Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Probably went to wherever Azula went and together they're having a big ol' villain hoe-down.
    So you mean back to the Fire Nation?

I saw a clip out of maybe a comic, where Zuko seemingly set Azula free for information on his mother from his father. It seemed like it was going to tie into Legend of Korra as well. Anyone have anymore information on this?!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    I saw a clip out of maybe a comic, where Zuko seemingly set Azula free for information on his mother from his father. It seemed like it was going to tie into Legend of Korra as well. Anyone have anymore information on this?!
    I think your talking about The Promise comics if so then there will be a new serie of comics coming in the near future going into zuko trying to find his mother with the help of aang and azula.
    |Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 16 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G x2|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|ASUS Xonar D2X/XDT|Astro A40|Logitech Z-5500|Custom Watercooling System|
    ~ Sta op voor de kampioen! 2013-2014 ~ Friend Code - 4785-6590-2958, Friend Safari "Ghost" - Pumpkaboo, Lampent, ???

Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    It's called "The Promise" and is in three parts. It is mostly about how the idea of the United Republic formed, but there is a backdrop of Zuko trying to convince Ozai to tell him where his mother is. Ozai winds up just chastising Zuko, so Zuko sets Azula free to get the information. However, this is how the comic ends, and a new comic called "The Search" is set to come out this year that deals with Zuko, along with Team Avatar, looking for Zuko's mother.
    Professor of History at Silvermoon University

Ah! Thank-you guys for the information! I can't wait to read it then!

The problem I have with it being a comic series is that it feels far too short. You could get so many real episodes out of it but I understand that Bryke and Mike have Korra and are comic book fans anyhow. Just seems a bit weird leaving the writing to someone else.

so i miss Korra, is there STILL no news? when is the next con?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    so i miss Korra, is there STILL no news? when is the next con?
    In july but the next season will certainly start before that.
    |Asus Rampage IV Formula|GeIL 16 GB DDR3-1600 Kit|Intel i7-3930K|EVGA GTX680 Hydro Copper|OCZ VTX4-512G x2|Corsair HX1050|Cosmos II|ASUS Xonar D2X/XDT|Astro A40|Logitech Z-5500|Custom Watercooling System|
    ~ Sta op voor de kampioen! 2013-2014 ~ Friend Code - 4785-6590-2958, Friend Safari "Ghost" - Pumpkaboo, Lampent, ???

A con? like they'll be at comic-con again?

There is news, 2 of the voice actors have said that korra season 2 is coming in April this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    There is news, 2 of the voice actors have said that korra season 2 is coming in April this year.
    That's sooner than I expected considering there hasn't even been an announcement yet. If that's correct it'll probably be announced soon

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

I'm all for an early Spring release. I need something to fill my Saturday mornings, and Avatar is probably the best thing I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I'm all for an early Spring release. I need something to fill my Saturday mornings, and Avatar is probably the best thing I can think of.
    Completely agree considering Spring is a school and work part of year for me and nothing else. I'll enjoy it hopefully... How many episodes are slated exactly?

errrmerrgerrrd. Birthday Korra yayayay.

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    errrmerrgerrrd. Birthday Korra yayayay.
    Yeaaaaaaaaah!
    More adventures in april~
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Awwww yeeeeeeaaaah

Quite excited for this season now.

Needs to be released faster!

I'm wondering, other than the spirit world, Korra and Co will travel around the world. I've been wanting too see what the Air Temples now look like personally.