Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    well, there was the swamp benders. they had to come from either mixed parents or migrants to the earth kingdom.

also... what are these scenes of bumi? there were no scenes of him that i remember. did the new season come out??? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Guns don't kill people deranged dogs and cooking ovens kill people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    We went to Iraq in search of WMD's but found none. I guess they dont have pressure cookers over there : (

No such thing as swamp benders. They were waterbenders. Even the seaweed monster bent the water in plants.

Bumi showed up for like 2 seconds in the last episode. He yelled and sounded kind of crazy. And that was it.

Looking for graphic artist to draw simple pictures. PM me for details. (For now the position is filled. You can still PM me.)

well from iroh's description of bumi, he seems like sokka too, just a bit wilder.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

My theory is going to be fact once we meet Kya.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    No such thing as swamp benders. They were waterbenders. Even the seaweed monster bent the water in plants.

Bumi showed up for like 2 seconds in the last episode. He yelled and sounded kind of crazy. And that was it.
    i know they were water benders lol, they were called the swamp benders in the show ;P

and yeah... bumi seems fun lol.

Those swamp benders didn't have diverse parents from the water and earth nation anyway. I'm pretty sure they were inbred.

Looking for graphic artist to draw simple pictures. PM me for details. (For now the position is filled. You can still PM me.)

I always wondered why the swamp people agreed to be part of the eclipse invasion. They probably didn't even know there WAS a war going on, much less have any incentive to fight for some people they didn't really even know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    I always wondered why the swamp people agreed to be part of the eclipse invasion. They probably didn't even know there WAS a war going on, much less have any incentive to fight for some people they didn't really even know.
    Meh, maybe a strong sense of honour within sister and brother tribes. They did call Katara and her water tribe a sister tribe iirc? Could have been brother tribe. Doesn't matter.

I know it's Wikipedia but read the plot part of the article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leg...Korra_(Book_2)

Lol I love the way they say "half" for the locations. It's only 14 total episodes...

Let's see what happens.

http://fangirlyfashionista.tumblr.co...korra-panel-at

You might want to read this tumblr. Scroll down a bit and you'll see exactly what I read.

Firstly, we’re gonna be getting a sub-bending form of airbending! Kisu said it was going to blow our minds. MY MIND IS READY TO BE BLOWN. Also, he totally knows who Lin’s daddy is, but he was tight-lipped, so we’re gonna find out soon enough I’m sure. Then when someone asked about who they would cast in a Korra movie, Sifu refused to say anything and he said we’d see why later…I’m not sure how I’d feel about a Korra movie. Steve said he wouldn’t want one done.
    Firstly, we’re gonna be getting a sub-bending form of airbending!
    sub-bending form of airbending

:O OMG what could it be?

oh wow, that sounds incredibly awesome. also "we’re gonna be getting a sub-bending form of airbending! Kisu said it was going to blow our minds" oaihfoshgosvnhepswhigpwighpwihpwhigpwh

....i think i need new pants v.v

Fart bending.

Could bet on it.

Pfft HAHA!

The idea of a LoK movie is hilarious. Seeing how bad TLA was... God, that would be funny to see.

Considering the last movie, and the awful romance book 1 had, I'd say a Korra movie would basically be Twilight except with benders...

The Legend of Core-uh

Mako: "Hi, I'm Mako. I come off as a bit of a jerk and a little broody at times, but that's okay because my parents are deeeeaaaddd... Just ignore my brother, who happens to have the exact same history as me, and is the happiest bastard on the face of this planet..."

Core-uh: *Blank stare* ... *Sploosh* (She's basically getting hot an' bothered at this point)
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Pfft HAHA!

The idea of a LoK movie is hilarious. Seeing how bad TLA was... God, that would be funny to see.
    To be fair though, the TLA movie was mostly bad because of M. Night Shyamalan. Also, there was just so much story to be told if the goal of the movie was to follow the story of TLA. What would have worked better in that case would have been to have the movie plot be some new adventure that took place sometime after the events of the series.

But, if done right with a better director, a movie could work. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Alchaeus View Post
    To be fair though, the TLA movie was mostly bad because of M. Night Shyamalan. Also, there was just so much story to be told if the goal of the movie was to follow the story of TLA. What would have worked better in that case would have been to have the movie plot be some new adventure that took place sometime after the events of the series.

But, if done right with a better director, a movie could work. /shrug
    There was too much content for a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Agreed, but his idea was to make 3 movies which is something that Hollywood would be willing to green-light assuming the first one went well.

If he was to break each movie into two parts to cover all the content, that would be 6 movies total...way too much. A:TLA isn't Harry Potter :P

I believe it was doable. The majority of episodes in the books could be considered "filler-style" and you could freely skip half of them without missing out on any critical characters or storylines. Just look at Book 1 alone - Imprisoned, Winter Solstice Part 1, The Great Divide, The Fortuneteller, Northern Air Temple...alright so some of those had some really important bits, but one could easily take just most crucial bits out of those episodes and skip the rest.

A good director (and a decent cast) could've done it in 2.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Not really. M. Night just had no idea what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Not really. M. Night just had no idea what he was doing.
    This was exactly the problem. M. Night Shyamalan is just a terrible director. Even for the content he did fit into the movie, he screwed it up royally. Take the Fire Nation attack on the Northern Water Tribe for example. In the series, this was an awesome display of the power of the Avatar State, when the moon spirit was killed and Aang became that monstrous water creature . In the movie? Just... I can't even describe how badly he handled that.