Post
    There is not pet talents, but pet from the stable come with some abilities/passives:
    tenacity pets:
    Blood oh the Rhino = +40% healeing, +20% armor -6% to be critically hit
    Great Stamina = +12% health
    Spikek Collar = +10% damage from basics attacks, +10% haste, +10% crit
    Garded Dog = +20% threat fron Growl
    Thunderstomp
    oooh, very interesting. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbald View Post

Still connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    Thanks, I'll see if the mod can edit/add this to that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post

I can't post links yet but WoW Hunters Hall has a link to a video showing Disengage functionality. Looks like the game can finally recognize your mid-air position. This will be a very nice change for pve too.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did they make Professor Putricide head of hunter development, or what?