Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Guys that Avatar soundtrack for the original, just listen to it without the show and you will jizz your pants.[COLOR=red]
    I actually listen to that last agni-kai track fairly regularly already haha I love the soundtrack, that one piece is perfect. The character development of Zuko & Azula was incredible and the music reflects it brilliantly

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I actually listen to that last agni-kai track fairly regularly already haha I love the soundtrack, that one piece is perfect. The character development of Zuko & Azula was incredible and the music reflects it brilliantly
    I watch that scene where they fight and I realize it meant so much in every aspect of the Fire Nation being successful with their hideous mission or for Zuko to become the leader they needed.
    The guy with many Avatar: The Last Airbender names.

LoK is now on Hulu Plus, for anyone wanting to stream.

Still no official word on Book 2 air date.
    Torethirnyi, Blackwing's Bane - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - (H) 9/13 25-man - Retired from WoW in 4.1
    Champion Torethyr Sarin - Cyborg Vengeance Juggernaut - <Conviction> of Prophecy of the Five - 10/10 Nightmare Mode - Retired

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

Sharing this because I really liked it <3

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Sharing this because I really liked it <3

[ video=youtube_share;gI2nxFnel7k]http://youtu.be/gI2nxFnel7k[/ video]
    While it is good, and well made, as a Japanime fan I just have to say, ~40sec too long, too much focus on Korra, not enough on the other chars, a few where straight up missing.

But, it still works!

Needed more Lin & Tenzin shots

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Is that an original song? Because I fucking love it.
    Last edited by Nadev; 2012-10-22 at 08:45 PM.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Is that an original song? Because I fucking love it.

it's this

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Anyone got a release date for Series 2? I heard January 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Anyone got a release date for Series 2? I heard January 2013?
    Spring 2013 is what I've heard.

Spring 2013 is also what I heard. I still can't get over the fact of how rushed Book 1 was... It was a great Book but character development was sort of thrown out the window on a lot of people as well as many things being unanswered.

The line between insanity and brilliance.
    Potential SPOLIER ALERT!

It felt finished. Like they didn't leave much to work with.

I'm really impressed on how they pulled off season one as a short story in a comparatively tiny amount of episodes.

Not much else to say besides I'll keep looking forward to it. I recently rewatched all of both series (I missed quite a few of the original's "fire" season in particular) and it remains amazing. Always helps to double check to avoid the nostalgia filter. Nope, still the best TV shows out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm really impressed on how they pulled off season one as a short story in a comparatively tiny amount of episodes.

Not much else to say besides I'll keep looking forward to it. I recently rewatched all of both series (I missed quite a few of the original's "fire" season in particular) and it remains amazing. Always helps to double check to avoid the nostalgia filter. Nope, still the best TV shows out there.
    A lot of people see the show once and think it's a childish show, especially if it's a Book 1: Water episode from the original Avatar. What the show really does so well in comparison to other shows is the story, the universe, and the characters... Even the minor characters. I still feel Korra Book 1 was rushed regarding side characters. I know they felt like they wanted a tighter story and I can completely forgive that if they branch out over the years with the other books.

A lot of people see the show once and think it's a childish show, especially if it's a Book 1: Water episode from the original Avatar. What the show really does so well in comparison to other shows is the story, the universe, and the characters... Even the minor characters. I still feel Korra Book 1 was rushed regarding side characters. I know they felt like they wanted a tighter story and I can completely forgive that if they branch out over the years with the other books.
    Actually, the best part about Avatar is the action. No two action sequences are the same. Pew pew brah.

You have to remember, TLoK was originally meant only as a one season thing, without much hope of being picked up for another 2 or 3 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    You have to remember, TLoK was originally meant only as a one season thing, without much hope of being picked up for another 2 or 3 seasons.
    I know, in fact the instant they said there were going to be more I was just so happy I nearly fell over. They can do so much with this, every time I watch Korra I get this feeling of that she never got to travel round the world like Aang did as the Avatar and always felt alone. Granted Mako and Bolin eased it up a bit and the ongoing fear of Amon just made the show even better. The music... Whole amazing yet different story.

I watched LoK in awful quality so the music was often ear grating for me, had so much staticky crap noise going on. I'm waiting for the DvD release to rewatch it :3

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

I watched LoK in awful quality so the music was often ear grating for me, had so much staticky crap noise going on. I'm waiting for the DvD release to rewatch it :3
    The music was amazing. It fit with the show well, just everything about it was great. I loved the instruments they used for it... Also I was thinking about changing my profile Avatar to Iroh, think it's time for a change?

The music was amazing. It fit with the show well, just everything about it was great. I loved the instruments they used for it... Also I was thinking about changing my profile Avatar to Iroh, think it's time for a change?
    Yes, cuz we all "know" how much of an arsehole Mako is. I think.

I know, in fact the instant they said there were going to be more I was just so happy I nearly fell over. They can do so much with this, every time I watch Korra I get this feeling of that she never got to travel round the world like Aang did as the Avatar and always felt alone. Granted Mako and Bolin eased it up a bit and the ongoing fear of Amon just made the show even better. The music... Whole amazing yet different story.
    Didn't the developers say something along the lines of the "traveling" part in the original ATLA wouldn't be as prominent in TLoK story-wise?

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II