They're probably uninhabited since there are still only four air benders and there is no need for people to hide up there anymore away from the fire nation.

I always liked to imagine that Aang let people settle in them, like the Northern Temple. The end of that episode seemed to imply that he would do so, anyway.
    Torethirnyi, Blackwing's Bane - Orc Enhancement Shaman - <Conviction> of Korgath - (H) 9/13 25-man - Retired from WoW in 4.1
    Champion Torethyr Sarin - Cyborg Vengeance Juggernaut - <Conviction> of Prophecy of the Five - 10/10 Nightmare Mode - Retired

Nothing makes you hate MMOs more than having played MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'm wondering, other than the spirit world, Korra and Co will travel around the world. I've been wanting too see what the Air Temples now look like personally.
    I doubt much would have changed, unless maybe the Guru took on more students in his temple or something. Since the air benders are supposed to be the most spiritual out of the others, they might end up having to visit a temple for some ancient super secret THING to help them for whatever reason to help them with the current plot.

Other then that, I don't see much else since airbending is still such a scarce thing. Which really, I'm curious about. I always figured that new airbenders would be able to be trained. AtLA showed that humans weren't naturally gifted with bending, that they learned it from other sources. Since there are aparently still sky bison flying around, you'd think more would be able to learn, or be taught by Tenzin. Maybe it just takes decaes to learn it from scratch, while descendents of trained masters are naturally adept at it.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Well it's also something that I think it takes a certain type of person to be able to learn and you probably don't come across those everyday.

So I'm hearing April 2013 for the new Book after reading multiple sources. I might change my Avatar to something Korra related... But who will it be?
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

So I'm hearing April 2013 for the new Book after reading multiple sources. I might change my Avatar to something Korra related... But who will it be?
    Not Korra, obviously :P

Go for someone decent, like anyone from the flashbacks. Older Toph/Aang/Sokka :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Not Korra, obviously :P

Go for someone decent, like anyone from the flashbacks. Older Toph/Aang/Sokka :P
    Hmmm okay. ;D
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Obviously Amon...everyone else in LoK was a weak loser.

Okay, so I was thinking about a few things regarding A:TLA and I just don't know if Korra can top it. Yes A:TLA is a finished show with all seasons done but really can the next few Korra seasons actually top everything that Aang did? Now I know back in the day when Book 1 finished it was good but not as good as it is now in retrospect. What are your opinions on how Korra will probably look in the years to come once we see her entire story so to speak?

Okay, so I was thinking about a few things regarding A:TLA and I just don't know if Korra can top it. Yes A:TLA is a finished show with all seasons done but really can the next few Korra seasons actually top everything that Aang did? Now I know back in the day when Book 1 finished it was good but not as good as it is now in retrospect. What are your opinions on how Korra will probably look in the years to come once we see her entire story so to speak?
    God Dammit Duronos. I keep thinking you're say IT'S BACK ON OMFG.
    Doubt it. Sokka, Toph and Aang man. They were rad.

As one of the creators said on a interview somewhere; it's hard to compare the two. A:TLA was a more global story, spanning the entire world and effecting a broader populace. It was about saving the world as a whole. Korra is a more personal story, much smaller scale, more about internal character development and relationships. Both great, though.

No way Korra will top it lol. The story isn't as well done. And the chapters in Korra are disconnected. Aang was always about beating the Fire Lord somehow and learning the elements and finding teachers. Korra book 1 was about Amon and airbending. And that story completely ended. Now book 2 is about a whole different subject. Unless it goes back to something that happened in Last Airbender or somehow involves Amon or Equalists or something I doubt it'll be that good of a series compared to Last.

Although, I'd give it to A:TLA just for Iroh. I cry during the prison scene. Every time.

They have an Iroh in LoK too though..

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    They have an Iroh in LoK too though..
    Nobody can compare to old Iroh though. Tragic that the original voice actor passed away. The stand-in did a wonderful job, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    No way Korra will top it lol. The story isn't as well done. And the chapters in Korra are disconnected. Aang was always about beating the Fire Lord somehow and learning the elements and finding teachers. Korra book 1 was about Amon and airbending. And that story completely ended. Now book 2 is about a whole different subject. Unless it goes back to something that happened in Last Airbender or somehow involves Amon or Equalists or something I doubt it'll be that good of a series compared to Last.
    I actually have to say you're right because isn't the Avatar's job to help the world in any way possible. It seems like the story was based far to much on Korra and I'm not saying it's bad I'm just saying that even though she's the main character there wasn't much worldly based issues represented and there always is something happening elsewhere.

if you think about it, its actually quite amazing how well Korra as a series turned out to be. considering, that possibly there is the network trying to interfere (granted I dont know much about nickelodeon, but well there a company...), the show´s creators opportunity to fuck it up (not a very good example, but think George Lucas), its really quite amazing how close (VERY close) the shows awesomeness is to AtlA.

pretty sure, the shows weaknesses have been discussed here (rushed ending, too many things happening, not enough room for the characters to develop..), its still one of the best shows I have seen.
    I did a Korra marathon recently, since I just found out about it and I kept thinking many times in the show, that the Amon arc should have spanned the 4 seasons (yes, I know they only decided afterwards to make more seasons). There were so many missed opportunities to tell a really enthralling story.
    Like have one or two episodes to show the regime of Amon, where Team Avatar has to live in the underground and to evade the cops, have them see and feel how life changed under Amon for everybody.
    Give Korra more room to develop as a character, Bolin, Mako, everybody.
    I had some more ideas while watching which I forgot, unfortunately

im confused is this the seque to TLAB? or is this a spin off/different story?
    www.cherishyourit.ca MCTS - Win 7, MCTS - AD, A+, Security+

a little bit of both. it´s about the next avatar, which is obviously Korra, but there are a couple of old characters, which are really just showing up once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    im confused is this the seque to TLAB? or is this a spin off/different story?
    Not really a sequel but more of a story about the Avatar that came after Aang.