Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    :O It's like they heard me!
    Please talk to them more often

Edit: Now we have 2 good new minors - cheetah and beast!

People really oughta post on the beta forums more, there's hardly any good hunter feedback.

They nerfed Snake Trap back to being useless again. The snakes hit for 900-1200 each before and now they were nerfed down to 200-300.

Also, when Thrill of the Hunt procs, just about every shot lights up on my bars. A TAD bit annoying. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Also, when Thrill of the Hunt procs, just about every shot lights up on my bars. A TAD bit annoying. :|
    Murder of Crows?

Also, can you check if Fervor is on the GCD?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Ranged weapons seem to have had their stats bumped up to the level of 2H

Vishanka on beta now gives +514 Agility (same as Kiril)

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Murder of Crows?

Also, can you check if Fervor is on the GCD?
    Side note: switching specs no longer resets talents/removes talents from bars!

Fervor is off the GCD.
    No to Murder of Crows. As BM, the shots that light up are: Arcane Shot, Serpent Sting, Kill Command, Multishot, Tranq Shot, and Widow Venom.

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    Ranged weapons seem to have had their stats bumped up to the level of 2H

Vishanka on beta now gives +514 Agility (same as Kiril)
    Just noticed this as well. Hooray!

Edit: Not hunter related, but mobs seem to drop various stat buff foods. nifty.

Ok, so Fervor is off the GCD. So I'm definitely thinking for non-raiding purposes adding
    Code:
    #showtooltip Fervor
    /cast Fervor
    /cast Murder of Crows
    to my rotation. I'd hit Fervor for the focus boost every ~30 seconds, and every other time I'd get Murder of Crows off. Still the latency to consider, but my goal is to cast Murder of Crows nonstop, regardless of damage
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Another note, still no loot or exp for letting pet get kills. :\

Another note, still no loot or exp for letting pet get kills. :\
    Did they say they were going to change that?

Did they say they were going to change that?
    Not that I know of. it was literally a very random thought that popped in my head while questing. Figured I'd try it and report back here. *shrugs* xD

For now, this. Hoping/expecting more pet changes.
    That sucks. I used Tenacity over Cunning pets for not only Intervene, but also because I preferred having the extra snare on a far shorter cd on both the crocolisk and the warp stalker pets than some crappy generic spider or crab.

Furthermore, Intervene currently gives me a 70k absorb shield, that also eats dots. There are no words as to how much I would miss this pet ability from my playstyle and class.

I *could* live with the changes if you can choose whether your pet will be ferocity, cunning or tenacity regardless of what family it comes under. Ferocity spec turtles, for example? Is this possible on beta?
    Last edited by Frazzle.d; 2012-05-04 at 02:28 AM.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    I *could* live with the changes if you can choose whether your pet will be ferocity, cunning or tenacity regardless of what family it comes under. Ferocity spec turtles, for example? Is this possible on beta?
    Yes, you can do this on beta.

Yes, you can do this on beta.
    My one wish, though, is to be able to respec pets(since specs are so simple) anywhere.

My one wish, though, is to be able to respec pets(since specs are so simple) anywhere.
    How does it work in Beta right now? Pet Trainers?

Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom now appears to be giving a 1800 agi proc according to wowhead
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=77529#can-be-placed-in

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 03:04 AM ----------

Oh, it updated on mmo's database as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemik View Post
    Lord Blastington's Scope of Doom now appears to be giving a 1800 agi proc according to wowhead
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=77529#can-be-placed-in

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 03:04 AM ----------

Oh, it updated on mmo's database as well!
    Oh snap, that's delicious.

How does it work in Beta right now? Pet Trainers?
    Yup, just like on live. New pets that are tamed come with the default spec they normally have(like on live), but going to a pet trainer allows you to switch it.

Looks like they fixed some issues with Stampede. The pets are summoned around your target not behind you. Also looks like passive pets do attack now.

Here's just a quick look at some changes to hunter's along with the ability to now tame some pets in Jade Forest!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post

Here's just a quick look at some changes to hunter's along with the ability to now tame some pets in Jade Forest!

Some of the info there about pets is incorrect. Pets do not always come in Ferocity and you CAN change their spec at a pet trainer.

Some of the info there about pets is incorrect. Pets do not always come in Ferocity and you CAN change their spec at a pet trainer.
    As far as the info I stated in this video is, I am correct. I could not find a way to respec your pet at a trainer despite trying multiple times, and on two diff toons. I also say twords the end that they are not always ferocity as I tamed the bug (which oddly comes up as a boar if you try to summon it) and that was a tanking pet instead of dps right off the bat.