That really was amazing, truly satisfied

High Overlord
    While I thought it was too short, I guess that's what anime is without filler.
    d=(^_^)z
    Hondoom#1436

That was an amazing season finale! Very, very amazing. Can't wait for the second season!!!

For some reason Amon and Tarrloks death seems like a weird and possible cliffhanger.

Wow! That was awesome! I was a little upset that she didn't go into the Avatar State when her bending was taken away. But when she met up with Aang, I got goosebumps!

*bily mays voice* but wait there's more!!

finally korra can get her glow on and fix what amon did
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Can anyone explain to me how amon was able to take away peoples bending using blood bending? I know the connection with the elements was severed but how? Was it explained? I was preocupied when/if it was explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    For some reason Amon and Tarrloks death seems like a weird and possible cliffhanger.
    Idk Tarrlok redeemed himself or what I think he would say, "ended a very sad story, so nobody would ever have to read it again"

The expertise of the creators as storytellers really shines threw rite there. Masterful, and perfect even down to the voice acting, at that moment you really could get the emotion conveyed.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

This, people, is how you end a season. Tie up all the loose ends, and end in an epic way to build up for the second season. Now I am convinced... WE MUST HAVE 100 SEASONS!!!!!!

Mako seems so lame to me... ugh... but yeah it was a cool finale. Very interesting

I actually just began watching the show, and that season finale was amazing to say the least.

THAT SEASON FINALE SLAYED MY ENTIRE LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See where a little tear-bending can get you? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by cousinjemima View Post
    Can anyone explain to me how amon was able to take away peoples bending using blood bending? I know the connection with the elements was severed but how? Was it explained? I was preocupied when/if it was explained.
    I was going with blood clots or closing the energy pathways that are in the body that translate the power to bend, but after seeing the back story, I kind of tink there will be a story on how he seeks out the skill to do it. If the best water bender healer can't undo the bending of one of her own kind, then there is something else at play.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Idk Tarrlok redeemed himself or what I think he would say, "ended a very sad story, so nobody would ever have to read it again"

The expertise of the creators as storytellers really shines threw rite there. Masterful, and perfect even down to the voice acting, at that moment you really could get the emotion conveyed.
    I don't know, if Amon survived a point blank lightning bolt that should be a 1 hit kill I just don't think an explosion is going to do him in.

was to short for me but i did love the story

Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    I don't know, if Amon survived a point blank lightning bolt that should be a 1 hit kill I just don't think an explosion is going to do him in.
    Combat is different then having your defences down. Besides, they were so far out, even a great water bender who was wounded would not make it to shore, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Combat is different then having your defences down. Besides, they were so far out, even a great water bender who was wounded would not make it to shore, imho.
    They could create a nice flat iceberg-like surface to float on.

Anyone else constantly refreshing this page? =D

Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    They could create a nice flat iceberg-like surface to float on.
    True.
    Just have a feeling that, it will be the end of that.